Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member

Jadakiss Returns Fire at 0.50....

Jada has a new freestyle using the G-Unit general's own ammo against him. Kiss raps over 50's beat from "Animal" — a dis record aimed at Murder Inc. on 50's 2050: Before the Massacre mixtape — and even plays with 50's original lines from the record.

"Most likely your CD is ... / Bunch of love songs, 100 percent pure garbage ... / You should just sell clothes and sneakers/ 'Cause out of the whole camp, your flow's the weakest ... / It'll take a lifetime to see Kiss/ You had to get shot nine times to be rich/ Rat ass n---a, you's an animal, you's a mutha------' animal."

"50's a very good comedian," Kiss said last week about "Piggy Bank" (see "50 Cent's LP Pushed Up, Harsh 'Facts' Sound Like Disses On Leaked 'Piggy Bank' "). "He's probably a better comedian than he is a rapper."

Kiss also hissed that 50's song was just a publicity stunt to fuel sales (see "50 Cent's The Massacre Makes Huge Chart Debut").

helios is offline Associate Member
    Ill admit, I did spend the 99 cents to buy the 50 cent track...i guess it worked

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Jada is a pussy, not even a good returned fire.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i could take both them bitchees mang

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    what more do you want?

told him he looked like a rat..which is true

Moosepellet is offline Member
    50 would kick the $hit out of Kiss, Fat boy, and who ever else wanted some. Have you ever seen 50, probably not but I have bigger than Kiss. He would make Kiss, kiss his @ss! The end.

are you kiddin me...jadas diss track killed 50..it was sick..ill bet u didnt even hear it....and i dont see how u could even call jada a pussy he is sick...hes one of the best rappers out right now...but i see that your into that "pop" rap sh*t....its a shame...

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    jada is ridiculous and that diss is pretty hot but i wanna see each camp bring out their big guns. Both sides have said what they have put out are only "jabs" and got a knockout punch ready....I wanna hear g-unit vs d-block

J-HOOD WHATUP!!!

yea jhood is word too...it will be shortly id say...styles has a cd comin out soon...the biggest gun 50 has is em...and i dont see em even gettin involved in this...and fat joe already said hes done...but beenie sigel beefed wit Jada b4...and jada killed him on a few acasions....like jada said "i aint worried about that half a dollar homo"

Quote Originally Posted by TheNatural3456
    are you kiddin me...jadas diss track killed 50..it was sick..ill bet u didnt even hear it....and i dont see how u could even call jada a pussy he is sick...hes one of the best rappers out right now...but i see that your into that "pop" rap sh*t....its a shame...
    haha, im into that "pop" rap? yea just like in my avatar right? probably about as far from "pop rap" as you can get.

jada's old stuff was pretty good, i lost respect though when he made that "why" video. he acted like he knew what he was talking about, trying to be all political, just tryin to sell those damm tshirts.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I could care less about this thread. I am 31, the battles in my day were Shine and KRS-One, Juice Crew vs. Hilltop Hustlers, LL vs. everyone, but anyway, I quoted your text to let you know you got the:

Best
    Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNatural3456

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Em could take all of D-Block by himself on wax if it comes down to it. So IF Em does get involved (which I doubt).....Game Over for D-Block.

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Em could take all of D-Block by himself on wax if it comes down to it. So IF Em does get involved (which I doubt).....Game Over for D-Block.

you gotta be kiddin me..i mean yea ems hard and all...but he cant take d block...sheek styles jada and jae are too raw...

None of those guys could get with LL Cool J in his prime. He crushed anyone that stepped to him.
    Kool Moe Dee
    Cannibus
    Ice Tea
    2Pac
    Wyclef
    Mike Tyson
    the list could go on forever.

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    shyne

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    None of those guys could get with LL Cool J in his prime. He crushed anyone that stepped to him.
    Kool Moe Dee
    Cannibus
    Ice Tea
    2Pac
    Wyclef
    Mike Tyson
    the list could go on forever.
    lmao . tyson has some pretty sick rhymes though

lmao . tyson has some pretty sick rhymes though
    Tyson was on Cannibus's song talking sh!t and L dissed him. May of been before your time.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Shyne will kill 50 cent. Point blank. Next.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    Shyne will kill 50 cent. Point blank. Next.
    Agreed.... Shynes "For the record" was the sh!t.... too bad it was recorded over the phone through jail so its hard to hear.

IMO, I do not consider Jadakiss even to be CLOSE to the top as best MC's...Whenever I listen to him, I hear no flow and I have to strain to hear his **** rhyme...

Also, I dont know where anyone can say that out of all mainstream rappers, that eminem would not beat anyone that tries to battle him. His creativity, rhymes, and flow are hands down the best. His creativity alone would beat other rappers. Listen to the crazy **** he comes up with when dissin other rappers. Creativity seems to be what most rappers lack these days when battling.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Shyne ain't shinin' **** but the bars on his lockdown cell.

~SC~

Thread Information