AVAGO is offline Member

Question What to ask for blood work

Im starting a cycle again soon and i want to start gettin my bloodworks done but my problem is im not sure what to say to ask for it, i have seen other posts about this and ppl were saying tell your doc to stfu if he asks you why but i aint doin that. Is there any reason i can give why i want a BW and i presume i get a 10 panel? I just dont want to look like a plumb when he asks why i want one done. Many thanks

AVAGO is offline Member
    Bump

AVAGO is offline Member
    Bumpty Bump

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    tell him you might have some sort of std ... ?

AVAGO is offline Member
    Originally posted by taiboxa
    tell him you might have some sort of std ... ?

will this cover the fact that i want a 10panel test, instead of a 6 panel that might show the std... ? just covering all bases .

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    tell him to check all aspects because i been doing a few lines here and there and some X as well and i dont know what or who i've done .. so you better check it all..

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    why say you are going to do x and all that instead of just say you're gonna do some juice? Doc cant get you in trouble. i say just tell him. after the blood work, then you do your cycle, i assume you are going to get blood work again right after...hes gonna see the gains and probably assume it anyway. He'll know. just tell him. that way your upfront and if you have any probs, you can ask him about them and he'll know whats up.

AVAGO is offline Member
    I heard some docs get the hump if ya go outrite and say ya juicing, surely there has to ba another way, if not ill go be honest. Thanks for replies so far....

AVAGO is offline Member
    BUMP to the top

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    why say you are going to do x and all that instead of just say you're gonna do some juice? Doc cant get you in trouble. i say just tell him. after the blood work, then you do your cycle, i assume you are going to get blood work again right after...hes gonna see the gains and probably assume it anyway. He'll know. just tell him. that way your upfront and if you have any probs, you can ask him about them and he'll know whats up.
    I agree. If you go before and after a cycle he will know you are juicing, and if he didn't suspect it then you either made bad gains or your doc is less than bright.

Chances are he'll appreciate your honesty in the first place. If he refuses to give you BW because of juice, then find a new doc. one that actually cares about your health. my $.02

Thread Information