BigJames is offline Senior Member

Worst Year Ever...

So far, this is the worst year ever...in the last 6 months I have had like 8 colds/flus, was diagnosed with a blood clot in my leg (taken care of now), had a vasectomy (I know that was by choice and will have benefits later, but it still sucked), had to put down my 3 year old Husky because of hip displasia and seizures, and just this weekend had to put down my 9 year old Husky who was diagnosed with Cushings Disease. What is going on??? I just don't get it...this was supposed to me my year and so far it is all bad news. Hopefully things are turning around now, I am back in the gym this week after almost a month off due to the clot and the vasectomy, I am getting an $1800 tax return, and I am planning my first cycle to start April 1. We shall see if things turn around...if not, I do not know what I am going to do!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Synd me Yer CyCLe! Dats wut yew kan Do if Things dunt turn around

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    sorry to hear bout ur ****ty year, just think that things can only get better. hit the gym and take it out on that. iv had a crap 8 months myself here and i deal with it in the gym, its the only thing that takes my mind off it

good luck bro, hope things get better and keep training!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    bad times man. 2003 was complete hell, i lost my job, got a dui a few weeks later. couldnt go to the gym because of suspended license, and had to move home w/ parents. things will turn around just keep on liftin'.

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Sorry to hear you're having such a hard time bro. But keep praying, and keep training...and be thankful for what you do have! Hakuna matata!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, 2K3 sucked (injury), 2K4 wasn't much better (physical therapy), and so far 2K5 is looking REALLY GOOD, so I am very happy about this year and positive in outlook.

~SC~

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    things will get better in time, they usually do. Best of luck to you tho bro. Take it easy. Pm me if you wanna go to onyx and pick up some ho's

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to hear about that bro. Things can only get better and you know they will. Best of luck.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    yep..when u hit rock bottom, their aint nowhere to go but up

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Thanks guys (and gal), I appreciate your comments. You are right, it can only get better. I am feeling really positive right now about the coming months...I am back in the gym as of yesterday night (leg day) and I am feeling pretty good. I got my cycle coming up (sorry tai, I am gonna keep it). All in all things should be good...oh, and maxmuscle187, I would love to hit onyx for some ho's, but I think my wife might get upset...LOL.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    yep..when u hit rock bottom, their aint nowhere to go but up
    what if you cant get up?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    REMEMBER: Just when you think you hit rock bottom.. I Landed first and started diggin

Thread Information