general31 is offline Associate Member

Teens and juice.

Do any of u think there is going to be a huge influx of high school and late teen kids wanting to juice because of the hype the media has put on steroid use in pro sports. I think there will be. I am afraid we are going to see a lot of them poping up on this and other boards. I think maybe the first question that is asked to a newbie should be "how old are u". I know this sounds gay and s**t but I think we all have a responsibility to help kids stay off steroids so our beloved juice does not get any worse of a reputation. Just wanted to add some food for thought. OUT!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Believe it or not, this has been happening at a steady rate long before any media blitz on steroid usage.

Even since the Net became the popular new way of attaining information and it went mainstream.

~SC~

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Teens are gonna do what they want. All you can really do is just give them the facts and hope they make the right decision.

Yeah, no sex till marriage!

No drugs!

Eat your veggies!

~SC~

Thats my point. Are there any stickys about being too young to cycle. I have never looked but it might not be a bad idea to have one.

Never thought about that.

Seems like an intelligent idea!

~SC~

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Yeah that would be a great idea.

What would be the best way to go about that. I do not have the knowledge to report on growth plate problems and such, who is the formost expert on the subject?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i think that if the person really wants to do it right they will wait till there atleast out of there teens. i am 19 now and was goin squirt this spring. i had all the **** ready. until i came here and started to talk to people. but most of them will do it, **** it up and hopefully learn from there mistaked b4 they do it again

p0werlift is offline Banned
    i started when i was 16 back in high school, not because i wanted to look cool, but because if i got 20 more lbs on my bench while staying in the same weight class, i would break 3 state records. it never happend because i got thrown out of weight class for going over, but im still here at age 20, and my blood tests are still fine. ive never stayed on for years at times, i usually stay on for 3 and off for 2 1/2 and i havnt ran into any problems yet

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    the only problem i see with teens using is the stunting of growth. that's the only thing that's stopping me from starting right now. i'm 19, and 5'10. would like to be a little taller so i stay off the juice & pray that i grow taller. other than that, maybe they would have suppressed test levels in the future... SO TAKE MORE JUICE!! the only other thing is the infertility. that could be a problem. my bro needs to pack on a good 15-20 lbs tho before next football season. he's only 16, but i was thinkin bout puttin him on some test or somethin (low 250mg/wk dose of course). he's already 6'2 and only weighs 170. he needs the extra edge. he eats pastas & proteins & all he can until he's sick, takes creatine & lifts... the kid's doin all he can. just too fast of a metabolism. what do y'all think? would i be a terrible person if i did this to him??

Thread Information