Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    What do you want an intelligent women for anyway? Someone to talk to about your string theory?
    lol. no, but it's nice to have someone that you can respect. I have little to no respect for stupid people. I don't really want a booksmart woman (that's an added bonus), but rather inherently smart women. also she must be secure. That rules out over half the population. that's why I've always flocked to older women, far less drama than younger ones. they know what they want, and go get it. younger ones will play stupid games and I don't get down like that.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    True, MILFs rule!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    women r good for only 1 thing

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Symatech....I said LEFT before canada .. not Right....where the heck are you

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    lol. no, but it's nice to have someone that you can respect. I have little to no respect for stupid people. I don't really want a booksmart woman (that's an added bonus), but rather inherently smart women. also she must be secure. That rules out over half the population. that's why I've always flocked to older women, far less drama than younger ones. they know what they want, and go get it. younger ones will play stupid games and I don't get down like that.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    women r good for only 1 thing
    I have one nerve left and you are standing square in the middle of it
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    True, MILFs rule!
    Heee heee I resemble that

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Ok, there are PLENTY of smart women out there. Although I can't telll you WHERE to find them, we usually are found in the rarest of places. ANd we are good for so much more than SEX!!!! Without us YOU wouldn't even be HERE!!!!!!

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I have one nerve left and you are standing square in the middle of it

Mine already snapped!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Breeze
    Mine already snapped!!!!!!
    LOL Welcome to my club Sierra

LOL Welcome to my club Sierra

No offense CB, but lol I want outta this club!

No offense CB, but lol I want outta this club!
    I second that!!!! We should start our OWN club!!!!

And NO boys ALOWED!! hahahaha...I'll build the treehouse!!

Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    And NO boys ALOWED!! hahahaha...I'll build the treehouse!!
    I'll make the picket signs!! I'm going on STRIKE!

I knew there was gonna be trouble with meths remarks. I love the ladies, and have much respect for them. but dammit they are really pissing me off oh well, keep on truckin I guess.

hahaha...toys vs. boys! toys vs boys!!

That jerkoff's comments don't reflect on you. Men like that are the reason you can't find a good woman. We are in hiding so we don't have to deal with that crap!

Look I gave you directions!!! Get on the road MR.!!

I knew there was gonna be trouble with meths remarks. I love the ladies, and have much respect for them. but dammit they are really pissing me off oh well, keep on truckin I guess.

LOL Look out men of AR.....the girls are mad as heck and we aren't gonna take it no more.

Unlike, some guys, we don't judge everyone based on comments made by one missguided soul. It's all good, but sorry if I offened ya.....was just going with the flow........I'll shush now...........tc........SB

Unlike, some guys, we don't judge everyone based on comments made by one missguided soul. It's all good, but sorry if I offened ya.....was just going with the flow........I'll shush now...........tc........SB
    like i said in the pm, nobody has offended me. really i promise it takes more than that to upset me

peace

and to CB:
    sorry hun I got lost tryin to find your house but didn't really think I needed to stop and ask for directions. It was only a temp set back I'll retry again tonight.

Damm Right Cb!!

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I hardly meet any woman at bar clubs or poolhalls. Not saying never cause it does happen.. I meet women at the mall, bookstores, starbucks,target (which is my favorite) Nice dinnng establishments with a lounge or bar (especially if it in a buisness distict) hmmm let me think what else off the top of my head I am at a loss but, I have a date with a atleast 5-10 different woman per month. Screw bars and clubs the women there are expecting to get hit on and guys buying them drinks and drooling drunks sluts frig it.. I will meet 10 women at target to my 1-2 at a club... But do what you want.. Oh and when I am in the mood for upperclass kinds I go to gallery openings wine tastings upper end tree/flower nurseries.. I like the wine tasting and the galeries better cause there is atleast drinks
    Last edited by cpt steele; 03-11-2005 at 02:08 PM.

But I'd like to say, I'm sorry girls, but I can't live without the boys. Specially my boy shwamin...he rocks my world.

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    I hardlt meet any woman at bar cluns or poolhalls. Not saying nevwer cause it does happen.. I meet women at the mall, bookstores, starbucks,target (which is my favorite) Nice dinnng establishments with a lounge or bar (especially if it in a buisness distict) hmmm let me think what else off the top of my head I am lost but, I have a date with a atleast 5-10 different woman per month. Screw bars and clubs the women there are expecting to get hit on and guys buying them drinks and drooling drunks sluts frig it.. I will meet 10 women at target to my 1-2 at a club... But do what you want.. Oh and when I am in the mood for upperclass kinds I go to gallery openings wine tastings upper end tree/flower nurseries.. I like the wine tasting and the galeries better cause there is atleast drinks
    You're a very smart man...

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Fly to Seattle. Rent a car. Take I-5 North....head to Canada. Just before the border, hang a left. I'll be waiting for you
    That part of the country is golden if you're a straight male, for ths short amount of time I was there, wow...like going hunting in a petting zoo. Now I'm in Florida where everyone has one foot in the grave and the other on the brake pedal.

Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    You're a very smart man...

And good looking too... Buts thats another thread honey Thanks

CutieFace Guest
    Personally I think the harder you look for someone , the harder it is to find them....In addition if you have your standards set too high...you may miss someone that could be perfect for you....

Personaly i don't go to bars, clubs.....I work at home, I go to the supermarket, drug store...once in the blue moon the mall or other shopping store....and the gym....now I'm told by my friends I've got a look about me at the gym...that's cold and hard....and it loudly says "stay the **** away from me fool"....so I doubt I'll ever have a guy who's got balls big enough to conquer that....

And for some reason you guys tend to think all attractive females already have a guy and pass over them....<sigh> some of us don't and some of us actually like the big thick strong types

Personally I prefer men over women.....these days I find too many 20 something girls to be waaayyy too annoying and immature I'd like to smack them in the face...so I feel for you guys ....

Cutie

I hardly meet any woman at bar clubs or poolhalls. Not saying never cause it does happen.. I meet women at the mall, bookstores, starbucks,target (which is my favorite) Nice dinnng establishments with a lounge or bar (especially if it in a buisness distict) hmmm let me think what else off the top of my head I am at a loss but, I have a date with a atleast 5-10 different woman per month. Screw bars and clubs the women there are expecting to get hit on and guys buying them drinks and drooling drunks sluts frig it.. I will meet 10 women at target to my 1-2 at a club... But do what you want.. Oh and when I am in the mood for upperclass kinds I go to gallery openings wine tastings upper end tree/flower nurseries.. I like the wine tasting and the galeries better cause there is atleast drinks
    good ideas. A good place for one nighters is hotel bars, I've hooked up with a few business women on trips there. but I'm not lookin for a one nighter (of course I'm not about to pass a good one up either but...)

bookstores - good idea
    wine tastings - golden!

Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    These days I find too many 20 something girls to be waaayyy too annoying and immature I'd like to smack them in the face...so I feel for you guys ....
    hey I know plenty of 20 something girls that I'd like to smack but I would never. how bout next time I find one I'll give you a call and you can come smack them for me?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro you need to start shopping at cvs all the hot girls go in there.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    bro you need to start shopping at cvs all the hot girls go in there.
    yeah but hot does not mean intelligent. Im looking for intelligent.

decadbal is offline Banned
    what i consider an intelligent woman, is one who will STFU when im talkin..lol

allsaucedup is offline Member
    get a job smart women work you can meet them there lol

all u need is money... women will chase that... so get some of that and you will get some of the other

Wrath is offline Associate Member

CPT...EXCELLENT ADVICE!!!!
    There is this wine tasting event here in on thursday...always very nice classy females, that come after work. I love seeing a women in a sexy ass business suit mannnnn. I always sneak my 40 oz of olde E and some vodka to REALLY get the party really started

ps- Don't give away all the secrets man...I don't wanna see all these jibronies at MY events

try wrestling matches, thats pure sophistication..

Tags is offline Associate Member

Were do inteligent girls hang out?!?!

Well lets see... Just about every were I don't go... But then again they couldn't be inteligent if my above statement was true because that would mean no inteligent girls at the gym... I mean I'm sure there's at least 2-3 inteligent girls at a gym in each state.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath
    CPT...EXCELLENT ADVICE!!!!
    There is this wine tasting event here in on thursday...always very nice classy females, that come after work. I love seeing a women in a sexy ass business suit mannnnn. I always sneak my 40 oz of olde E and some vodka to REALLY get the party really started

ps- Don't give away all the secrets man...I don't wanna see all these jibronies at MY events
    I held back on my real gold bro... Kudo's for knowing the right way to pimp

dood you can't hold out on us lol. spill it bro

SPILL it!!!!!!!

Nope sorry cant do it.. But I will tell you is this

Starbucks 8am-9:30 am and 4:30pm-6pm (getting their buzz on)
    Starbucks near college 6pm-close mon tue weds

Target sat-sun 11:30am-4:30 also on tuesday evenings

I dont know wher you live but if you have a borders books and music or a bookstore with a coffee cafe in it those are great from sat-tues

Now if you were to listen to all the people that say if you look for it it wont happen. Wells thats a half truth if oyu are desperate for it it will never happen cause you are moving through the world in a position of needyness. What you have to do is figure out what you truly want before you can look for anything.. Also if you are one of those who think the right 1 will come along (like frigg'n magic fairy will drop her in your lap) If you like to gamble you can have the hap hazzard results or you can learn to be like me and get all the ones I choose to have. I never have skanks fatties ugly chicks all quality why? Because its my choice to have beautiful athletic proffessional woman with high intelligence. I have choice you have choice until you relise that you will not have any.. Good luck

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information