Thread: chick problems

musclehead1 is offline Member

chick problems

hey guys, my ex told me a few weeks ago that she regrets goin out with me now its bin about a week or so she has wanted to meet up with me...supposedly she wants to tell me that she didnt mean wat she said...should i meet up with her? or not ...like im still into her and **** but im not sure if shes into me?

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    id go if your still into her.

girls like to play mind games

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    id go if your still into her.

girls like to play mind games

**** mind games.. its all bull**** bro.. if a girl is fukking with ya leave her alone let her play that baby bull**** somewhere else. unless she is hot and will give it up quickly hhahaha just kidding

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Maybe she broke up to have guilt free sex with someone else. Don't you owe it to yourself to ask her?

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm in a case like this.. stick it in her bum, then her mouth then dump her jj..... I would if your still interested but lay down the law..

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    **** mind games.. its all bull**** bro.. if a girl is fukking with ya leave her alone let her play that baby bull**** somewhere else. unless she is hot and will give it up quickly hhahaha just kidding
    agree

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    hmm in a case like this.. stick it in her bum, then her mouth then dump her jj..... I would if your still interested but lay down the law..
    ur saying lay down the law...i dont get what you mean... i hate to say this but the ball seems like its in her court right now

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1
    ur saying lay down the law...i dont get what you mean... i hate to say this but the ball seems like its in her court right now
    Only if you let the ball in her court. Man up and make her recant everything she said, and dig into why she said it.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    P-I-M-P.

That's is how you have to handle the unstable ones.

Make room, there are quite a few!

Ultimately if you are into someone truthfully to yourself where you know you don't ever want to play games/u truly like her, etc., then you owe it to yourself to find a person who is just like you.

~SC~

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro unless you think you cant get any better or maybe she's ''the one'', than play her frigging game. Bro dont take that power struggle crap, I would say something like "I am glad that you have found the security in yourself to come make it right with me... But I think perhaps I am no longer sure I want someone who isnt with me in the way i truly want them to be" I may go a step further and say "Its unfortunate that we cant relive all the good times we have shared with one another, to bad there was so many regrets and unfullfilled feelings... S

Anyway something like this or I would tell her to get bent and be on my way

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    let her go

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Okay this is really immature of me an very unChristian but I am in crisis right now anyway.............here's my advice. See her, have her come over to your place, get her drunk fu&k her in the ass and then throw her out of your apartment half naked. I guarantee you won't hear from her again.

yes exactly.. so take the ball from her court!! make her think u have a life outside of her (im sure u do) and that if its going to happen again its going to be on your terms so you don't get burned

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Need fuk off, my advice is very sound.

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    I Don't Chase 'em...... I Replace 'em!!!

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    OHHHHHH burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    hey guys, my ex told me a few weeks ago that she regrets goin out with me now its bin about a week or so she has wanted to meet up with me...supposedly she wants to tell me that she didnt mean wat she said...should i meet up with her? or not ...like im still into her and **** but im not sure if shes into me?
    If you have put up with games now it will never end. Find someone like you and who is into you totally. Forget chasing you'll always be fighting to keep your head above water. Tell her you are not interested anymore (in a nice way). Let it go.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by RJstrong
    I Don't Chase 'em...... I Replace 'em!!!
    and if I'm caressin em I'm undressin em UGGH

yeah gotta love biggie smalls

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    exactly what i was gonna say..

xfade7 is offline Member
    screw that, once its over.. its over man, theres no turning back. tell her she lost her chance when she left and that you've moved on.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    I love a good cold shoulder.. you should share your's w/ her..

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    and if I'm caressin em I'm undressin em UGGH

yeah gotta love biggie smalls
    I think a tribute is very deserving... especially today... RIP Biggie!

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Need fuk off, my advice is very sound.
    lmfao yes it is.. can't argue with logic

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Kill her and stick her down a well

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Listen dude, i will tell you where you went wrong and why you are suffering right now, you simply forgot to beat her from time to time and treat her like shiat.

This is what they want bro, if you show them that you care and they know it, you are no longer a challenge for them as they know they have you fully etc.. So when you treat them like shiat, it shows them that they do not fully have your love etc...and they like this. Its like a mouse running after a piece of cheese being dragged by a car....

^^^^^Sad But True!^^^^^

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Listen dude, i will tell you where you went wrong and why you are suffering right now, you simply forgot to beat her from time to time and treat her like shiat.

This is what they want bro, if you show them that you care and they know it, you are no longer a challenge for them as they know they have you fully etc.. So when you treat them like shiat, it shows them that they do not fully have your love etc...and they like this. Its like a mouse running after a piece of cheese being dragged by a car....

^^^^^Sad But True!^^^^^
    ROFL i have never heard true'r words.. Im a nice guy i have serious problems they either just lose intrest in me or fall in love w/ me in 1 week because im so Sweet and charming... well when they fall in love w/ me they get scared and leave me anyways... so now... i just kill them..

^^^^^Sad But True!^^^^^
    Oh no! You can't mean that. Some girls do appreciate a really good guy!

xfade7 is offline Member

^^^^^Sad But True!^^^^^

i've never seen it put so bluntly.. I <3 you.

Not another one

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member

First of all let me go ahead and get it over with @ most of the advice you've gotten so far...........Some of it I have no doubt was given, with the best of intentions, and based on what little info they had been given as to the situation.

I have a few questions, you don't really need to answer me, just ask yourself, because you can lie to me and I'll never know the difference but you can't lie to yourself, because you know better.

My first thought was how old are you, and how old is she? Is there much of an age gap between you two?

Also how long have you two been seeing one another? And is there now or has there been any outside interference on either side intruding upon your relationship, such as siblings, parents, friends? Ex's!

Do you two live together, or live seperately, and aren't able to always be together when either one of you feels the need to?

If so is there financial difficulties, causing extra stress?

If anyone is putting pressure on either of you to seperate, such as a parent a friend......so on it can cause major problems! All it takes to destroy a relationship is one well placed thought from another person that either of you deem important in your life.

If there's much difference in your ages there may just be some self doubt as to wheather or not the relationship, will work due to this fact. Or if someone such as a parent, close friend is telling her that she deserves better, and shouldn't get so serious, so soon, or she's to young....blah blah you get the jist of what I'm saying.

Maybe she made a deal with someone to cool it for a couple of weeks to give herself time to really ponder the situation, in return for thier silence if at the end of that time she decided she was where she wanted to be.....

Or maybe she just thought it had gone as far as it could and there wasn't any future in the relationship, and she later changed her mind, and regreted it once she had time to see for herself that it was indeed worth riding out.

Or it could be as someone else stated, and she just wanted a free pass to get her groove on with someone else she thought might have made a better catch.......and after he got what he wanted he said seeya, and she came crying back to you. This is a very real possibility.........I don't dissagree at all, I'm just asking you to think about all the other thousands of things it might have been, before you automaticly assume she's a ho

Much luck to you hun............SB

I feel sorry for you if your into a chick that plays head games. I lived it for way too long. Trust me. You will feel a hell of a lot better down the road not messing with it now. It'll suck for awhile,but women like this are so replaceable. You can literally buy them on sale at any bar or grocery store. It's not worth the emotional roller coaster to care about a chick that has unstable feelings about you or herself.

I still get pm's from my ex online. I don't even reply. I read them to remind myself how much stronger I am now by not falling into the trap. Ex's are ex's for a reason. Nobody breaks up because they are having too much fun together and love each other too much. I literally put myself through hell for YEARS. He said she said...Where you been? Who's number is that? He's just a friend!........... I say tell your ex to save the drama for broadway bitch.....

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    I feel sorry for you if your into a chick that plays head games. I lived it for way too long. Trust me. You will feel a hell of a lot better down the road not messing with it now. It'll suck for awhile,but women like this are so replaceable. You can literally buy them on sale at any bar or grocery store. It's not worth the emotional roller coaster to care about a chick that has unstable feelings about you or herself.

I still get pm's from my ex online. I don't even reply. I read them to remind myself how much stronger I am now by not falling into the trap. Ex's are ex's for a reason. Nobody breaks up because they are having too much fun together and love each other too much. I literally put myself through hell for YEARS. He said she said...Where you been? Who's number is that? He's just a friend!........... I say tell your ex to save the drama for broadway bitch.....
    Bless your heart, you're all better now right

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    Oh no! You can't mean that. Some girls do appreciate a really good guy!

You know, the sick and twisted thing about it all is that it is 95% true as i do know that there are a few women (5%) that want to be treated with love and respect and this is what i am looking for but the market is overwhelmed with the other 95% that love to be treated like dirt, hell i work with 3 of them. lol

Their "BF's" treat them like shiat literally, one even beats her. She smiles about it and even said and i quote "I did have a BF once that treated me good and bought me anything i wanted etc.., but i could'nt stand him and broke up with him, now i got Ronnie and i guess girls just love the bad boys".

This girl is dumb as a rock and deserves everything she gets, i don't feel sorry for her one bit when he calls her and cusses her out etc... hell she likes it.

Like i said, its a sick farking world we live in.
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 03-10-2005 at 09:22 AM.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    save the drama for broadway bitch.....
    i love it

as far as women enjoying being treated like crap...well...it's true that there are tons of them out there...I know far too many than I wish I did. But I have hope that one day I'll find one that's not. but everyday the hope gets smaller

Thread Information