BabyMuscles is offline New Member

HI!! Wondering what you do and take when you work out?

Hi this is my first time messaging on this board. I am eighteen. Umm... i started lifting 3 or 4 months ago and havn't stoped. Just wondering what you people do and i guess i should start off by telling you guys what i do... hmmm.... I take creatine powder(optimum nutrition), Glutamin powder(optimum nutrtion), and heavyweigt gainer 900(champion nutrition). My bro got me addicted to working out... I started off weighing 140lbs and now weigh a massive 152lbs... hehe maybe not that massive. I guess i am just curious of what you people do and take? And I would really like to hear your oppinion on the supplements I take? And good work out plains would be nice too(maybe i could compare it to mine)?

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member

Re: HI!! Wondering what you do and take when you work out?

Originally posted by BabyMuscles
    Hi this is my first time messaging on this board. I am eighteen. Umm... i started lifting 3 or 4 months ago and havn't stoped. Just wondering what you people do and i guess i should start off by telling you guys what i do... hmmm.... I take creatine powder(optimum nutrition), Glutamin powder(optimum nutrtion), and heavyweigt gainer 900(champion nutrition). My bro got me addicted to working out... I started off weighing 140lbs and now weigh a massive 152lbs... hehe maybe not that massive. I guess i am just curious of what you people do and take? And I would really like to hear your oppinion on the supplements I take? And good work out plains would be nice too(maybe i could compare it to mine)?

Welcome to the board! Use the search option up top to research the supplements! There's a ton of info on the board and a lot of great people willing to help out. What are your goals at the gym? Post your workout routine and we will give you some ideas....

Again, welcome to AR and keep lifting hard!!!

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Re: HI!! Wondering what you do and take when you work out?

Originally posted by BabyMuscles
    Hi this is my first time messaging on this board. I am eighteen. Umm... i started lifting 3 or 4 months ago and havn't stoped.
    Aren't you tired by now? (just kidding)

Welcome to the board bro, sit back and listen to the VETS, mods and regulars, they will guide you down the path to bigness.

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    welcome to da board man, youll soon learn that the search button will be your best friend when u wanna find the answer to a question or just learn.

Thread Information