lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member

just got out of hospital

i went snowboardin and fractured my spleen when i came of a box. i was internally bleedin and ****. ****in sucked. they drugged me up for 2 days and wouldnt let me eat cuase of the blood in my stomach or some ****. its only been 2 days and i look and feel like ****. i cant train for 2 months. and im takin hydromorphone for the pain. so pissed im gonna loose so much of my gains. anyone here have a ****ty situation like that that ****ed up there trainin real bad

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    LOL yeah i lost a match one time.. YES ONE TIME! and it was a knee to the ribs ghey and it split all the cartilidge between them and collapsed my lung like the pain was so uber for like 6 weeks i couldnt breethe and rolling over was neat kuz it made me see spots

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    yep a torn knee

had to quite the gym for 3 month...lost 30lbs but regain it all after 3 month

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Listen dude.. theres nothing more that sucks then injuries.. BUT... coming back after and reaching where you were before and surpassing that is wayyyy more fulfilling!!! I had to take 4+ months off but because of morning cardio and diet didnt lose too much!! but either way muscle memory is awsome bro.. just plan out your routine for your come back.. be smart but hit it hard, you'll be fine before you know it

NevrSayNevr is offline Associate Member
    In my new member profile I talk of a BMX accident, I feel your pain, i have only been back serious for 4 months now, it sucked, but I am coming back strong. Keep your chin up.

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Listen dude.. theres nothing more that sucks then injuries.. BUT... coming back after and reaching where you were before and surpassing that is wayyyy more fulfilling!!! I had to take 4+ months off but because of morning cardio and diet didnt lose too much!! but either way muscle memory is awsome bro.. just plan out your routine for your come back.. be smart but hit it hard, you'll be fine before you know it

Muscle memory is my friend. Give me 2-4 weeks and i can usually bounce right back to where i was before or even better.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    b4 the injury i was tryin to get cut, when i get back im just gonna do a mass diet and try to gain more mass then definition, i think that will help me gain the muscle back faster. i was finally happy at the way i was lookin my back was startin to develop alot wider and my chest was lookin alot fulller too. whatever i'll with a little determination i will get it back in no time

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    goodluck with the recovery

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    3 shoulder injuries in a row, each one-two months after the previous one recovered.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Been there with most of this stuff I screwed up my spleen as well your lucky!!!

you do know if it had been any worse they would have taken it out and its responsible for the majority of white blood cells so you would be dam near close to an aids paitent.

I broke all the ribs on my left side as well(twice) and one of those fckers stabbed my lung and it collapsed OH MAN DO I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ON THAT ONE!!!

Knees are screwed as well I have nothing but scar tissue covering both patellas which doesnt sound bad but if you could ever invision getting cut with a sharp knife thats been chillin in a fire for a few hours on the knee caps youd know what im talking about. Fortunatly they dont act up too much anymore.

I guess im not so lucky with cars eh

A big tip for all of you guys out there always look left(twice) apparently its important!!!

Thread Information