Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion

Question Bible Code and End Of Days, 2012?

I watched the history channel last night on 'Bible Codes'. it was very interesting. They basically look for a 'key word' and then form a matix from the pages of the torah. They did a search on 'bin ladden' and it basically spit out these words 'Terror, Twin Towers, Airplane, Fire Crash'. they also did one for the holocaust and it spit out hitlers name and some concentration camps. THeres also other stuff like kenndy being assinated and cool stuff like that. i did some looking online and this is what i found.

anyway, they were talking about how they are trying to use it to predict the future. there not really sure how it works or if it works. but this is what it predicts.

The tribulation time will be between 2005 and 2012 when 4,000,000,000 people will die.

2005 - False Arab/ Israeli peace treaty signed.

2006 - New Temple in Israel. Arab/Asia alliance formed.

2008 - Temple desecrated and 2 prophets killed in Jerusalem.

2010 - 3rd World War. H bombs used. Biological warfare causes the 'boils' pestilence. The asteroid falls in 3 pieces - on California, Utah and western Nevada. California sinks and floods. The Earth's crust slips relative to the rotation axis giving a pole shift of 5 degrees.

2011 - 3 asteroids hit Russia causing a 10° pole shift.

2012 - 3 asteroids hit China causing another 10° pole shift. Japan and the Philippines are lost underwater.

make of it what you like.

http://exodus2006.com/codes2.htm

http://exodus2006.com/3code.htm

who knows if its right or not or if our future is already determined, but the interesting thing i thought was that it basically predicts the end of our days in 2012

Quote Originally Posted by A_Pro
    At the end of every cosmic cycle, ie cosmic year, has been followed by catastrophe.

We are already beginning to see the evidence of that which is leading to the great catastrophe. Atlanteans were crushed by water. We will die of fire. This has is known, as will happen as such as the sun will rise tomorrow. It's a cycle, like winter, summer, fall.

The reason for this catastrophe is not 100% understood by those who study it. Though, most feel strongly that it is caused by the cronologically-precise timing in which sun spots occur. Massive rupturs by the sun happening once every 20,000 years or so causing a huge magnetic disturbance in the solar system. Previous sun spots are thought to have 'tilted' the earth on it's axis -- you can imagine the power behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    It does not mean anything other then that it is the date when the Solar System will have gone in a complete circle, or a Solar Year. Also the end of the Myan Calender. Which some thought to be the end of time, but it's just as far as they could see, which is pretty impressive.

The date when orion's belt will line up with the three great pyramids.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Interesting, we'll see soon enough huh?

guess so.

also decoded was

2012. extinction. impact. human.

http://exodus2006.com/2012-extinction.htm

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    You could do this same thing with a Websters Dictionary or Encylopedia Britannica. As far as I'm concerned if you look hard enough for anything you will eventually figure out a way to find it.

JMHO of course.

BTW - I would be very excited to know Jesus is returning in 2012...only 7 more years to wait for Glory!!

Ahmen to that Monkey. The sooner the better.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Ahmen to that Monkey. The sooner the better.
    I here ya Bro!! Not to hi-jack, but how are things at home? Any better?

My wife is sane at the moment! lol Thanks Bro.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    That's very interesting...not too far away...
    I hate to think that I'm going through all this school just to only be able to use it for a few years. At least i won't have to pay all my student loans and credit cards off!!

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Well thanks for the depression

vettewreck is offline Banned
    I'll only be 31 in 7 years!!!

Depressing? I find it comforting............

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Depressing? I find it comforting............
    We know where we'll be, huh?!

Glad things are "better" at home. I put that in quotes b/c it's all relative, eh?!

INDEED! Thanks

magicksun is offline New Member
    is that all the Hercolobus asteroid stuff?

there another version of that "prophecy". that says that extraterrestials will stop nuclear way in 6 seconds or something. thats the visions a tibetan lama had.

in any case we'll see

Quote Originally Posted by magicksun
    is that all the Hercolobus asteroid stuff?

there another version of that "prophecy". that says that extraterrestials will stop nuclear way in 6 seconds or something. thats the visions a tibetan lama had.

in any case we'll see
    huh?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Not positive but I think the actual egyptian calander(or the one in the pyramid) stops at the year 2005... Pope is getting ready to die, the next one is suppose to consecrate the anti-christ, I think.

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    im guessing he means nuclear war

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    The thing that I don't get is how they can talk about mass extinction, and decoding that from the Bible.

The Bible specifically talks about the end of the world, and how the antichrist will come and take over. How can that happen if there is mass extinction?

Maybe I'm misinterpereting what you said or missing something.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    you are right monkey town. they did the same thing for "moby dick" to prove that the so called "bible code" is ridiculous. Pretty much any long book, you can do something like that.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    very interesting!

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    I watched the history channel last night on 'Bible Codes'. it was very interesting. They basically look for a 'key word' and then form a matix from the pages of the torah. They did a search on 'bin ladden' and it basically spit out these words 'Terror, Twin Towers, Airplane, Fire Crash'. they also did one for the holocaust and it spit out hitlers name and some concentration camps. THeres also other stuff like kenndy being assinated and cool stuff like that. i did some looking online and this is what i found.

anyway, they were talking about how they are trying to use it to predict the future. there not really sure how it works or if it works. but this is what it predicts.

The tribulation time will be between 2005 and 2012 when 4,000,000,000 people will die.

2010 - 3rd World War. H bombs used. Biological warfare causes the 'boils' pestilence. The asteroid falls in 3 pieces - on California, Utah and western Nevada. California sinks and floods. The Earth's crust slips relative to the rotation axis giving a pole shift of 5 degrees.

2012 - 3 asteroids hit China causing another 10° pole shift. Japan and the Philippines are lost underwater.

who knows if its right or not or if our future is already determined, but the interesting thing i thought was that it basically predicts the end of our days in 2012
    As my good friend Bill Maher said, religion is a Neurological disorder.. simple as that.. I don't buy any of this sorry..

Seriously.. I think that is the biggest joke.. if our whole lives are predetermined then what is the point of living if you don't even have control over what's going to happen? I don't want to offend anyone, but I don't see how anyone revolves their whole life around religion and "god".. I've spoken to people who said they would choose their religion over their families and that's just rediculous.. you are willing to give up people you love and people that love you for something that is just a "belief", something that has no PHYSICAL evidence. People believe in "god" but don't believe in "aliens".. makes me think people are that naive to think we are alone in this multi-verse, just us and this imaginary "perfect" "god".. I'm sorry.. I just had to get that off my chest.. once again I don't want to offend anyone cause this is JMO..
    Last edited by dieseL atC; 03-02-2005 at 02:36 PM.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Wanted for questioning:

Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    Wanter for questioniong:
    Haha

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    we control our own future...

atop of that, there will never be another World War. Aside from our differences with other civilized countries, we all realize the threat to mankind in the heat of another world war. We all enjoy and cherish life.

Uninted States
    Germany
    France
    England
    Russia
    China
    Japan
    North Africa
    Australia
    Canada
    Mexico
    South America

This countries/regions will never be divided into war against each other... we may have differences, yes.... but war will never be an option.

Quote Originally Posted by dieseL atC
    Seriously.. I think that is the biggest joke.. if our whole lives are predetermined then what is the point of living if you don't even have control over what's going to happen? I don't want to offend anyone, but I don't see how anyone revolves their whole life around religion and "god".. I've spoken to people who said they would choose their religion over their families and that's just rediculous.. you are willing to give up people you love and people that love you for something that is just a "belief", something that has no PHYSICAL evidence. People believe in "god" but don't believe in "aliens".. makes me think people are that naive to think we are alone in this multi-verse, just us and this imaginary "perfect" "god".. I'm sorry.. I just had to get that off my chest.. once again I don't want to offend anyone cause this is JMO..
    Religion is not just a "belief". I don't want to get into a debate over god, religion, etc...it's been done too many times on this board and never accomplishes anything. I will tell you that Bill Maher is an idiot, not just for that comment but his whole career.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    Religion is not just a "belief". I don't want to get into a debate over god, religion, etc...it's been done too many times on this board and never accomplishes anything. I will tell you that Bill Maher is an idiot, not just for that comment but his whole career.
    Religion is a belief - what else would you call it? I'm sorry and I think Bill Maher has alot of the right ideas. I don't agree with everything he says but for the most part I do.

Religion is a belief - what else would you call it? I'm sorry and I think Bill Maher has alot of the right ideas. I don't agree with everything he says but for the most part I do.
    My "religion" is based on my faith in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. Who shed his blood to cleanse me of my sins, so that upon my death I will be welcomed into heaven and live for eternity in paradise. I don't just "believe" in him, many people "believe" Jesus existed, I know that he existed for the sole purpose of being sacrificed for me.

Now if you and Bill Mahre want to say I have a nuerological disorder, then by all means have at it. But when you fall asleep at night and wander what's out there after your death and all you see is your corpse in a in the ground, I feel real sorry for you.

JMHO of course.
    MT

My "religion" is based on my faith in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. Who shed his blood to cleanse me of my sins, so that upon my death I will be welcomed into heaven and live for eternity in paradise. I don't just "believe" in him, many people "believe" Jesus existed, I know that he existed for the sole purpose of being sacrificed for me.

Now if you and Bill Mahre want to say I have a nuerological disorder, then by all means have at it. But when you fall asleep at night and wander what's out there after your death and all you see is your corpse in a in the ground, I feel real sorry for you.

JMHO of course.
    MT

i agree.

i agree.
    Dude, I just noticed your avatar...is that a PSU jersey?

JMHO of course.
    MT
    You can't possibly know he existed because you can't possibly know that he actually sacrificed himself. People sacrifice everyday for causes, but what gives this one man the power to take life as he knew it and give his life to create a world beyond the one we live in (heaven). Because if he gave his life to forgive everyone for sin, there couldn't have been a heavan before hand because noone was forgiven for sin. And no, I don't think that after death all there is is a corpse, I think we (humans) can't fathom what happens after death. But "god" is always used as for an explanaition for something that can't be explained. JMO...
    Last edited by dieseL atC; 03-02-2005 at 04:19 PM.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    The Bible Code is a joke, they can only find the messages when they search for events that have already happened. They say the chance of the words appearing are slim, but they are actually higher then you would think.

End of days is not 2012, people just need to realize the only thing happening in 2012, is the end of the myan calender, and a new Solar year has come.

When they say the do a search on a key word and come up with the results, like "terror" they had to actually search for terror and twin towers, and when they take the matrix of so many pages, it just looks like they were in the same area.

BDTR is offline Retired
    sad... my dogs gonna die in 2012.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    You can't possibly know he existed because you can't possibly know that he actually sacrificed himself.
    It is a fact that Jesus Christ existed (him being the son of God is debatable)

Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    It is a fact that Jesus Christ existed (him being the son of God is debatable)
    That's what I meant.. But, it can't be proven that he was who people say he was..

CAPS

You can't possibly know he existed because you can't possibly know that he actually sacrificed himself.

BECAUSE I CAN FEEL HIS PRESENCE AND THE PRESENCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT WITHIN ME. UNLESS YOU HAVE OPENED YOUR HEART TO HIM YOU WILL NEVER KNOW. IT'S ABOUT FAITH, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

People sacrifice everyday for causes, but what gives this one man the power to take life as he knew it and give his life to create a world beyond the one we live in (heaven).

NOBODY NEEDS TO GIVE HIM THE RIGHT TO DO ANYTHING. YOU ARE LOOKING AT THIS THROUGH TINTED GLASSES MY FRIEND. THIS IS NOT SOMETHING I CAN CONVINCE YOU OF HERE.

Because if he gave his life to forgive everyone for sin, there couldn't have been a heavan before hand because noone was forgiven for sin.

PRIOR TO JESUS ARRIVAL ON EARTH, ANIMAL SACRIFICES WERE OFFERED TO GOD FOR FORGIVENESS. THIS IS SPELLED OUT IN GENESIS AND HAPPENS ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE OLD TESTAMENT.

And no, I don't think that after death all there is is a corpse, I think we (humans) can't fathom what happens after death. But "god" is always used as for an explanaition for something that can't be explained. JMO...

I GUESS WE CAN JUST AGREE TO DIAGREE AND LEAVE IT AT THAT.

magicksun is offline New Member
    huh?
    yes its was something i heard months ago in a radio program dealing with 2012 apocaliptic prophecies and all that. a presumed expert explained that extraterrestrial creatures watchover this planet. but they remain well hidden. they'll only appear in case of nuclear war. if it started they stop it in 6 seconds.
    the point that finally the world will save coincided with the tibetan monk one
    the link http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat...b=5&o=93&part= , i dont know why indiandaily doesnt work

Quote Originally Posted by magicksun
    yes its was something i heard months ago in a radio program dealing with 2012 apocaliptic prophecies and all that. a presumed expert explained that extraterrestrial creatures watchover this planet. but they remain well hidden. they'll only appear in case of nuclear war. if it started they stop it in 6 seconds.
    the point that finally the world will save coincided with the tibetan monk one
    the link http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat...b=5&o=93&part= , i dont know why indiandaily doesnt work

why dont aliens (ET's) interfer now then with so much problems, war and fighting in the world? or during the genocide of the jews or africans?

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

when you see all those world ending predictions. realize this. not the angels, nor even jesus shall no the time, only God.

i am catholic and believe the boble code is a hoax. i cant really give a good debate about it, but it just doesnt add up to me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information