GOT ME is offline New Member

got a little problem

Ok, so i met this girl awhile ago and we've been dating for a few months. We end up having sex and i eventually find out shes actually 16 and doesnt turn 17 for another month. Now I live in TX and the legal age of consent is 17 and I am 20. Something real personal happens to her and her parents end up finding out that we had sex. Now her parents think im this big asshole and said if I ever come around there daughter then they would press charges for what we did. Now she turns 17 in exactly one month then we were going to start dating again but my question is, will her parents still be able to go to the police after she is legal and still try to press charges? Any comments would be appreciated!!!

bump

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Call your local prosecutors office and find out what is possible in your area. In my county, the prosecutor won't pursue unless the girl will testify against you.

I wouldn't take generic advise.....your call to the prosecutor's office can be annoymous. Tell them that you are the concerned parent and this is what happened.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i agree with commando, im a law student and the only advice i give is talk to a lawyer.

ask about statutes of limitations. i think that is what your mainly concered with.

ill try that and see what they say, i wont be able to call until tomorrow so if anyone else has any comments please feel free to share. thanks bros

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    if the girl likes you, then she'll deny it with you... shiiiiit, it'snot like her parents have it on tape or have the used rubber right???

right?!?!!?!?

icewind is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GOT ME
    Ok, so i met this girl awhile ago and we've been dating for a few months. We end up having sex and i eventually find out shes actually 16 and doesnt turn 17 for another month. Now I live in TX and the legal age of consent is 17 and I am 20. Something real personal happens to her and her parents end up finding out that we had sex. Now her parents think im this big asshole and said if I ever come around there daughter then they would press charges for what we did. Now she turns 17 in exactly one month then we were going to start dating again but my question is, will her parents still be able to go to the police after she is legal and still try to press charges? Any comments would be appreciated!!!
    Why whould you even consider dating her again, after she lied to you about her age ???
    And she knew the whole time you could get into trouble because of that!!!

She'll deny it until she gets mad at him for some reason.....then all hell breaks loose!

Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    if the girl likes you, then she'll deny it with you... shiiiiit, it'snot like her parents have it on tape or have the used rubber right???

right?!?!!?!?
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    what ever happened to mackin' the older chicks? in my "hood" who ever got the oldest hottest chick walked away as the true pimp.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    what ever happened to mackin' the older chicks? in my "hood" who ever got the oldest hottest chick walked away as the true pimp.
    they all have effin kids

cwf62777 is offline New Member
    her and her family sound like to much drama, stay away

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    they all have effin kids
    lol ,you make a good point. But not ALLLLL of them do ,you know?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Just keep knocking the bottom out of it.. that will keep her quiet

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Gotta love these stories and their abundance on A.R.

~SC~

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    they all have effin kids
    haha so true

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    u can never go wrong with 27+

solid-d is offline Member
    you cant get in trouble... Well unless you post your statatury problems on a public board and some law enforcement agent finds out who your are and where you live and decieds to go after you and use a post as extra evadence...

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    She'll deny it until she gets mad at him for some reason.....then all hell breaks loose!
    Ahhh teenagers...

I guess I wasn't the only one who got that idea when I read his reply...

Red

I was pretty pissed that she lied to me about her age but I could see why she did it, hell any girl that age prolly would. She really is a great girl and I have had some bad relationships and this has been the best so far. Her parents are both psycho witch kinda worries me.....if only yall knew what happend after her parents found out!!

Her parents are both psycho witch kinda worries me.....if only yall knew what happend after her parents found out!!
    No offence bro, but if I had a 16 year old daughter and found out she's being boinked by a 20 year old, chances are I would be a bit on the over protective side to say the least... though "psycho" might cover it better.

Just the 2 cents of a parent, take it for what it's worth, offer void where prohibited, not responsable for lost items, close cover before striking...

Red

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Just the 2 cents of a parent, take it for what it's worth, offer void where prohibited, not responsable for lost items, close cover before striking...

Red

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    u can never go wrong with 27+

ain't that the truth.......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Also wonder....which regular member is it that created this ID to post this story.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Gotta love these stories and their abundance on A.R.

~SC~

Its your business.....but coming from a mother of a 16 yo girl that "acts, looks, and presents herself" as older and "Mature". They ARE NOT. I don't care how cool she seems, how much she "Gets" you. Shes a 16 you GIRL...not a woman.

You are puting yourself in a bad position. You can find a woman your age with whom you can have a good relationship. It may take a little more effort than a 16 yo does.

I was pretty pissed that she lied to me about her age but I could see why she did it, hell any girl that age prolly would. She really is a great girl and I have had some bad relationships and this has been the best so far. Her parents are both psycho witch kinda worries me.....if only yall knew what happend after her parents found out!!

I can see a little better why her parents would be so pissed hearing this from all you other parents on here. I just wish I could show her parents im not a jerk and just trying to get in there daughters pants. Honestly, the younger girls i think are nicer than older girls. Ive dated girls 7yrs older than me and in my opionon if the girl is older she is a lot bitchier, or from my experience at least. In a month it wont really matter she will be legal. I just wanted to know if her parents were still able to do anything after she is legal.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    It would be better if you left well enough alone, if my daughter was 17 and you were 20-21 I would wander if you were a preditor or just had a small dick and you figure if you get with real young girls they will not know the difference. Either way you get put down on my property.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    i have socks that are 16 years old. you young guys have all the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    It would be better if you left well enough alone, if my daughter was 17 and you were 20-21 I would wander if you were a preditor or just had a small dick and you figure if you get with real young girls they will not know the difference. Either way you get put down on my property.
    I guess thats the same reason why I can pull girls 7yrs older than me

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by solid-d
    you cant get in trouble...
    says the guy with quagmire in his avatar

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I guess thats the same reason why I can pull girls 7yrs older than me
    Then why not get with someone 18-27? Instead of kids?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Then why not get with someone 18-27? Instead of kids?
    Hmmm....maybe because I like the girl and she's a hell of a lot better than any other girl I've been with. I met her at work and chose her over 3 other girls that wanted me all of which were over 20.

Thread Information