Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    radar1234 is offline Member

wannabe homies!!!!arghhh!

what is the deal with white boys trying to be black gangsters???
    there everywhere!there at the gym,the malls,driving down the street ect..ect.
    i am not a sociologist but i do know that most white people would never be able to relate with a real gangmember living in the projects,writing a rap album or being in a gang(just some stereotypes).but they seem think they could.
    i bet if i dropped any of these "homies" off in a gang ridden black neighborhood after dark they would be crapping their pants!
    i listen to 2pac(the 1 and only rapper) because he spoke from the heart and he was real.but it doesnt make me want to wear sean john,or get spinners for my car,or wear my pants at my ankles,or say things like "word up","yo homies",or "aaaight"and think im a gangster!
    so cmon all u wannabe homies!be yourselves and u wont look like such idiots!and quit thinking BET is an educational channel.lol

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    listen "nigga" shizzle my whatever!

I see them everyday, the kids I coach, they are so funny, wannabe gangsta wearing clothes too big, look like idiots, thinking they are the ghetto yo, and most of their parents are high middle class, some are doc, accountants drives benz, volvo, pretty funny I piss myself off looking at them. Oh and their languages, oh my, usually I give them 6 laps for every word used as gangsta man!

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    listen "nigga" shizzle my whatever!

I see them everyday, the kids I coach, they are so funny, wannabe gangsta wearing clothes too big, look like idiots, thinking they are the ghetto yo, and most of their parents are high middle class, some are doc, accountants drives benz, volvo, pretty funny I piss myself off looking at them. Oh and their languages, oh my, usually I give them 6 laps for every word used as gangsta man!
    it looks even funnier when their grown men.lol

xfade7 is offline Member
    yea, they should be taken out into the middle of the street, tied up, and beaten.. Make an example of one or two.. and that wont happen anymore

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    i am not a sociologist but i do know that most white people would never be able to relate with a real gangmember living in the projects,writing a rap album or being in a gang(just some stereotypes).but they seem think they could.
    i bet if i dropped any of these "homies" off in a gang ridden black neighborhood after dark they would be crapping their pants!
    i listen to 2pac(the 1 and only rapper) because he spoke from the heart and he was real.but it doesnt make me want to wear sean john,or get spinners for my car,or wear my pants at my ankles,or say things like "word up","yo homies",or "aaaight"and think im a gangster!
    so cmon all u wannabe homies!be yourselves and u wont look like such idiots!and quit thinking BET is an educational channel.lol

Word

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I see them all the time too wonder wtf they are thinkin but i just say "to each their own"...
    If we were all the same, we wouldn't have these goofs to laugh at.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    it looks even funnier when their grown men.lol
    Oh yes, last week I was dinning with my mom when suddenly I choked on my meal. My mom is like "what's happening" I replied "look at that fool is about 35, and wearing clothes like he's 14"

Wednesday, im giving a ride home to my cousin, we see a "wigger" the guy was dancing and raping on the corner of the street. He crossed the street and suddenly stopped in the middle and did some moves (actually he reminded me of Michael Jackstrap)

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I been in a gang, been shot, did 4 years in prison for cocaine trafficking and carrying a concealed deadly weapon, have 2 murderers in my family and lived in North Philadelphia on 19th and Cumberland, and I don't act like them asses. I feel like ****ing them up everytime I see one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    Oh yes, last week I was dinning with my mom when suddenly I choked on my meal. My mom is like "what's happening" I replied "look at that fool is about 35, and wearing clothes like he's 14"

Wednesday, im giving a ride home to my cousin, we see a "wigger" the guy was dancing and raping on the corner of the street. He crossed the street and suddenly stopped in the middle and did some moves (actually he reminded me of Michael Jackstrap)
    wigger is right!there everywhere!i box at my gym and all the wiggers there watch us spar.whenever we ask if they want to join they come up with some lame ass excuse.and then they walk off and continue acting "hard".

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I been in a gang, been shot, did 4 years in prison for cocaine trafficking and carrying a concealed deadly weapon, have 2 murderers in my family and lived in North Philadelphia on 19th and Cumberland, and I don't act like them asses. I feel like ****ing them up everytime I see one of them.
    i did 2 years for assault ,evading arrest, and dangerous operation of a motor vehicle. when i was doing my time i seen many guys get "staightened out" for acting like wiggers.they were only spoken to once.lets just say they changed or checked-in(protective custody.its where the undesirables lived).

i did 2 years for assault ,evading arrest, and dangerous operation of a motor vehicle. when i was doing my time i seen many guys get "staightened out" for acting like wiggers.they were only spoken to once.lets just say they changed or checked-in(protective custody.its where the undesirables lived).
    Then you probaly feel like I feel when I see these assholes. They think they are tough but wouldn't last 30 seconds on a tier where the CO's turn their backs if they don't like you and you become a piece of currency and are no longer a human being.

Then you probaly feel like I feel when I see these assholes. They think they are tough but wouldn't last 30 seconds on a tier where the CO's turn their backs if they don't like you and you become a piece of currency and are no longer a human being.
    they usualy get a good reality check after the first shot in the head.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    they are fukk wads plain and simple. i would love to have open season on them fukks for sure
    ~HOP

they usualy get a good reality check after the first shot in the head.
    This guy I grew up with thought he was tough. He was about 6'1 and 150 pounds. Tall lanky tough guy. Well we were in DCC together, not as co-defendants, just coincidence. Anyway he is all buddy with this big black dude. The black dude is hooking him up with cigarettes and snacks for like a week. Well at the end of the week the black dude is like "Yo you ready to pay me back?" Lanky dude is like what do you mean, I don't have any commisary. So the black dude punches him in the mouth and says that is just a taste of what you are going to get tonight. Lanky tough guy ran and signed on PC right away. When I got out I told everyone he knew about it.

This guy I grew up with thought he was tough. He was about 6'1 and 150 pounds. Tall lanky tough guy. Well we were in DCC together, not as co-defendants, just coincidence. Anyway he is all buddy with this big black dude. The black dude is hooking him up with cigarettes and snacks for like a week. Well at the end of the week the black dude is like "Yo you ready to pay me back?" Lanky dude is like what do you mean, I don't have any commisary. So the black dude punches him in the mouth and says that is just a taste of what you are going to get tonight. Lanky tough guy ran and signed on PC right away. When I got out I told everyone he knew about it.
    did he still try and act bad when he got out?

did he still try and act bad when he got out?
    Of course.

Of course.
    what a goof!well at least he will have to check-in every time he goes back in.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Some white boys will surpise you too, if you mis-judge them and think they are posing.

In addition, there is a marked difference between one who is a real gangster, and one who likes to sport the hip hop look and lifestyle.

Real "gangsters" don't go all over talkin' smack and "being seen". They know they're real and they play behind the scenes.

~SC~

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    they are fukk wads plain and simple. i would love to have open season on them fukks for sure
    ~HOP

i couldnt of said it better myself

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Some white boys will surpise you too, if you mis-judge them and think they are posing.

In addition, there is a marked difference between one who is a real gangster, and one who likes to sport the hip hop look and lifestyle.

Real "gangsters" don't go all over talkin' smack and "being seen". They know they're real and they play behind the scenes.

~SC~
    there no grey area swole.a wigger is a wigger any way u look at it.people know if someone is being authentic or fake.most white kids have no idea about the hip hop culture.they think its all mtv and rap videos.
    chris rock put it best when he compared black people to ****ers.its the same with caucasians.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"

~SC~

there no grey area swole.a wigger is a wigger any way u look at it.people know if someone is being authentic or fake.most white kids have no idea about the hip hop culture.they think its all mtv and rap videos.
    chris rock put it best when he compared black people to ****ers.its the same with caucasians.
    Hip hop culture isn't about being a gangster. It is about rhyming, breakdancing, dj'ing, a clothing style. Ganster is a whole nother realm.

Hip hop culture isn't about being a gangster. It is about rhyming, breakdancing, dj'ing, a clothing style. Ganster is a whole nother realm.
    so true.

I see I need to divulge further because you missed my point.......

What I'm saying is that there are people who may wear a hat w/a tilt to it, wear their pants a big big, nothing assinine-riduculous, and may like to rap themselves (Eminem for example), wear jerseys and wristbands w/jewelry, have spinners (I actually do, and I'm getting new rims tomorrow as well ) ,and like the life-style. Hip hop is a lifestyle, it's not violence. Ganster rap is a part of HIP HOP. It's merely one genre within the WORLD of hip hop. Will Smith, LL Cool J, Baby Bash, etc. are not gangsters, but are successful at hip hop.

But the wanksta's I understand, yes, that is pitiful. Especially when they are like 14.......

~SC~

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I love em!!! Thinking they are something, its always fun to bring them down to earth

Phucker, you beat me to it!!

Wanna fight?

KEEPING IT F*CKING GANGSTA!!!!

J/K, but you're right, good call.

~SC~

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Well maybe if they were educated on their own race and culture they would not do these things, but in todays society it is being taught that White culture is full of hate bla bla bla and the Black culture is being pushed as "Cool", "Hip" etc... so our kids are being easily influenced.

Phucker, you beat me to it!!

Wanna fight?

KEEPING IT F*CKING GANGSTA!!!!

J/K, but you're right, good call.

~SC~
    I don't fight. I bust caps in ya ass. BIOTCH!

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Well maybe if they were educated on their own race and culture they would not do these things, but in todays society it is being taught that White culture is full of hate bla bla bla and the Black culture is being pushed as "Cool", "Hip" etc... so our kids are being easily influenced.
    Well the problem there is that white culture historically is full of hate. We wiped out the indians, had slaves, killed 6 million jews, made animal species extinct, destroyed ecosystems, and dumped tons of pollution on to the planet.

I don't fight. I bust caps in ya ass. BIOTCH!
    I knew ya would ya dirty ass hood rat, that's why "

I've got my triple teflon on, my black gloves on, my windows gone, the rims shine on..............."

~SC~

houseofpain is offline Banned

What I'm saying is that there are people who may wear a hat w/a tilt to it, wear their pants a big big, nothing assinine-riduculous, and may like to rap themselves (Eminem for example), wear jerseys and wristbands w/jewelry, have spinners (I actually do, and I'm getting new rims tomorrow as well ) ,and like the life-style. Hip hop is a lifestyle, it's not violence. Ganster rap is a part of HIP HOP. It's merely one genre within the WORLD of hip hop. Will Smith, LL Cool J, Baby Bash, etc. are not gangsters, but are successful at hip hop.

But the wanksta's I understand, yes, that is pitiful. Especially when they are like 14.......

~SC~
    well put bro. these kids who run around with 9.5'' arms and weigh 150lbs and act like they are hard make me sick. sometimes i would love to be put in a cage with about 5 of these fukks and i bet i would be the only one to walk out. true gangsters are not to be messed with and these kids who think they are hard have a rude awakening if they ever get into some real sh!t.
    ~HOP

Well the problem there is that white culture historically is full of hate. We wiped out the indians, had slaves, killed 6 million jews, made animal species extinct, destroyed ecosystems, and dumped tons of pollution on to the planet.
    F*ckin' ouch!

~SC~

~SC~
    i didnt miss ur point.i just think that most people are wannabes when it comes to the hip hop lifestyle.

why do u need spinners anyways?are they practical?

why do u need spinners anyways?are they practical?
    I need new ones because they are newer than my old ones.

They are practically 4 times as new.

~SC~

Nah, really though........why do I want them? Well, because they complete my car.
    I love cars, it's one of my other hobbies aside from bb'ing...........I don't get all into actually repairing them and upgrading myself, I just choose what is to be done. It's just fun to finally drive something that is complete and cherry after wanting to be able to do that for so long.

~SC~

I need new ones because they are newer than my old ones.

They are practically 4 times as new.

~SC~
    but what is the point of them?

but what is the point of them?
    Enjoyment, much like one's big screen television, one's flat screen monitor.

What do those really do aside from making a viewing experience more enjoyable?

Not much. The practicality is still the same.

So, it's much like improving the look/feel of my car everytime I drive it, look at it, tell a b*tch to get in, etc.

~SC~

BDTR is offline Retired
    Can't stand wiggers/wannabes, although i cant stand real gangstas either. Serving some time i got put in gen pop with a 10:1 black/hispanic on white ratio when i should have been pc'd. Here I am still wet behind the ears thrown in with some bad mother****ers. I saw some real gangsters there, not what I had been used to in the street, kind of surprising to say the least. Now i walk down the street seeing everyone emulating rap and looking like they're about to do something bad, when in reality if i walked up to them and told them to give me their clothes and shoes they would do so without question.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Now i walk down the street seeing everyone emulating rap and looking like they're about to do something bad, when in reality if i walked up to them and told them to give me their clothes and shoes they would do so without question.
    Then they would call 911.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Can't stand wiggers/wannabes, although i cant stand real gangstas either. Serving some time i got put in gen pop with a 10:1 black/hispanic on white ratio when i should have been pc'd. Here I am still wet behind the ears thrown in with some bad mother****ers. I saw some real gangsters there, not what I had been used to in the street, kind of surprising to say the least. Now i walk down the street seeing everyone emulating rap and looking like they're about to do something bad, when in reality if i walked up to them and told them to give me their clothes and shoes they would do so without question.
    why would u want to be in pc.up here pc is for rats and baby diddlers.couldnt u clique up with some white guys or request a whiter tier.my bro did time in walla walla and he had the same problem but as soon as he shanked one that was messing with him, they pretty much left him alone.it didnt hurt either that he joined the aryan brotherhood.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information