DAS FREAK is offline Junior Member

Even Good Boys Are Haters!

Does anyone out there have a few choice freinds that you chill with that are not B.B.'s? well i do and they ****ing hate,hate,hate,hate,hate. what i mean is do any of you guys have like 2 or 3 best freinds that you see on a daily basis that are not into training or anything of that nature! they are into
    it deep down but they know they dont have what it takes plus they are kind
    of old and basically beleive in "eating and getting FAT?" one of them has even been to my first comp. and hates like a mofo! aren't your "freinds" supossed to give you physical and moral support, i mean one of them is my BEST freind and is 25 and acts like i'm not **** ,but knows i am{can you say ENVY!}.
    anyway i was wondering if one of you bro's out there can relate to this post?
    i mean i hang out with these guys and both of them are like 5'6 and 5'9
    both are like a 150 lbs and walk around burping like thats supposed to mean something specifically coming from them. thats like a midget getting a basket ball and saying hey, watch me dunk this 10 foot goal. but like i always say
    YOUR INTIMADATION, IS MY MOTIVATION! someone hit me back if you can relate to this i'de like to here what other "REAL-WEIGHT" guys have to say about this? personally i think the poor kids have watched one to many viva la bam episodes! surley some other B.B. out here on the board can relate, and really the ONLY thing that pisses me off is the simple fact that it's just pure ****ing insulting! I LOVE IT!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Wrong forum bro....

ANYONE, **** I HAVE HATERS EVREY WHERE!!!!!!!!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Yeah, wrong forum bro, but I can totally relate to what you're saying

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Yeah, wrong forum bro, but I can totally relate to what you're saying
    YEAH MAN IT'S SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT BUT ANYWAY **** BRO IT'S JUST PLAIN ****ING INSULTING RIGHT?

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Its just jelaousy, which is a part of human nature, but it hurts when it comes from your friends

what the **** men? i know almost evrey last one of you guys can relate to this comment i've made? **** man it's sometyhing to talk about for a sec you know, get your mind off the drugs just for a couple of minutes! lets here what you guys have to say about this wee situation going on here, i'de like to see what other guys with my mentality have to say also?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    none of my friends are into BBing. some of them lift, but their diet and training is nowhere near what it should be to yield decent gains. They are always getting on me about eating all the time and why I want to get bigger. I'm never going to tell them I've juiced, they wouldn't understand in 1000000 years

and das freak please turn off your caps lock

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Its just jelaousy, which is a part of human nature, but it hurts when it comes from your friends
    i really dont think i could have gotten a better answer if i paid money thanks alot BROTHER!

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    none of my friends are into BBing. some of them lift, but their diet and training is nowhere near what it should be to yield decent gains. They are always getting on me about eating all the time and why I want to get bigger. I'm never going to tell them I've juiced, they wouldn't understand in 1000000 years

and das freak please turn off your caps lock
    THATS EXACLTY RIGHT! they think they know but they have know ****ing CLUE! awsome answer!!!!!!!!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    My friends don't insult me. Maybe because I am not stupid, or they have also seen me in some deep situations and they want me on thier side "always".

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by DAS FREAK
    what the **** men? i know almost evrey last one of you guys can relate to this comment i've made? **** man it's sometyhing to talk about for a sec you know, get your mind off the drugs just for a couple of minutes! lets here what you guys have to say about this wee situation going on here, i'de like to see what other guys with my mentality have to say also?
    its called the lounge forum. this is the drug forum. dont post this stuff in here, put in the lounge where it belongs.

thanks

xfade7 is offline Member
    yea, i'm always eating TUNA with my friends and they are eating SHTI! they always try to make fun of me and are like oh man that smells like SHTI! why do you eat that!! they'll never understand.

Same for me, my friends always make fun of me for eating all the time. One of my friends who makes fun of me for all the eating has been working out and, wait for it...wait for it... he hasnt grown one bit... theres a shock!

My dad makes fun of me for working out and my mum moans saying dont overdo it dont lift too much why do you have to eat all that, your eating too much. Then you have to listen to stupid comments like "dont get too muscular because when you stop (which I dont plan on ever doing) the muscle will turn into fat"

So basically theres not 1 person I know, who encourages me to bodybuild. Its as if everyone is against it. It's something I love to do why wouldnt they encourage me to do something I love to do ?

I'll never understand thier logic but its just so frustrating.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Sounds like you need to change your friends bro. I pick my friends very carefully and have like 6 real good buddies that I can tell anything to and they would not judge me. Ive noticed alot of haters in this forum, but in real life they get weeded out like star thistle in my lawn. Your prolly younger and have younger friends than me. They sound real childish to me. Im 33 so all my bros are my age and like me they have their own businesses,houses, n ****. I have no use in MY life for retarted friends. JMO You can make new friends at the gym, alot of cool people work out and have similar goals as yourself. gl man
    Last edited by Glock-19; 03-10-2005 at 06:26 PM. Reason: spellin

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    One of my good buddies said," goddamm man you eat every 2 hours you need to get that tapeworm taken care of." lol But I dont take that **** personally because I know he's just jokin, and prolly wishin he had my appetite. lol

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    All my friends are cool… they are into lifting or some other form of fitness so they understand about personal goals and what it takes to get there. As for as haters they usually do not have much to say to me or I do not give them much attention so there is usually a disconnect and not much common ground so we do not really hang out. As I said, all of my bros have common interest…

xfade7 is offline Member
    all of my friends lift, mainly because they saw my gains and wanted to get into it.. but their gains are nothing, they dont grow, and they get discouraged.. but they refuse to stop eating junk and start having a healthy appetite.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by DAS FREAK
    Does anyone out there have a few choice freinds that you chill with that are not B.B.'s? well i do and they ****ing hate,hate,hate,hate,hate. what i mean is do any of you guys have like 2 or 3 best freinds that you see on a daily basis that are not into training or anything of that nature! they are into
    it deep down but they know they dont have what it takes plus they are kind
    of old and basically beleive in "eating and getting FAT?" one of them has even been to my first comp. and hates like a mofo! aren't your "freinds" supossed to give you physical and moral support, i mean one of them is my BEST freind and is 25 and acts like i'm not **** ,but knows i am{can you say ENVY!}.
    anyway i was wondering if one of you bro's out there can relate to this post?
    i mean i hang out with these guys and both of them are like 5'6 and 5'9
    both are like a 150 lbs and walk around burping like thats supposed to mean something specifically coming from them. thats like a midget getting a basket ball and saying hey, watch me dunk this 10 foot goal. but like i always say
    YOUR INTIMADATION, IS MY MOTIVATION! someone hit me back if you can relate to this i'de like to here what other "REAL-WEIGHT" guys have to say about this? personally i think the poor kids have watched one to many viva la bam episodes! surley some other B.B. out here on the board can relate, and really the ONLY thing that pisses me off is the simple fact that it's just pure ****ing insulting! I LOVE IT!
    dam dude i tried to fallow this but all i see is "What would Dr.Phil Tell me to do?"

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    "Let them hate me, so long as they fear me"

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd have to say that either you have friends who are jerks, or you are hung up on yourself and you THINK they should be praising you.

Dunno.

~SC~

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I'd have to say that either you have friends who are jerks, or you are hung up on yourself and you THINK they should be praising you.

Dunno.

~SC~
    Swole's right...well said bro.

Thread Information