taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Exclamation HowIgotMySubtramine... :)

ok here it is... how to legally acquire your MERIDA..
    to qualify you have to be obease.. so i decided to use the BMI/military route since im extremely heavy. i have to weigh 205lb to pass the health assessment test for the AirForce. but to get merida i need to have ~35%BF using BMI which means i need to weigh like 245+ well i weigh 238 on a HEAVY DAY so what do i do.. i weigh that mornin of doc appointment at 232 i need f'n 13lbs by 3'o'clock so i go buy 3 bags of cookie dough 2 boxes of Krispy kream doughnuts 1 jar of peanut butter and take 15-20g's of creatine.. eat all this by noon and keep drinkin water well i got up to 248lbs and i felt like shyt .. I COULDNT BREATH .. i go in to doc's and first thing they do is take my blood pressure.. 175/113.. ROFL !!! side effects of Sibutramine= increased BloodPressure.. after lying to him and telling him its the caffiene making my BP so high he finally gives into my DEMANDS!

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    what is Subtramine?

Subutramine is an apetite suppressent

OIC well congrats on gettin that

LoL well thnx
    if i didnt have such a f'n eating disorder ( LOVE OF FOOD ) i wouldnt bother with it but im mentally weak when it comes to hunger pains and i love to gorge

yea, i am the same way but it really sucks for me, i havent been working out now for 2 months and im getting fat!! When my health clears up i will be able to get back in the gym!!!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    LoL well thnx
    if i didnt have such a f'n eating disorder ( LOVE OF FOOD ) i wouldnt bother with it but im mentally weak when it comes to hunger pains and i love to gorge
    Will power works pretty well...

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Will power works pretty well...
    some people have disorders... like chemical problems. First i never feel full till its too late. even then im still hungry... its not hard for me to take in 7-8k calories which made it easy for me to bulk to 285 for a couple of Open Shootfights... and i was only about 18% BF but around 3k calories i have hungerpains like no other at night ><

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    some people have disorders... like chemical problems. First i never feel full till its too late. even then im still hungry... its not hard for me to take in 7-8k calories which made it easy for me to bulk to 285 for a couple of Open Shootfights... and i was only about 18% BF but around 3k calories i have hungerpains like no other at night ><
    cottage cheese before bed..

300-500g of protein throughout the day..

with the simple rule........... no carbs with fat.......... if the food has carbs and fats already in it....... you don't eat it..

there ya go
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

LoL dood my diet is flawless except for when i get hungry and over eat... im drooping aprox 1.2lbs of fat a week
    I DESPISE HUNGER PAINS WITH A PASSION!
    i can type it up for you if you so incline but i figured you wouldnt so i didnt

Thread Information