justin2305 is offline Senior Member

this is bothering me bad???

aight i was sitting here reading through this thread and thought how in the world some ppl use roids for yrs and yrs like i read somthing like 12yrs or so and thats consistant, how can that be ok on ur body at all and if its not then y would u do it so much iono if im just thinking to much or what it is but thats alot of gear i no u can use proper cycles to minumize sides and maybe never be harmed any in the long run but when i think of somone using gear for over 10yrs consistantly i think that they would not live to long but thats what im wondering if im missing somthing or what cuz this has me thinking hard and is really buging me yall let me no what yall think and some facts cuz lost

cjp85 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    aight i was sitting here reading through this thread and thought how in the world some ppl use roids for yrs and yrs like i read somthing like 12yrs or so and thats consistant, how can that be ok on ur body at all and if its not then y would u do it so much iono if im just thinking to much or what it is but thats alot of gear i no u can use proper cycles to minumize sides and maybe never be harmed any in the long run but when i think of somone using gear for over 10yrs consistantly i think that they would not live to long but thats what im wondering if im missing somthing or what cuz this has me thinking hard and is really buging me yall let me no what yall think and some facts cuz lost
    I don't see how it would cause the biggest problems with life expectancy, but other problems may come with time. Depends on what you would consider severe side-effects.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I've used for over 9 years fairly consistantly, with minimal side effects (blood pressure being the only main one) My blood work always come out ok, liver, lipids etc..

I will say this, my HPTA is shot to hell.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I dont know why this is bothering you to be honest. Why do I do it? Because I want to dominate the pack, I want to stand out as being a monster. I dont want to have to take my shirt off to show i lift weights, i want to walk down the street and have people look at me and say "god thats scary". Rather live 1 day as a lion than 1000 years as a sheep.

cjp85 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    i want to walk down the street and have people look at me and say "god thats scary".
    I can only wonder what the guy who hit you with his car yesterday thought.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    I dont know why this is bothering you to be honest. Why do I do it? Because I want to dominate the pack, I want to stand out as being a monster. I dont want to have to take my shirt off to show i lift weights, i want to walk down the street and have people look at me and say "god thats scary". Rather live 1 day as a lion than 1000 years as a sheep.
    It doesn't bother me,to each their own,what they do to themselves is their business.There are those that are like BDTR and just want to be a mass monster so they are going to do what it takes and however long it takes to get there and stay there,and there are those who just want to look good at the beach for those bikini clad women whatever you want to do is your own business it shouldn't bother anyone just worry about yourself and not so much the guy that cycles 2000 grams of test a week at 20 weeks for 20 years worry about what you want and what it will take to get it.

no no yall have it all wrong i mean by bothering me is i didnt no if u could acctually use for so long and consistance and be ok thats what i was wondering one of my buds is in pharmacy well in college for it and they were doing a study on steroids and he was saying that if someone were to use one cycle and do it properly that in the long run their prolly wouldnt be any bad sides but if someone were to use over and over even taking time off that their would be some form of trouble in the long run i personally dont care what ppl do to themselves thats cool i wanna be a monster to it was just a thought to myself last night that i wanted to here some opinions thats all

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    no no yall have it all wrong i mean by bothering me is i didnt no if u could acctually use for so long and consistance and be ok thats what i was wondering one of my buds is in pharmacy well in college for it and they were doing a study on steroids and he was saying that if someone were to use one cycle and do it properly that in the long run their prolly wouldnt be any bad sides but if someone were to use over and over even taking time off that their would be some form of trouble in the long run i personally dont care what ppl do to themselves thats cool i wanna be a monster to it was just a thought to myself last night that i wanted to here some opinions thats all
    Dude, your posts are so hard to read. Try putting a comma or period in sometimes. Not a flame, just an FYI.

Yeah...you type like Em raps in Stan.

decadbal is offline Banned
    im all natty, steroids are cheating

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    Just ask major league baseball!!

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    So is Coleman

Well this is about the truth. I like being 40 years old and have women wanna touch me. I like when my kids go yeah that's my dad, he's buff, huh?
    I like knowing that I train harder and have a stronger will than most.

The NUmber 1 Reason.................

It's fun to be big and buff!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    You go girl!!!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    If it bothers you soooo much....it's probably not for you. Read, learn.....and decide if its worth it to YOU. Through learning comes the wisdom to make educated choices.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    well said

decadbal is offline Banned
    it really bothers me when ppl whine/bitch/complain about things that dont pertain to them, or invovle them... MYB

it really bothers me when ppl whine/bitch/complain about things that dont pertain to them, or invovle them... MYB
    noones whining or complanining bud i just had a ? i could give a $hit what u or anyone else does to their body it was just a simple ? and u always seem to be the one to start talking $hit for no reason, if u read what i said u would no that their was no whining or complaining thanks anyways for ur post

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I've used for over 9 years fairly consistantly, with minimal side effects (blood pressure being the only main one) My blood work always come out ok, liver, lipids etc..

I will say this, my HPTA is shot to hell.
    pardon me for asking but what are you doing about your hpta? Are you just going to supp test for the rest of your life to keep your sex drive up or what? No offense I'm genuinely curious. also, what about the prostate, do you foresee any problems in the future because of the amount and duration of the gear you have used? again no disrespect just honestly curious.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Rather live 1 day as a lion than 1000 years as a sheep.

great quote

Thread Information