nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements

To those with Ex. Sci. degrees and/or PT certs.

If your involved in fitness or health, what's your job? And what do you think is the average salary for your field?

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    If your involved in fitness or health, what's your job? And what do you think is the average salary for your field?
    My roommate is about to start med school in Augusta(MCG) and he said that most jobs with only an excersize science degree are like p.e. coach and personal trainer but with a PA or PT(which is what he's going for) he'll start out at a minimum of 50k(that's about the lowest, he said up to 80k in the right location) I hope this helps. btw, what degree are you going for (or have)?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    My roommate is about to start med school in Augusta(MCG) and he said that most jobs with only an excersize science degree are like p.e. coach and personal trainer but with a PA or PT(which is what he's going for) he'll start out at a minimum of 50k(that's about the lowest, he said up to 80k in the right location) I hope this helps. btw, what degree are you going for (or have)?
    PA/PT??? Physical Therapy graduate degree? Im going for my bachelors in exercise physiology. Then on to grad school to work on getting my doctorate in physical therapy. Is that what your friend is doing too, or is he doing something different?

Thread Information