cal565 is offline Junior Member

My life sucks right now

Ok I know it sounds like im having a pitty party for myself but I just have a very dull life right now. I just got out of college and I just got a job making pretty good money but it seems like my money just dissappears. So hear I am sitting at home on a Sat night, and why? Because Im trying to save money so I can buy my next cycle hopefully in the next couple of weeks. I havent been out in weeks and Im really starting to wonder all the sitting at home and having no life is worth it. I was just curious if anybody else on here chooses to have know life because of the desire to change their body.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I have no life
    I have accepted it
    its the best way to live

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i have no life i love my body

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    thats dedication man. ya i think we all got to sacrifice somthing. I party once a week instead of partying for 4 days a week. that is my sacrrifice. everytime i eat till i feel like pukin, i say, why the f am i doin this to myself, but i know how bad i want it.

"if you want somthing bad enough, you will do just about anything to get it"
    ronnie

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    I have no life
    I have accepted it
    its the best way to live
    Yup, that sounds about right.

Well that makes me feel better that im not going through this alone. I guess that our priorties in our life are much different than those of the general public, maybe that is why we choose to do this, to be better than the average joe.

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    bro i feel the same way, i feel i piss all my extra money away on liquor. And i to am sittin home right now bc i want to hit the gym hard tomm. Its all torture but i want to be big and ripped and its the only way

why not just go out for a walk in a crowded place like a mall, or something. it doesnt cost anything and if you have an open mind you may meet some really cool people, the worst that can happen is you get to check out some babes.

xfade7 is offline Member
    yea go somewhere that dont cost anything man...

Thanks guys that is not a bad idea, and looking and some fine women will help boost my motivation. I will do that tomorrow. I just have to remember that its all worth it and it will be in July when im walking on the beach with my shirt off.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    I like being alone.... all the people in this small town party everynight, but where has it got them in life? no ****ing where! these are my friends but hell, 4 years out of highschool and still partying at lil house parties? shouldnt u be doing something better with ur life then gettin wasted everynight? here is a typical conversation here:
    what'd ya do lastnight man?
    i go so ****in wasted.
    sweet man.
    ya it was a blast i drank so much

just my opinion cause i am lil furious right now cause i seen my ex tongiht and blalalallaaaaaa

Holy **** Barlow, im going throught the exact same thing. All the people in my small ass little town are the same way and most are jelous now that I have actually gotten an college education. To me I would rather sit at home so I can train and spend my money on things that will make my body look better not on things that will make me fat and get me nowhere. I also think Im a little pissy because I have seen my ex like twice this week and that is always depressing as hell, but motivational for me to bust my ass at the same time. For the next 12 weeks my only friends will be my friends at AR. Its time. Thanks everyone.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by cal565
    Ok I know it sounds like im having a pitty party for myself but I just have a very dull life right now. I just got out of college and I just got a job making pretty good money but it seems like my money just dissappears. So hear I am sitting at home on a Sat night, and why? Because Im trying to save money so I can buy my next cycle hopefully in the next couple of weeks. I havent been out in weeks and Im really starting to wonder all the sitting at home and having no life is worth it. I was just curious if anybody else on here chooses to have know life because of the desire to change their body.
    Sacrificing today for a better tomorrow

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    define, not having a life.........for me my life is the gym and improveing myself
    and there is nothing wrong with that. guess I have no life...lol

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    holy **** dude, you sound like my long lost twin or something
    i did the exact same thing. from going out every weekend to never going out at all lol..but hey i think its worth the juice

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    and now that ive read all the posts, you all sound like my twins.. group hug to make everyone feel better !!!

I'm exactly the same, I dont drink, I dont goto pubs, I dont goto clubs, I dont goto parties. I dont even celebrate new years as far as im concerned its just another day why celebrate it. Just becuase its so many days since the last one ? in that case why not celebrate every new week.

maybe that is why we choose to do this, to be better than the average joe.
    Exactly, to me an impressive physique shows more than just muscle. It shows determination, dedication and hard work and I have a lot of respect for people who have that dedication and sacrifice things to get what they want. I'd like to think I have that same dedication that I respect in other bodybuilders.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I'd say I'm in the same boat as far as not going out anymore. But I think I'm a little more career balanced than I was before. In the past, once I distanced myself from the idiots who 3 yrs out of high school were getting trashed every night, I would sink ALL of my free time into pussy and my body. Now I'm realizing that your body will get old, and pussy will leave you. I still work my ass off, but I'm trying to secure that future too, and I don't want to do it cycle-to-cycle anymore; it's eventually got to end.

I guess Im still in the stage were Im sinking all my free time and money into pussy and my body. In the end I know it will be worth it.
    Last edited by cal565; 03-13-2005 at 11:00 AM.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I know what youre sayin 100%. Its all about sacrifice. Most people can't party all the time and realize their goals in bodybuilding/school/work at the same time. I still go out now and then, but I dont have to party like its my birthday every weekend...

I think that alot of it all depends on the look your going for. You can still have a life and be fit easy enough,but if your going for a look that makes people turn thier head and say Holy **** then there are aklot of sacrifices to be made. And people can say all they want that you can't buy a body, but the guy who has more money for supplements, gear, and groceries is going to have it alot easier with the right amount of dedication.

decadbal is offline Banned
    it all depends on whats important to you, when i used to party alot, life was good, i was always happy and so on, it feels alot now like im not as happy as i used to be, i dont really know, i know what i wanna have or gain by not doing that anymore, and until i change my mind its worth it to me, alot of ppl put down everyone who works out, and its kind of stupid, if everyone did what we do, we wouldnt be who and what we are, whatever makes you happiest is what you should do in life, gym, parties, whatever. just bc our priorities are one way, doesnt make them right..

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    it all depends on whats important to you, when i used to party alot, life was good, i was always happy and so on, it feels alot now like im not as happy as i used to be, i dont really know, i know what i wanna have or gain by not doing that anymore, and until i change my mind its worth it to me, alot of ppl put down everyone who works out, and its kind of stupid, if everyone did what we do, we wouldnt be who and what we are, whatever makes you happiest is what you should do in life, gym, parties, whatever. just bc our priorities are one way, doesnt make them right..
    very much agreed.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Plus if you work on your body heavy-duty for awhile then you can get a hotter bitch too. My luck with women hasn't been the greatest lately so... looks like I just need to get bigger and more cut.

Thread Information