Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 316
  1. #1
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834

    What's in a name?

    Some of you people have weak names. I see newbies signing on with no creativity to their names. No power or passion. Now Lozgod, that is a name. A great one, one that will be said even when I am dead. Even if it is to describe your feces, it WILL live on. If someone doesn't like what I am saying then I suggest you take a look at your name and see why this offends you.

    Here is my list of best AR screennames:
    Lozgod
    Maraxus
    bdtr
    Hooker
    D-END
    Mallet
    Big Poppa Pump
    Swole Cat
    Cycleon
    There are some that I missed but you get the point by now.

    Names that I hate:
    Tony Soprano
    Kingpin
    Anything where the number 0 replaces the letter o
    JerseyBoy
    Cutmass
    ManzNumero1
    Juggernaut
    Anything with pimp in it.

    Now nothing against you guys as people, I just hate your names and rightfully so.
    Last edited by Lozgod; 03-15-2005 at 01:46 AM.

  2. #2
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    wtf You fergot mine ><
    its orignal no numbers and full of power~!
    power like a painful orgasm baby!

  3. #3
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Some of you people have weak names. I see newbies signing on with no creativity to their names. No power or passion. Now Lozgod, that is a name. A great one, one that will be said even when I am dead. Even if it is to describe your feces, it WILL live on. If someone doesn't like what I am saying then I suggest you take a look at your name and see why this offends you.

    Here is my list of best AR screennames:
    Lozgod
    Maraxus
    bdtr
    Hooker
    D-END
    Mallet
    Big Poppa Pump
    Swole Cat

    There are some that I missed but you get the point by now.

    Names that I hate:
    Tony Soprano
    Kingpin
    Anything where the number 0 replaces the letter o
    JerseyBoy
    Cutmass

    Now nothing against you guys as people, I just hate your names and rightfully so.
    **** it thought hung-solo was pretty original

  4. #4
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    so what makes a good name and what doesnt. I picked my name just by random letters and sounds so I wouldn't consider it good. But there is no trend in your list of cool names. So what exactly makes an AR name cool loz?

  5. #5
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    so what makes a good name and what doesnt. I picked my name just by random letters and sounds so I wouldn't consider it good. But there is no trend in your list of cool names. So what exactly makes an AR name cool loz?
    The personality behind the name

  6. #6
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    The personality behind the name
    damit then im fawked...

  7. #7
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    wtf You fergot mine ><
    its orignal no numbers and full of power~!
    power like a painful orgasm baby!
    No I hate your name too, and here is why. It describes a hobby. I don't care if your are a tai boxer. Big whoopy. Seperate yourself from your hobby and then talk about your hobby.
    Plus it is misspelled on purpose. Another big no-no. It's childish. What's next a couple backwards letters.

  8. #8
    Psychotron's Avatar
    Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,581
    do you know what bdtr stands for? or what makes that good? this is a serious question.

  9. #9
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    So what exactly makes an AR name cool loz?
    It's cool when I say it is cool. Plain and simple. I'm Lozgod, and with a name like Lozgod I can say if something is cool.

  10. #10
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649
    What are you talking about? My screenname ****ing rules!

  11. #11
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    No I hate your name too, and here is why. It describes a hobby. I don't care if your are a tai boxer. Big whoopy. Seperate yourself from your hobby and then talk about your hobby.
    Plus it is misspelled on purpose. Another big no-no. It's childish. What's next a couple backwards letters.
    wuts Loz?

  12. #12
    Iowa's Avatar
    Iowa is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    By a bunch of cornfields
    Posts
    1,343
    I think I have the worst screen name here. Im an unoriginal bastard.

  13. #13
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    It's cool when I say it is cool. Plain and simple. I'm Lozgod, and with a name like Lozgod I can say if something is cool.

  14. #14
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    do you know what bdtr stands for? or what makes that good? this is a serious question.
    I have no idea what it stands for and that makes it good.

  15. #15
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    like? aww how sad.. its a loz doggie.. i wounder who's its owner is..

  16. #16
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    I think I have the worst screen name here. Im an unoriginal bastard.
    Agreed. You name yourself after a state, and out of the 50 states in our great country you picked Iowa? WTF is wrong with you?

  17. #17
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Better dead than red

  18. #18
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Juggernaut, thats also a strong name. LeanMeOut, thats good too, nice abbreviation LMO.

  19. #19
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    One time when i was a little kid i saw some baby killdeers they are birds they run kinda fast for you city people... when i was chasing one and i guess it couldnt fly.. but man it sure could run fast. Anyways im chasing it.. and it cuts back hard and to the left.. and well.. i uhh stepped right on it. sadly-commical... now thats wat i would call a loz situation.

  20. #20
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Juggernaut, thats also a strong name. LeanMeOut, thats good too, nice abbreviation LMO.
    Right, if it has more than one sylabble and you can make some cool initials from it, then you got a good name.

    LeanMeOut - LMO - good
    TaiBoxa - TB - that is the abbreviation for tuberculosis - bad.

  21. #21
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    1VICTOR................strong like bull

  22. #22
    Iowa's Avatar
    Iowa is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    By a bunch of cornfields
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Agreed. You name yourself after a state, and out of the 50 states in our great country you picked Iowa? WTF is wrong with you?

    I've taken too many blows to the head. My creative juices are all gone now.

  23. #23
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    i thought TB was Terry Bradshaw ?

  24. #24
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i thought TB was Terry Bradshaw ?
    Actually after some thought. Tuberculosis can kill people and killing people is considered cool, so maybe your name can be upgraded from bad to acceptable.

  25. #25
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Here is a list of "uncool" people on right now. Sorry.




    9000rpm, AandF6969, absolutebob, ahammer86, baba_021, Badgerman, bbplayer9, bda55, beastrg, big nick, bigcut77, bigjohnstud, big_tone, books555, bor, bRKBEATz, bullram CARNIVORE, catabolic kid, Chemical King, cutmass, Cuttup, DAS FREAK, dazbo, DiesalScruffy, Dmize9, mico,, Dude-Man, dukatree, erndog21971, extreme22, Fat Mike, flash31, fred9, GATOR_98, GearIdentity, goku gt, GQSuperman, HellHammer, hung-solo, ichabodcrane, injasuti, inkytats, Iowa, jasperb, jaweeba, Jay-Gunz, jbol, jdog dude, Jef-El, joevette, jpjedd, Juddman, juicehoe, juiceinthehood, kafabe, Klossus, kloter1, legobricks, les5413, littleguns, longhorn814, magicksun, manwithin, ManzNumero1, MarkinHouston,mma_badboy, mongarbeefthecopilot, Monkeytown, moonlord, MrMondodondo, nasty805, newbrew, nj123, Nutz56, olederndirt, omaoma1111, painandpleasure42, palme, pareec, phatmark, powerbodybuilder, prolangtum, punchrf, righton, RONINASAUNA, S.P.G, safobuddy, shark54, Sharky72, skinnyasian, slbacker52, Slick Arrado, smbmx63, SP1, Stephan, stocky121, Strength722, SuperChicken1, supplementsavvy, szav, taiboxa, tallyjuice, tarzan103, The Baron, The Giant Killer, tman55, ToJuice,OrNotToJuice, Tony42, Troy469, txmsl, uttyler dude, vinny3038, West Coast All Star, wguttrid, wildbill5252, Will Power, Wrathchild, yikes!!

  26. #26
    Nutz56's Avatar
    Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,396
    i personally like Dude-Man... that's like, half superhero half stonerhippieguy... but what about mine? does the nutz have a half decent name?

  27. #27
    Iowa's Avatar
    Iowa is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    By a bunch of cornfields
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Actually after some thought. Tuberculosis can kill people and killing people is considered cool, so maybe your name can be upgraded from bad to acceptable.

    Ah, he's breaking out the old "6 degrees of Kevin Bacon" move. I don't think that could work for my name.

  28. #28
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Actually after some thought. Tuberculosis can kill people and killing people is considered cool, so maybe your name can be upgraded from bad to acceptable.
    Hell yeah dood.. and i squished a baby kill deer when i was like 10! so im 100% PURE BADASS TB!!

  29. #29
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    isnt SlipKnot from Iowa?
    i dont know if thats gonna help you or hurt you...

  30. #30
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Good compilation. Pretty accurate. I mean 9000RPM, I mean c'mon, do you live in your car? Stop talking about your gay car and have your own identity please. BigJonStud?? Well that is just too easy. I won't even touch that one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Here is a list of "uncool" people on right now. Sorry.




    9000rpm, AandF6969, absolutebob, ahammer86, baba_021, Badgerman, bbplayer9, bda55, beastrg, big nick, bigcut77, bigjohnstud, big_tone, books555, bor, bRKBEATz, bullram CARNIVORE, catabolic kid, Chemical King, cutmass, Cuttup, DAS FREAK, dazbo, DiesalScruffy, Dmize9, mico,, Dude-Man, dukatree, erndog21971, extreme22, Fat Mike, flash31, fred9, GATOR_98, GearIdentity, goku gt, GQSuperman, HellHammer, hung-solo, ichabodcrane, injasuti, inkytats, Iowa, jasperb, jaweeba, Jay-Gunz, jbol, jdog dude, Jef-El, joevette, jpjedd, Juddman, juicehoe, juiceinthehood, kafabe, Klossus, kloter1, legobricks, les5413, littleguns, longhorn814, magicksun, manwithin, ManzNumero1, MarkinHouston,mma_badboy, mongarbeefthecopilot, Monkeytown, moonlord, MrMondodondo, nasty805, newbrew, nj123, Nutz56, olederndirt, omaoma1111, painandpleasure42, palme, pareec, phatmark, powerbodybuilder, prolangtum, punchrf, righton, RONINASAUNA, S.P.G, safobuddy, shark54, Sharky72, skinnyasian, slbacker52, Slick Arrado, smbmx63, SP1, Stephan, stocky121, Strength722, SuperChicken1, supplementsavvy, szav, taiboxa, tallyjuice, tarzan103, The Baron, The Giant Killer, tman55, ToJuice,OrNotToJuice, Tony42, Troy469, txmsl, uttyler dude, vinny3038, West Coast All Star, wguttrid, wildbill5252, Will Power, Wrathchild, yikes!!

  31. #31
    Nutz56's Avatar
    Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,396
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    Hell yeah dood.. and i squished a baby kill deer when i was like 10! so im 100% PURE BADASS TB!!
    OMG!! yesterday u had like 500 posts...

  32. #32
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    i personally like Dude-Man... that's like, half superhero half stonerhippieguy... but what about mine? does the nutz have a half decent name?
    your name consists of the male genitalia. That automatically makes your name Null and Void. Sorry testicles.

  33. #33
    Iowa's Avatar
    Iowa is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    By a bunch of cornfields
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    isnt SlipKnot from Iowa?
    i dont know if thats gonna help you or hurt you...
    Yes, I actually saw cory taylor at a restaurant in des moines

  34. #34
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    but what about mine? does the nutz have a half decent name?
    I have to say no on this one. You are trying to sound crazy and the z replacing the s isn't working for me.

  35. #35
    Nutz56's Avatar
    Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    your name consists of the male genitalia. That automatically makes your name Null and Void. Sorry testicles.
    "the nuts"... referring to the best possible hand in a game of poker. i was originally gonna be "thenutz56" but thought i would definitely get too much sh!t for that one.

  36. #36
    anaBROLIC's Avatar
    anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Here is a list of "uncool" people on right now. Sorry.




    9000rpm, AandF6969, absolutebob, ahammer86, baba_021, Badgerman, bbplayer9, bda55, beastrg, big nick, bigcut77, bigjohnstud, big_tone, books555, bor, bRKBEATz, bullram CARNIVORE, catabolic kid, Chemical King, cutmass, Cuttup, DAS FREAK, dazbo, DiesalScruffy, Dmize9, mico,, Dude-Man, dukatree, erndog21971, extreme22, Fat Mike, flash31, fred9, GATOR_98, GearIdentity, goku gt, GQSuperman, HellHammer, hung-solo, ichabodcrane, injasuti, inkytats, Iowa, jasperb, jaweeba, Jay-Gunz, jbol, jdog dude, Jef-El, joevette, jpjedd, Juddman, juicehoe, juiceinthehood, kafabe, Klossus, kloter1, legobricks, les5413, littleguns, longhorn814, magicksun, manwithin, ManzNumero1, MarkinHouston,mma_badboy, mongarbeefthecopilot, Monkeytown, moonlord, MrMondodondo, nasty805, newbrew, nj123, Nutz56, olederndirt, omaoma1111, painandpleasure42, palme, pareec, phatmark, powerbodybuilder, prolangtum, punchrf, righton, RONINASAUNA, S.P.G, safobuddy, shark54, Sharky72, skinnyasian, slbacker52, Slick Arrado, smbmx63, SP1, Stephan, stocky121, Strength722, SuperChicken1, supplementsavvy, szav, taiboxa, tallyjuice, tarzan103, The Baron, The Giant Killer, tman55, ToJuice,OrNotToJuice, Tony42, Troy469, txmsl, uttyler dude, vinny3038, West Coast All Star, wguttrid, wildbill5252, Will Power, Wrathchild, yikes!!
    Eat Sh*t ...

  37. #37
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    WTF Maraxus im upgraded from lame to Acceptable which makes me MEDIOCRE BABY!!

  38. #38
    Nutz56's Avatar
    Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I have to say no on this one. You are trying to sound crazy and the z replacing the s isn't working for me.
    well just an "s" wouldn't have been original enough. gosh guys, i'm just tryin to be cool

  39. #39
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    "the nuts"... referring to the best possible hand in a game of poker. i was originally gonna be "thenutz56" but thought i would definitely get too much sh!t for that one.
    Seperate your self from your hobby scrotum.

  40. #40
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Some of you people have weak names. I see newbies signing on with no creativity to their names. No power or passion. Now Lozgod, that is a name. A great one, one that will be said even when I am dead. Even if it is to describe your feces, it WILL live on. If someone doesn't like what I am saying then I suggest you take a look at your name and see why this offends you.

    Here is my list of best AR screennames:
    Lozgod
    Maraxus
    bdtr
    Hooker
    D-END
    Mallet
    Big Poppa Pump
    Swole Cat

    There are some that I missed but you get the point by now.

    Names that I hate:
    Tony Soprano
    Kingpin
    Anything where the number 0 replaces the letter o
    JerseyBoy
    Cutmass

    Now nothing against you guys as people, I just hate your names and rightfully so.
    Where's my name you basterd

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •