Thread: I Am The God!

yellowviper is offline Associate Member

I Am The God!

disclaimer: these are my personal views. not intened to offend any individual or institution.

it all begins from an idea. if you can imagine it, then its possible. idea originated from life. i am a life. religion too began from an idea. idea began from human intelligence. religion too is an idea that originated from human. i am human. i am the mother ****in god. the creater of all these religions and fake gods. to be continued..........

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Your views belong in the forum designed for this topic.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

I am the god to everything that ever existed. Because it all originated as an idea from my own brain. Think about it

p0werlift is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowviper
    religion too began from an idea. idea began from human intelligence. religion too is an idea that originated from human. i am human. i am the mother ****in god.

get the fukk out of here............

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by p0werlift
    Touchy subject?

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Touchy subject?
    religion? no not at all. but when someone turns around and basically say's "there's no god, i am god, i created gods". i mean cmon

not to mention this kid is either cracked out or drunk.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    He posted in the wrong forum and yes his post is way out there, but that is not an excuse for you to be an ass.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    religion? no not at all. but when someone turns around and basically say's "there's no god, i am god, i created gods". i mean cmon

not to mention this kid is either cracked out or drunk.
    there is no god bro, man wrote the bible and created god in his image

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Wow you saying that changed my beliefs completely. Your so wise

Yea right.

Edit- Yea, wrong forum too.

I forget who quoted this... maybe Timothy Leary.. but it went something like

"If God didn't exist, man would create it out of necessity"

I forget who quoted this... maybe Timothy Leary.. but it went something like

"If God didn't exist, man would create it out of necessity"
    Pretty much the same thing i said. Good to see im not alone in my views

if thats what you believe then im not gonna argue with you. dont talk to me about the bible because im not christian. im muslim, and the stuff ive been a witnessed to, and have read about gave me enough to common sence to understand that were definitly not alone. that, and the fact that im a biology major in college, and understanding human anatomy is definitly the hardest thing you'll ever encounter.

why is it so hard? why are all billions of human beings across the globe different in there own ways. if there was no god, how is it possible that each of us, have a specifically different face and personality from the next person, and were not all the same?

if there was no god, how is it possible, that 1 killer T cell make the difference between life and death? if theres no devil, why is it the first thing a little kid knows how to do, even when no1 teaches him, is to lie?

i can keep going, but keep your beliefs to yourself.and sorry if im coming off as an ass, but make topics like this and sometimes you bring out the worst in people.

if there was no god, how is it possible that each of us, have a specifically different face and personality from the next person, and were not all the same?
    Different DNA patterns and mutations... All animals don't look the same either.

if thats what you believe then im not gonna argue with you. dont talk to me about the bible because im not christian. im muslim, and the stuff ive been a witnessed to, and have read about gave me enough to common sence to understand that were definitly not alone. that, and the fact that im a biology major in college, and understanding human anatomy is definitly the hardest thing you'll ever encounter.

why is it so hard? why are all billions of human beings across the globe different in there own ways. if there was no god, how is it possible that each of us, have a specifically different face and personality from the next person, and were not all the same?

if there was no god, how is it possible, that 1 killer T cell make the difference between life and death? if theres no devil, why is it the first thing a little kid knows how to do, even when no1 teaches him, is to lie?

i can keep going, but keep your beliefs to yourself.and sorry if im coming off as an ass, but make topics like this and sometimes you bring out the worst in people.
    Your opinions bro and you are entitled to them, i, however will not "keep my beliefs to myself".

We have different beliefs and thats cool, i dont believe in god, i believe we are not alone yea, theres probably a few aliens and that dotted around. The idea that the universe was created by a god to me is simply fantasy, guess thats just me.

Different DNA patterns and mutations... All animals don't look the same either.
    then explain how and why we clone animals, and they come out EXACTLY the same.because if there were no god, then were basically just beeing cloned 1 after another, right?. what im tryin to say is, how did the dna patterns and mutations differ in the first place? why werent they all equal?

This should turn into an interesting thread.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    then explain how and why we clone animals, and they come out EXACTLY the same.because if there were no god, then were basically just beeing cloned 1 after another, right?. what im tryin to say is, how did the dna patterns and mutations differ in the first place? why werent they all equal?
    p0werlift your right on. I may not share the exact same religious beliefs as you (im Christian), but that's irrelevent here. You made some great points in your previous posts. Also the fact that your a Bio major might help. I'm interested to see if Messy has any better replies than, "we must have been made by aliens or somethin flying around", or anything he has a hunch about.

Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    "we must have been made by aliens or somethin flying around", or anything he has a hunch about.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    disclaimer: these are my personal views. not intened to offend any individual or institution.

it all begins from an idea. if you can imagine it, then its possible. idea originated from life. i am a life. religion too began from an idea. idea began from human intelligence. religion too is an idea that originated from human. i am human. i am the mother ****in god. the creater of all these religions and fake gods. to be continued..........

calling yourself god requires more than a two sentance explanation.............. and put this in the religion forum

Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    p0werlift your right on. I may not share the exact same religious beliefs as you (im Christian), but that's irrelevent here. You made some great points in your previous posts. Also the fact that your a Bio major might help. I'm interested to see if Messy has any better replies than, "we must have been made by aliens or somethin flying around", or anything he has a hunch about.
    Right, ok, its 4:30am where i am but i'll grace you with a reply.

God doesnt exist, plain and simple. It simply doesnt work that way, man has invented god, and recreated him for thousands of years, believing in different gods and traditions and structures until it didnt suit them anymore or server a purpose.

A question, how do you stop people eating red meat? Answer, tell them god said so. Now, thats just an example but a very real deffinition of what has happened for thousands of years.

In eqyptian times people believed in several gods, the religion has all but migrated towards others and disolved into other cultures. Humans adapt, their brains adapt and evolve -through work in the past few hundred years, through realisation, technology, science many of these miracles of god, of these so called beliefs have been disproved.

You believe everything thats in the bible? The Kuran? Or other texts? Everysingle one of them was written by a MAN, a HUMAN not some higher being, they were written by people thousands of years ago by people who had the knowledge of the time and interpreted it in a certain way. For example, if you were around in the eqyptian times, and you had a torch, a simple torch and shined it, turning it off and on in front of these people wouldnt it seem wonderous? Wouldnt it seem... God like?

Through not understanding and interpreting them things the religions have been written, over years passed down and losely translated and changed to suit the needs of the cultures.

If god exists why would he let thousands die in that sunami? Was that all part of his plan for the greater good?

you got my back messy uk.

you got my back messy uk.
    i dont know you nor want to be associated with you, my views are my own

You believe everything thats in the bible? The Kuran? Or other texts? Everysingle one of them was written by a MAN, a HUMAN not some higher being, they were written by people thousands of years ago by people who had the knowledge of the time and interpreted it in a certain way. ?

the Quran, not the Kuran, and yes i sure as hell do. and your right about the Quran being written by a human being, but in our religion, our's was written by a human being who's illiterate. has no education, and had no idea on how to read or write, yet still, somehow he ended up writing a book consisting of thousands of pages called the Quran, explaining life and why were here, that has endured Thousands of years of conflict/controversy and it's still here without even 1 word unchanged(against our religion to come up with different forms of the Quran).

so if he had no knowledge, or any idea of how to express his knowledge, would you think there would be any possibity of his 'lie's' that make up my religion to survive this long? you think back then, that someone said, "hey look here i found out how to make fire, im a god!", is that how you think life was like?

im just gonna cut it short and ask you a few simple questions, instead of going on for another 1/2 hour of arguing. below are a list of questions i want answered as best as you can, if you truly believe there is no god, you should be able to give a explanation for these questions right?

#1)This is something to think about. Since America is typically

represented by an eagle. Saddam and Bin Laden should

have read up on their Muslim passages...The following verse

is from the Quran, (the Islamic Bible)

Quran (9:11) -- For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken

a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout

the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in

despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed

the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

Note the verse number!!!!!)

#2)Centuries ago, the Quran alluded to this scientific theory. It says, when describing the creation of the heavens: "Then God turned to the creation of the heavens (the planets), when they were but a smoky substance." (41:11) "Do the unbelievers not see that the heavens and the earth were joined together before We separated them, and that We brought all living things into existence from water? Why do they still not believe in God?" (21:30)

emphasis on the part where it says, "we brought all living thinks into
    existance from water......."

#3)Two, one of the most subtle problems in science concerns the expansion of the universe, its tendency constantly to extend its boundaries. This was something completely unknown to the human being until the last century. This mystery is, however, mentioned by the Quran in the following terms, which again bear witness to its remarkable profundity when discussing such matters: "We created the heavens with Our strength and power, and constantly expand them." (51:47)

This verse speaks in categorical terms of the expansion of the universe, its constellations and galaxies, although not more than a century has passed since the discovery of the expansion of the universe.

how's that 1 possible?

those are the only questions i have for you right now, lets see how you can handle them, and maybe if your idea's seem understandable, i'll hit you with some more. i'll be waiting..................

the Quran, not the Kuran, and yes i sure as hell do. and your right about the Quran being written by a human being, but in our religion, our's was written by a human being who's illiterate. has no education, and had no idea on how to read or write, yet still, somehow he ended up writing a book consisting of thousands of pages called the Quran, explaining life and why were here, that has endured Thousands of years of conflict/controversy and it's still here without even 1 word unchanged(against our religion to come up with different forms of the Quran).

so if he had no knowledge, or any idea of how to express his knowledge, would you think there would be any possibity of his 'lie's' that make up my religion to survive this long? you think back then, that someone said, "hey look here i found out how to make fire, im a god!", is that how you think life was like?

im just gonna cut it short and ask you a few simple questions, instead of going on for another 1/2 hour of arguing. below are a list of questions i want answered as best as you can, if you truly believe there is no god, you should be able to give a explanation for these questions right?

#1)This is something to think about. Since America is typically

represented by an eagle. Saddam and Bin Laden should

have read up on their Muslim passages...The following verse

is from the Quran, (the Islamic Bible)

Quran (9:11) -- For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken

a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout

the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in

despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed

the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

Note the verse number!!!!!)

#2)Centuries ago, the Quran alluded to this scientific theory. It says, when describing the creation of the heavens: "Then God turned to the creation of the heavens (the planets), when they were but a smoky substance." (41:11) "Do the unbelievers not see that the heavens and the earth were joined together before We separated them, and that We brought all living things into existence from water? Why do they still not believe in God?" (21:30)

emphasis on the part where it says, "we brought all living thinks into
    existance from water......."

#3)Two, one of the most subtle problems in science concerns the expansion of the universe, its tendency constantly to extend its boundaries. This was something completely unknown to the human being until the last century. This mystery is, however, mentioned by the Quran in the following terms, which again bear witness to its remarkable profundity when discussing such matters: "We created the heavens with Our strength and power, and constantly expand them." (51:47)

This verse speaks in categorical terms of the expansion of the universe, its constellations and galaxies, although not more than a century has passed since the discovery of the expansion of the universe.

how's that 1 possible?

those are the only questions i have for you right now, lets see how you can handle them, and maybe if your idea's seem understandable, i'll hit you with some more. i'll be waiting..................
    lol wait all you want bro

Im not going to answer questions on subject matter im not familiar with nor with a person who has already made up their mind, in addition to this, this thread is a debate, not an argument, im sure someone as enlightened as yourself can come to terms with this.

The fact of the matter is, that we all have different beliefs, some of which are hard to prove -or disprove. Time will tell, as is has in the past, 1000 years ago peoples beliefs were very different then what they are today, and i have no doubt todays views will seem foriegn in another 1000.

Heres a quote for ya..

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

By Epicurus

BDTR is offline Retired
    He's banned, can't see you.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    He's banned, can't see you.
    Just noticed! Oh well

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Gay thread.

~SC~

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Gay thread.

~SC~
    LOL!!! Exactly, these kind of threads never get anywhere......

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    i dont know you nor want to be associated with you, my views are my own
    is it that time of the month again messy?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    There Is No Cow Level!

Thread Information