BARLOW is offline Senior Member

got a drunk driver pulled over......

me and my buddy was heading home at 2am tonight....was getting ready to turn on to the road and a truck goes by..... so we start crusing, they slow down to about 30 and swerve everywhere..... so im like **** this.... and try to go around and they tried to run me off the road! so i finally passed them..... then they fly up on my ass and swerve everywhere........ so i pulled over at the gas station let them go by.... start crusin on the road again..... and bam they slam on the breaks and stop in the road cross way..... i get up to them and they start going...... so i follow them for about 5 miles and they are swerving everywhere..... we are going about 40 now..... finally we get into the next town.... we called the cops and told them this person was all over the road..... so they r sittin there waiting for them.......cop gets behind us , turns on the lights, we pull over and they pulled over hahaha..... turns out the cop was my friend's dad's deputy haha..... he goes up to the truck the mother ****er gets out cussing at the cop and swings at him...... he smacks him with the night stick and cuffs him.... his girlfriend is going crazy and we are sittin there just watchin this.... cop calls for backup.. we give our statements... he got taken to jail for a dui and assault.... biatch~ i feel we did the right thing calling his ass in he could of killed someone.... luckily we met no other cars heh.

joedog189 is offline New Member
    Good job man I would have done the same thing. I've gotten a DWI before and I have realized all the **** that could have happenned if I had hit someone or gotten into anyother type of accident. As much as I can say that I'd be pissed if someone called on me but it's necessary and in the long run you are doing them a favor.

Joedog

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    good, you did the right thing...i know that nobody wants to be the narc or a tattle tale, but people like that take out innocent lives

thank you.

ya found out a bit ago he was 3 times the legal limit...... toasted...........

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    that guy is an arsehole, i hope he gets fukked

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Its not narking telling the police about drunk drivers, they could kill one of your family members in the next turn.

Good job bro!

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    absolute disregard for the safety of others on the drunk guy's part. I have no respect for drunk drivers.... I've done it once and thank god nothing happened but never again... you did the right thing.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Its DWI? I thought its DUI - driving under influence?

the great quote from him lastnight " I GOT 3 KIDS TO GO HOME TO TONIGHT"

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Its DWI? I thought its DUI - driving under influence?
    driving while intoxicated(DWI) and, driving under the influence,(DUI) are two different charges.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    driving while intoxicated(DWI) and, driving under the influence,(DUI) are two different charges.

not in california, we just have dui's

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    different states have different things. some have OWI opperating while..etc

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Good job!!! You probably saved his girlfriend and some other innocents lives as well. The sad part is the **** drunk usually survives.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Good job!!! You probably saved his girlfriend and some other innocents lives as well. The sad part is the **** drunk usually survives.
    sad but true...

Good job BARLOW. You did the right thing.

Thread Information