Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    Billy_Bathgate's Avatar
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,463

    LordBlitz just came out of the closet on MSN

    BLITZ: hey guys, you think its gay if a girl puts her finger in my ass while we are going stuff?

    BDTR:

    BATHGATE: dude...i guess if its a girl..probally not, but ya..its kinda gay in the non homo way

    BLITZ: hmm ok..well i was just wondering

    BILLY: sure you were canada boy

    BDTR: anyone wanna buy a gazelle?

    BLITZ: shut it

    BILLY: ROFL

    BILLY: hey lets go change XXXXXXX (edited) 's avatar to something gross!

    BDTR: i want nothing to do with this

    BLITZ: lolol...no worries...go change it, if he dont like it, tell him to pound sand

    BILLY: ok i will later

    BLITZ: hey guys, nother quesiton...is it gay if a guy sticks his finger in your ass?

    BILLY: dude...

    BDTR: WTF!?!

    BILLY has left conversation

    BDTR has left conversation


    BLITZ: and by finger..i mean weiner...hey...where did everyone go?

  2. #2
    ReX357's Avatar
    ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    3,845

    !!

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    BLITZ: hey guys, you think its gay if a girl puts her finger in my ass while we are going stuff?

    BDTR:

    BATHGATE: dude...i guess if its a girl..probally not, but ya..its kinda gay in the non homo way

    BLITZ: hmm ok..well i was just wondering

    BILLY: sure you were canada boy

    BDTR: anyone wanna buy a gazelle?

    BLITZ: shut it

    BILLY: ROFL

    BILLY: hey lets go change XXXXXXX (edited) 's avatar to something gross!

    BDTR: i want nothing to do with this

    BLITZ: lolol...no worries...go change it, if he dont like it, tell him to pound sand

    BILLY: ok i will later

    BLITZ: hey guys, nother quesiton...is it gay if a guy sticks his finger in your ass?

    BILLY: dude...

    BDTR: WTF!?!

    BILLY has left conversation

    BDTR has left conversation


    BLITZ: and by finger..i mean weiner...hey...where did everyone go?
    How could you log the two last sentences if you left the conversation before? Even if BDTR gave you the log, he couldn't have logged the last sentence.

    I call bull**** on this one.

    Blitz reps Canada. You are the one wondering about getting fingered in the ass!

    You can come out of the closet now Billy You were exposed, don't try to deny it.

  3. #3
    Billy_Bathgate's Avatar
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,463
    a 4th party who wishes to remain anonymous

  4. #4
    ReX357's Avatar
    ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    3,845
    You still have a donkey as your avatar. That's pretty suspicious


  5. #5
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    There was a 4th member who wasnt participating.

  6. #6
    Rob's Avatar
    Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    ONTARIO
    Posts
    3,201
    lmao

    by finger i mean weiner

    lmao

  7. #7
    ReX357's Avatar
    ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    3,845
    The fact that he writes "where did everyone go?" means there's no one left in the chat room. Hence the impossibility of a 4th participant.

    OWNED

  8. #8
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    he means anyone participating in the convo.

  9. #9
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Try hard LB wanna be, EH billy.

  10. #10
    Billy_Bathgate's Avatar
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,463
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    The fact that he writes "where did everyone go?" means there's no one left in the chat room. Hence the impossibility of a 4th participant.

    OWNED

    yes, he was asking the 4th hidden person, who pmd me the rest of the convo so i could post it

  11. #11
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    LOL, if billy was smart, he would have put - BLiTZ Says:

  12. #12
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649
    LOL! I love these msn convos.

  13. #13
    ReX357's Avatar
    ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    3,845
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    LOL, if billy was smart, he would have put - BLiTZ Says:
    Canadian Ownage


  14. #14
    Billy_Bathgate's Avatar
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,463
    i purposely edited the entire name to protect LB from harassment

  15. #15
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    Canadians dont OWN anything but stock in the gay porn industry.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    Canadian Ownage


  16. #16
    Billy_Bathgate's Avatar
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,463
    bahahahaha

  17. #17
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Ok, that's fine. I'll give ol cycleon some time off, and really put some effort in to calling you two homos out.

    You guys asked for it now

  18. #18
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    i purposely edited the entire name to protect LB from harassment
    Your such a nice guy!

  19. #19
    956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,154
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Canadians dont OWN anything but stock in the gay porn industry.
    LMAO Eh!!!

  20. #20
    ReX357's Avatar
    ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    3,845
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Canadians dont OWN anything but stock in the gay porn industry.
    That's what I said... we own you

  21. #21
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    That's what I said... we own you

    LMFAO!!!!!

  22. #22
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    ouch

  23. #23
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Who asked me if I've ever seen a full grown naked man before?

    I'm leaning towards Billy (not literally, I'm straight lol)...

  24. #24
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Rex was the first to try and change this to a Canada vs US thing....when it's not! It's about LB....and his gayness. Let's show a little effort and Billy some respect by staying on topic shall we?

    Where were we......something blah, blah, blah, LB's gay.......blah, blah, blah.

  25. #25
    CARNIVORE's Avatar
    CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    414
    BDTR, how much for a gazelle?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •