JdFlex is offline Senior Member

All Sports Nutrition orders

Anyone else get that steroid magazine with their order lately? Its by Bill Llewlley (sp?), and had articles by Rick Collins. What's the deal with that? I've never seen an official magazine about roids. I'd like to get a full subscription, some good reading.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    I got it in my last order. The article by Rick Collins got me so fired up. Talkin' about fat out of shape politicians making laws so we can't build muscles. We really need a goverment overhaul. If you find out how to get a full subscription let me know, I'd like to get it too.

jmho, MT

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    I got it in my last order. The article by Rick Collins got me so fired up. Talkin' about fat out of shape politicians making laws so we can't build muscles. We really need a goverment overhaul. If you find out how to get a full subscription let me know, I'd like to get it too.

jmho, MT
    That article by Rick did have a lot of good points. How can the gov't ban things like ephedra and prohormones while allowing tobacco and alcohol to be legal?? WE need a lobby. WE need to lobby the lawmakers just like the NRA. Can you believe House and Senate let the assault weapons ban expire?? That shows just how powerful the NRA lobby is. Bodybuilders of the world unite!!

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!

Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!
    That's what they are afraid of...too much power, muscle power.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    PM BC.....I'm sure he can give you the good info on how to get the mag
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Thanks CB!

Thread Information