Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

I'm back...Damn server!!

I haven't been able to log on all day, server was down. I'm back now. I guess I didn't realize how addicted I am to this board. I think I need this board more than my morning coffee

Pete

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Must go on board........must go on board.............need board..........help no board j/k!

funny ain't it, we should all be doin' something like work, but we all end up here!

BA

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i can't sign on from work. the principal looks down on steroids i think.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Dane my man, that's the beauty (and downfall) of a home office. Our head office is three hour away so I get to work out of my house...nice gig but sometimes it's hard to stay motivated...especially when I hear you guys calling me in the background...Pete...Pete...read questions...

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I hear you guys. Im starting to log on at work too. I own the business so im not gonna get in trouble or anything but I really should be working.

Also at night it will be like midnight and my wife will say she's going to bed...Ill be like "ya be there in a min. honey." That's gonna stop soon though cause getting up for my cardio isn't easy for me.

Oh Pete sorry bout that calling thing I didn't know it bugged you.
    Last edited by RON; 10-01-2001 at 06:41 PM.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i've gotta make nice with the computer people at my school. i need to find out exactly what they can see and what they can't. (we were told that we have a firewall and every site we hit can be accessed) i've got soooo much free time during the day, it really hard to resist signing onto this site. i've got 8 brand new imacs, two digital cameras, two scanners, and a broadband internet connection. and all i can do is look at educational sites and check my mail. it sucks

Thread Information