Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member

Anyone else sick of this ??

Just because I have 800 posts doesn't mean that I know fu*king everything. All people say when I ask what may appear to be a basic question is

"800 post and ur asking that"

Who cares about post count anyway ? It doesn't mean jack and it certainly doesn't reflect the knowledge somone has in here.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I agree, i got almost 9000 posts and don't know sh1t!

AVAGO is offline Member
    I belive you are refering to my comment in another thread to you. Wow just a reply would have done there bud not a whole thread about it. To answer you question IMO post counts do mean something..... IMHO if someone has a high post count and no knowledge, to me it shows what ppl are really dedicated to actions or words. I know what i know now before i even joined up pretty mutch, by reaserching. It wasnt a flame in the first place (not really) its just some ppl get to 800 posts and are like what is PCT .............My 2 pence

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    I belive you are refering to my comment in another thread to you. Wow just a reply would have done there bud not a whole thread about it. To answer you question IMO post counts do mean something..... IMHO if someone has a high post count and no knowledge, to me it shows what ppl are really dedicated to actions or words. I know what i know now before i even joined up pretty mutch, by reaserching. It wasnt a flame in the first place (not really) its just some ppl get to 800 posts and are like what is PCT .............My 2 pence
    Wasn't having a dig at you bro, just wanted to highlight the fact that in some cases post count doesnt mean jack. I think in our time at AR we will get to know who the more knowledgeable members are and which members have speciality in a certain catogory. Take Swolecat for example, he knows a lot of quality info which I have learned is very reliably.

Im not saying I dont know anything but I certainly dont know it all just cos I have 800 posts.

Thread Information