Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well i know what i want. just gotta get it.

lol, can't believe you're holdin out on the gold. not like we live in the same place and im gonna steal your chicks hey how old are you btw? just curious

CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    hey I know plenty of 20 something girls that I'd like to smack but I would never. how bout next time I find one I'll give you a call and you can come smack them for me?

You do that....

*smile*

Cutie

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    well i know what i want. just gotta get it.

lol, can't believe you're holdin out on the gold. not like we live in the same place and im gonna steal your chicks hey how old are you btw? just curious
    29 I will be 30 this year The gold for me for real is my local major city is small in comaprisson (only 25k of people live there) But in the summer its a tourist trap from hell cruise ships summer employees from foriegn countries, and its a New England city where all these artsy outdoorsy type and I walk up and talk to every g that fits my fancy.. In the summer I will stop and talk to about 30 to 50 woman ed or atleast on the weekends.. If they are adventurous spontenious and smart enough then she may have an opportunity to meet a new friend if not there is a lot more women

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information