AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

Oh jeez, not another women thread..

Why does it seem like every time I actually care about a girl and see a future in it, it always blows up in my face? I'm telling myself I don't give a f.uck right now but I know I do.

After the last time this happened, I tried to become pretty mechanical and not let anyone get in like that again for awhile... guess I need to buck up, get my skin thicker and try it again. If I have no emotion/feelings, they don't get damaged. Maybe my standards are just too high for me. Gotta bring myself up to par. Omfg, I am going to destroy my back tomorrow. I want to go to the gym right now and do it.

Lift - eat - sleep. Repeat. This is my life now. After a couple more weeks of bulking I'm going to start cutting hardcore and get myself the best six pack so I can show that bitch how she fu.cked up this summer. Thank god for bodybuilding, I know if I didn't have it in my life I would probably just try and overdose on drugs when something like this happened.
    Last edited by AandF6969; 03-09-2005 at 11:57 PM.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Forget about her that will really get her back.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    Forget about her that will really get her back.
    She's gone. Dead in my mind.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    She's gone. Dead in my mind.
    What or who are you talking about *wink*

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Shutting down your emotions, may seem like a good idea for the moment, I assure you it will not hurt anyone but yourself, because if as you say there's no emotion, no feeling........there will also be no joy and happiness.........it hurts like hell I know but don't allow her or anyone else for that matter to cause you to cheat yourself out of your own happiness.......

Take it and learn from it, grow from it and even reflect back on it from time to time to draw inner stregth, and some day.......you may wish to thank her for all the pain she put you through, because had she not, you wouldn't have the satisfaction of knowing you're strong enough to not only have gotten past it but can now use it to your advantage

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Why does it seem like every time I actually care about a girl and see a future in it, it always blows up in my face? I'm telling myself I don't give a f.uck right now but I know I do.

After the last time this happened, I tried to become pretty mechanical and not let anyone get in like that again for awhile... guess I need to buck up, get my skin thicker and try it again. If I have no emotion/feelings, they don't get damaged. Maybe my standards are just too high for me. Gotta bring myself up to par. Omfg, I am going to destroy my back tomorrow. I want to go to the gym right now and do it.

Lift - eat - sleep. Repeat. This is my life now. After a couple more weeks of bulking I'm going to start cutting hardcore and get myself the best six pack so I can show that bitch how she fu.cked up this summer. Thank god for bodybuilding, I know if I didn't have it in my life I would probably just try and overdose on drugs when something like this happened.
    OMG this is so funny because i always have the best luck w/ women when im Fat .. like this one chick UBER HOTTIE was kinda given me hints that she was interested in me so i start shreddin up go from 13% to 7% in about 10 weeks i shyt you not.. and i looked GOOD weak as shyt but sexy and wat happens she is like eww veins are GROSS

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Breeze
    Take it and learn from it, grow from it and even reflect back on it from time to time to draw inner stregth, and some day.......you may wish to thank her for all the pain she put you through, because had she not, you wouldn't have the satisfaction of knowing you're strong enough to not only have gotten past it but can now use it to your advantage
    Thank you Sierra

I'm glad for the last time this happened a couple years ago, because if it wasn't for that breakdown and rebuilding, I wouldn't have had the motivation/drive to build muscle like I have since then.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    dood get fat and get a new woman ..

nathanw21 is offline Member
    i would dedicate myself to school and the gym for now. the next girl that comes along will be better. that is how it always works. and if you need hug im here for you bud

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    She has a lot to learn dude, Ive been thinkin that ever since you started hangin out w/ her. G spot (a friend of the chick in question) is the same way. Theyre still in high skool and have yet to venture outside our hometown. We on the other hand have had two years of the ol' college try and had a good share of random college hookups. Over break if G gets all pissed at me for not wantin a relationship or whatever Im gonna do the same thing you did w/ your chick. Once you get back from MT next week well have a party, call up some hott, single chicks and say staaaaaaaaaaaart fuuuuuuuuckin.

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Thank you Sierra

I'm glad for the last time this happened a couple years ago, because if it wasn't for that breakdown and rebuilding, I wouldn't have had the motivation/drive to build muscle like I have since then.
    You're very welcome darlin' and see.....you have a good head on your shoulders, you put that rage into those workouts and when you lookin' like BDTR after a while, with a chick like Miss TX Or CB, cutie face,...l(ol not being biast ladies, just can't name everyone ) hanging off your arm who do you think is gonna be the one with the regrets?

Fu.ck, I just remembered I blew $30 on getting flowers sent to her for V-day which she "loved"... That money would have been so much more benficial to me spent on a bottle of test.. AHH!!!! slut

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Tear it up in the gym,build the body you want and the woman will flock to ya like flies to honey and when you got a lady or ladies around your arm then find where she is at and rub it in her face show her that you are a bigger person then she is.

I guess shes goin to some d.amn high school dance this weekend... I really want to give her date a broken nose, just so every time she looks at the pictures she can think "wow, that kid is a pussy"

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    wait...she still in highschool?

sorry to hear about the troubles. I been there myself I know it sucks. Gym, guitar and skydiving are all that keep me sane and happy. good luck bro

Thread Information