Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Arrow Why R U here? Huh? Yeah, YOU!

Question...............

Forget the hottest topic on A.R...........

Forget the "Most Cocky"........

Forget the "Most Humble"...........

PLEASE forget the "I lost my girl, what do I do?"..........

DEFINITELY forget the "I got 8 bitches pregnant, what do I do".............

Initially, when you FIRST got @ this board, WHAT was your reason for doing so?

What's crazy, is that I can't remember how/why I arrived here, I really can't. Too much sh*t has happened between then and now to remember, but I know some of you can remember, so speak the f*ck up.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 03-05-2005 at 06:36 PM.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    because i needed friends...

difinately joking... because i needed info on juice, and i wanted to make sure i was doing everything 100% correctly for my first cycle so i got the best results outa it...

NoobJuice is offline Member
    I was fittin' to do a cycle and really thought I should do some research. My partna said I should check this site out

Honest abe.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm here to pick on you Swole....

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I was stupid and going to do a sustanon /deca cycle... no clue about it besides what the guy I was going to get it from told me... But I'm a scientific/engineering minded individual so I had to find out for myself, and here I am.

D@mn glad to have all the workout/training/diet info here, it has been invaluable for me.

Oh yea, that douche wanted to sell me a cycle for $600... probably no PCT too!

I know Diesel, I got the briefing upon my entry into the A.R. Zone.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    I was stupid and going to do a sustanon /deca cycle... no clue about it besides what the guy I was going to get it from told me... But I'm a scientific/engineering minded individual so I had to find out for myself, and here I am.

D@mn glad to have all the workout/training/diet info here, it has been invaluable for me.

Oh yea, that douche wanted to sell me a cycle for $600... probably no PCT too!

We should hang out one day, and meet up w/this b*tch and kick his ass.

Ready?

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Initially, when you FIRST got @ this board, WHAT was your reason for doing so?
    Simple...

I initially came to find out more about anabolic steroids and I learned a GREAT DEAL. While here I found out about steroids, diet, working out and great convo.

I came for the steroid info, I stayed for the pleasant chatting

Red

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought i had plateaued at 145 lbs, and needed gear to get bigger. Turns out you know less than you think.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    SC... where'd that post go that you had up... it dissappeared...

and no i didnt find them... i'm just intollerable... there is no getting around it...

Spyder Guest
    originally, i didnt come here for the forums. i came here for the steroid profiles on the homepage. ... eventually, i landed on the forums, and as my curiosity with steroids peaked, so did my questions ... and then started reading the forums.. the rest is history.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly though.....I came here to learn more about AAS, Diet, Training, etc, etc....

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Im here kuz im fat, ugly, have no money, have no friends, and i wanted to make a psuedo life so that people that dont know who i am IRL will think im cool and maybe gain a tiny bit of artifical respect from people that i only know from their skreen name and partially filled out profile!

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    Im here kuz im fat, ugly, have no money, have no friends, and i wanted to make a psuedo life so that people that dont know who i am IRL will think im cool and maybe gain a tiny bit of artifical respect from people that i only know from their skreen name and partially filled out profile!
    What's funny is that even though this is really NOT YOU, those who get banned within 24 hours of signing up, and those who get laughed the f*ck off these types of boards, are just those kinds of individuals.

~SC~

I signed up years ago and never posted or read anything. Then a few months ago, Kato PM'ed me at BB4L and said that (paid) writers were needed...he sent me a thread link about it from here. Well...turns out that some of the examples on how to write a profile for this site were actually some older profiles I wrote for BB4L!

Anyway, I originally just posted profiles here, never answered or asked questions. Then I became a mod (I had 7 posts at the time), and started answering questions and stuff.

I suppose the answer is that I came here to earn some money, truth be told. But then it turned into a much cooler and bigger thing from there...for me, anyway.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    I came here because got.fina.com was no more.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    was 185 and stupid and wanted to do a cycle of andro but things changed and ive learn a great deal of things over the time! im here almost everyday since jan 2003 talk about no life

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I arrived here while looking for gear online.

It's a good thing i found this site before i found my gear.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    to learn. as an athlete i have a great deal of knowledge in my field. a.s. are something ive been exposed to my whole life but never really knew much about them till i started reading about them on these boards. im very impressed at some of the knowledge alot of people here have. its also cool to dick around a little keeping in mind that although steroids and pro athletics is seroius business, its ok to have some fun.

Iowa is offline Banned
    I came here because I used to read the steroid profiles all the time. I just stumbled on the forum one day and decided to sign up.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Believe it or not I came over here due to the dabull situation and got hooked on AR since.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I signed up years ago and never posted or read anything. Then a few months ago, Kato PM'ed me at BB4L and said that (paid) writers were needed...he sent me a thread link about it from here. Well...turns out that some of the examples on how to write a profile for this site were actually some older profiles I wrote for BB4L!

Anyway, I originally just posted profiles here, never answered or asked questions. Then I became a mod (I had 7 posts at the time), and started answering questions and stuff.

I suppose the answer is that I came here to earn some money, truth be told. But then it turned into a much cooler and bigger thing from there...for me, anyway.

D*mn bruh.........mod @ 7 posts.

I know we don't usually count posts for sh*t, but mod @ 7 posts means you had a meaningful 7 posts!

~SC~

BTW, thanks to all of you who replied.

I really did want to know what draws people to a site.

It's always good to study human nature.

~SC~

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    I came here to get big, I knew back then I wouldent touch juice or prohormones till I was 23 atleast but I wanted info on training and diet to prepare

Those are THE most important parts to make gear productive.

I SH*T U NOT.

~SC~

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    ChiTownTommy told me to check it out, mostly hung around in the diet and supplement section for my first months.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Was sitting in college, a javascript programming class. This guy in front of me, about 21 yrs old, 6'2" tall and 235 lean pounds is making me jealous from all the attention he's getting from the girls. Not to mention I struggled to put on weight my whole life so I am drinking some major hateraid. Well I see him surfing AR and Instant Messaging about 5 girls at the same time. In between the girls, he's typing to someone about trading some anavar for some deca , two things I had never heard of before. I wrote down the AR URL and came home that evening (Feb 2002) and the rest is history.

Hey, I remember that name........from another board too I believe...........

~SC~

BDTR is offline Retired
    Started on EF in 2000, then lurked around bolex for a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    Was sitting in college, a javascript programming class. This guy in front of me, about 21 yrs old, 6'2" tall and 235 lean pounds is making me jealous from all the attention he's getting from the girls. Not to mention I struggled to put on weight my whole life so I am drinking some major hateraid. Well I see him surfing AR and Instant Messaging about 5 girls at the same time. In between the girls, he's typing to someone about trading some anavar for some deca, two things I had never heard of before. I wrote down the AR URL and came home that evening (Feb 2002) and the rest is history.
    Hey, who was that mutha f*cka?

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Started on EF in 2000, then lurked around bolex for a few years.
    EF will make sensible person leave quick.

Str8 garbage board.

I know flamin' other boards isn't really a good idea, but I am so passionate about E.F. (in a '"f*ck you" type of manner) that I really can't help it.

~SC~

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Hey, who was that mutha f*cka?

~SC~
    To this day I don't know...He could have just been on as a guest or could still be active here. Did find one person on here that was in the same town, pumpseeker, but they were not the same person.

That's interesting though........u just never know who is who.........

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    To this day I don't know...He could have just been on as a guest or could still be active here. Did find one person on here that was in the same town, pumpseeker, but they were not the same person.
    Thanks by the way for those hook-ups on the 50 stuff and all.

Much appreciated brutha.

~SC~

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yup, i never posted much... wasnt a big fan of it. Actually it may have been late 1999 i started there, cant remember. Now I cant even view the **** page cus i viewed too many threads or some nonsense. That's ok, id like to stay as far away from Nelson Montana as I can.

EF will make sensible person leave quick.

Str8 garbage board.

I know flamin' other boards isn't really a good idea, but I am so passionate about E.F. (in a '"f*ck you" type of manner) that I really can't help it.

~SC~

Cry0smate is offline Member
    Back in July I caught a link to this site that went directly to the cutting sticky. After reading that and seeing the other advice that was passed around here, I became addicted!

D*mn bruh.........mod @ 7 posts.

I know we don't usually count posts for sh*t, but mod @ 7 posts means you had a meaningful 7 posts!

~SC~
    They were profiles, not really posts...my first post was "Nilevar " (if you wanna check it out) and was just a profile....

I had also been editing other people's profiles and doing some other "behind the scenes" work, so it just happened that it made sense to make me a mod.

I actually didn't answer any questions until I was a mod, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Yup, i never posted much... wasnt a big fan of it. Actually it may have been late 1999 i started there, cant remember. Now I cant even view the **** page cus i viewed too many threads or some nonsense. That's ok, id like to stay as far away from Nelson Montana as I can.

Oh man, don't even get me started on Nelson Montana.

We'd have another 50 Cent type drama battle rap war type sh*t jump off.

I really don't feel like burying that little bitch.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    They were profiles, not really posts...my first post was "Nilevar " (if you wanna check it out) and was just a profile....

I had also been editing other people's profiles and doing some other "behind the scenes" work, so it just happened that it made sense to make me a mod.

I actually didn't answer any questions until I was a mod, I think.
    Yes, I know of your worth behind the scenes bro.

Job well done!

~SC~

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yeah, i seem to remember you and him battling a little back in the day. Well more you hitting him and he doing nothing to return but throwing out slander.

Oh man, don't even get me started on Nelson Montana.

We'd have another 50 Cent type drama battle rap war type sh*t jump off.

I really don't feel like burying that little bitch.

~SC~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information