Thread: Sleep Living

Angelis is offline Banned

Sleep Living

I call it sleep living similar to sleep walking except you dont just walk you actually do anything someone asks you.

I knew that I "sleep live" bcs I used to do it allot when I was younger. I would be really tired and someone would wake me up and ask me to do something, of course I never knew about it till they tell me what I did. I look like im awake I talk like im awake but im asleep and I have no idea im doing it and no memory of it later. example: when I was younger my mother woke me up early morning to go to the store when I just got to bed a few hours earlier... I got dressed, went down stairs, out the door, down the street and woke up. Walked back to my house to find out why I was outside and she said she sent me to the store for milk"

There is an even bigger downside to this.... since I talk in this "Sleep living" state my GF decided to test it out a bit one night. She asked me questions while I was "sleep living" and found out I dont lie when im like that . Guess I better not cheat on her.

I know not everyone does it bcs I tested it out on her one early morning. I asked her "******, did she ever cheat on me?"... She hit me and said go back to sleep.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Holy crap I do the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im glad im not the only one.
    People tell me about conversations they've had with me while I was sleeping all the time. As far as "sleep living" goes ive never left the house or anything like that but I do occasionally wake up in a different part of the house from where I went to bed.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Before i had my dog id be in that mode for a good hour, alarm, turn off, turn on shower, brush teeth, get in shower, etc then id be outside my room and didnt know i did any of it.

cjp85 is offline Member
    I used to do the same thing. I think it only happens when in a real deep sleep.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I saw a show about that on tv. This woman would get up in the middle of the night and stuff her face with all kinds of sh!t and go back to bed and she never knew she did any of it. I think it was on like Montel or some show like that...That's crazy.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i remember something on tv where a guy tried to get off on a murder case saying he was sleep walking when he did it. dont know if the jury believed it or not though, think i changed the channel due to my short attention span...

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    That is pretty weird, how can you be walking around and still not know it. I never even believed in sleep walking to begin with. But I know a lot of people experience this I just can't comprehend it. That would be impossible for me.

yeah I think its the deep sleep to im a real deep sleeper but its conditional deep sleep... i dont wake up to my GF/mom/alarm clock. But someone breaks a window trying to get into my house and im awake in a second (yes someone tried to rob my house before... couple times).

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31
    That is pretty weird, how can you be walking around and still not know it. I never even believed in sleep walking to begin with. But I know a lot of people experience this I just can't comprehend it. That would be impossible for me.
    I believe its your subconcious self controling you.... you dont lie and you dont even thing about saying no to anything and u dont remember anything. Sorta like ur Drunk

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to have night terrors.. they were scary... Mine were triggered by a high fevor... If I could only explain how scary they were.. I still have flash backs that make me feel sick.... Once I picked up a knife out of the kitchen drawer and advanced on my sister.. after this the stupid doctors actually took it seriously.. thankfully I have grown out of them

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    I used to have night terrors.. they were scary... Mine were triggered by a high fevor... If I could only explain how scary they were.. I still have flash backs that make me feel sick.... Once I picked up a knife out of the kitchen drawer and advanced on my sister.. after this the stupid doctors actually took it seriously.. thankfully I have grown out of them
    D@mn bro thats serious... luckily you grew out of it. I wonder what ur sister was thinking. She was pinching herself saying "wake up, wake up"...

Thread Information