helios is offline Associate Member

Question for the Ladies of the board...

My girl is saying her period is a week late. I engaged in intercourse with her w/o protection about two weekends ago, but I did not release in her. She said she's not usually late, maybe a couple days here and there.

At this point I want her take a pregnancy test. I was wondering is it too early for her to get an accurate result at this time considering this happened two weekends ago, or could she take one now?

Her and I go to different universities, but I am seeing her this weekend and I want her to take one. Suprisingly she doesnt seem that worried about the situation...but as you can assume I'm a little freaked, and I hope this just me worrying myself...

dieseL atC is offline Member
    I'm pretty sure if she took one, it would show up if she were infact pregnant.. ladies - correct me if I'm wrong.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    They have tests now that are pretty sensitive and give results early. Can't hurt to try and if it's negative and she doesn't get it within a few weeks....do it again.

Many things can cause the delay.....and stress is one !!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Hmm.. they didnt have Fancy Methods of birth control like.. "Pulling Out" back in my day.

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Try early response...you can find out a week after the missed period.

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    They have tests now that are pretty sensitive and give results early. Can't hurt to try and if it's negative and she doesn't get it within a few weeks....do it again.

Many things can cause the delay.....and stress is one !!!
    I concur, could be any number of things, causing the delay don't freak out before ya need to

some of them I believe come two to a pack so have her try one, first thing in the morning, for the first urination of the day.....then repeat it in a week.

Or she could go to a clinic, or doctor and ask for one that would be more accurate.

What would they do without us girls??
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Be totally lost!!!

Probably never get laid.. Oh wait that doesn't happen anyways!

I have Faith that Most of the older gentlemen of the board, would survive and do just fine, however some of them would be in a heap of trouble.

When i moved away... my mom bought me velcro shoes..

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    When i moved away... my mom bought me velcro shoes..

Bless your heart.

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    Hmm.. they didnt have Fancy Methods of birth control like.. "Pulling Out" back in my day.

You could ONLY dream!!! to be with one of US

Probably never get laid.. Oh wait that doesn't happen anyways!

LOL I feel like Im mom to about 40 young guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Breeze
    I have Faith that Most of the older gentlemen of the board, would survive and do just fine, however some of them would be in a heap of trouble.

seanw is offline Banned
    Hey, CB, not just young guys !!

Lol, welcome to my world CB........I have 2 kids and about 15 or so more who think I'm thier mommy as well as the board But I don't mind, it helps me keep abreast of the goings on in the world.

You could ONLY dream!!! to be with one of US
    Ha i cant even get laid by a mediocre chick in my dreams...

Girl - I feel ya! I have a shyte load of 18-23 yo young men and women working for me. Everyday is a new thing. One preg...not sure who the father is. One - mom walks in on dad doing the neighbor. One married at 19 a year ago....getting a divorce. One whos' wife wears the pants in the family and only gets his nuts back when authorized by her. You get the point....

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Breeze
    Lol, welcome to my world CB........I have 2 kids and about 15 or so more who think I'm thier mommy as well as the board But I don't mind, it helps me keep abreast of the goings on in the world.

Ha i cant even get laid by a mediocre chick in my dreams...
    Ahhhhhhhhhh I feel for you buddy!

Girl - I feel ya! I have a shyte load of 18-23 yo young men and women working for me. Everyday is a new thing. One preg...not sure who the father is. One - mom walks in on dad doing the neighbor. One married at 19 a year ago....getting a divorce. One whos' wife wears the pants in the family and only gets his nuts back when authorized by her. You get the point....

Lol, yup I get the point girl!!

Mine are ages 11-21, and I hear alot of he said that she said, that I said that you said, that we said........from the younger ones.

And the older ones are always complaining about ....DUDE I got so pissed off at my mom last night because ...........(fill in the blank with your own stupidest reason you can imagine)

And I hate my b/f he is such a dawg first he got me pregnant, then he got this other girl who was supposed to be my best friend pregnant too.!!!

Or.....My fav.........I hate working man it sux I have to get speakers for my car, buy gas, and clothes that I don't need but buy and leave hanging in my closet, I spent all my cash on drugs, and condoms and still didn't get any......

boo freakin hoo kid try paing taxes, insurance, a house payment, groceries....exc....

CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by helios
    My girl is saying her period is a week late. I engaged in intercourse with her w/o protection about two weekends ago, but I did not release in her. She said she's not usually late, maybe a couple days here and there.

At this point I want her take a pregnancy test. I was wondering is it too early for her to get an accurate result at this time considering this happened two weekends ago, or could she take one now?

Her and I go to different universities, but I am seeing her this weekend and I want her to take one. Suprisingly she doesnt seem that worried about the situation...but as you can assume I'm a little freaked, and I hope this just me worrying myself...

just because you did not enjaculate in her does not mean you can not impregnate her....the pre ejaculate contains sperm...it only takes 1.....

the current home pregnancy tests on the market are geared towards early notification...so yes, you can take the test and get farily accurate results with it....

she could be late also for a number of reasons, stress, change in diet...illness....

But in the future, keep your lil guy wrapped up hon...or get your girl on the pill....exp if you're not wanting any lil mini's me's turning up in 9 months time....why would you take the chance?

Good luck, hope it all works out for you

Cutie

palme is offline Rosie Member
    What are you a rabbit?

If you have sex standing up you cant get pregnant and if she swallos it can only become a boy. This is true!

CutieFace Guest

You're lucky you've only got 40 to deal with....want a few thou?

LOL

Cutie

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    What are you a rabbit?

If you have sex standing up you cant get pregnant and if she swallos it can only become a boy. This is true!
    OMG, you have no idea, how many stupid things I hear young kids say like that.............the sad thing is when you kid around about it there's always someone gullable enough to believe it.
    Last edited by Sierra_Breeze; 03-09-2005 at 01:56 AM. Reason: because I can't freakin spell at 3am

icewind is offline Associate Member
    You women are unbelievable !!!

What whould YOU do without us ???!!!???

Last edited by icewind; 03-09-2005 at 04:14 AM.

CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by icewind
    You women are unbelievable !!!

What whould YOU do without us ???!!!???

Live very peaceful, calm and drama free lives

*smile*

Cutie

Thread Information