Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Hate Cops!

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member

I Hate Cops!

OMG. This completely ruined my night. Alright so I am driving to the east side of town to look at some cars with some buddies. So we drive to all the car dealerships and I decide to drive my buddies beatup saturn. So I am driving and do everything right and I know there are tons of cops, the craziest speed trap I have ever seen in my life. Prolly 20 cops lined up. Anyways so we turn around and go back to my car so we can go home.

It just so happened that when i turned the blinker to turn right i turned his lights to dim and not completely on....I then drive about not even a 1/4 of a mile and a cop pulls up behind me....I was like hehe he got the wrong guy! So he pulls me over and asks me all of this **** and being real rude to me and said my lights were out. And I was like Ohhh!!! This isnt my car i must have flipped it off to dim when I was turning around, which is exactly what happend. So he just ignores me and gets my liscence and my buddies insurance so I am loookkk ohh F*ck!

So then he came to my buddies car after running all my information and I was like "hey man, sorry about that, it was a real fluke" and he was like "Well it will teach you a lesson and you can learn from it". I was thinking, how old do you think I am. This really sucks because I got a deversion just awhile ago for a speeding ticket I got. I literally drove 1/8 of amile with the lights off and get a f*cking ticket for that sh*t. This guy was a such a dick to me and my buddies also. Just thought I would vent. I swear if you EVER get pulled over in ks. for ANYTHING you will get a ticket. Just another reason Ks sucks. Every cop that i have ever dealt with here has been like that. I wanted to murder this guy no sh*t.

I didnt really even wanna drive the piece of **** saturn anyways lol.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    That is ridiculous. I mean I would pull you over if your lights are off but I have NEVER given a ticket for it. Its guys like that who make us good cops look bad.

your a cop sooner04?

is there anything that I can do about this?

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    alot more cops than you think juice elite.

cjp85 is offline Member
    Theres good cops out there, but yeah what he did was just stupid. I would try to fight it in court and just tell the honest truth. I've seen better judges than the cop you described.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate cops too. They used to come to the white part of the city and throw us in the back of their cars and drop us off in the black part of the city. We would get out and know everyone out there from Juvie, so it was basically a free ride to go smoke some weed with our boys. They had bad intentions though. Cops suck ass.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Today a friend of my brothers was in front of a cop driving normally until he got pulled over for reckless driving,I'm going WTF that is stupid like they are going to do **** with a cop in front of him,worse yet this cop is one of those asshole cops that likes to pick on people he has already been repremended once already.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I'm going to get **** for this, and I'll take it. I hate cops. I will always, to the day I die probably hate cops. I have my own reasons for it, and to me, they make sense. I'm not saying everyone should hate cops, cause hey, they do protect and serve some people, just never me. Never, in my life, has a cop ever been anything but detrimental to my well being. My uncle is a cop, and I still respect him, but if I saw him on the street as an average cop, just a little bit of hate would well up inside of me. I'll be 50, driving my Mercedes down the street after I've finished "making it", and I'll still hate cops because of the way they treated me as a youth.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    alot more cops than you think juice elite.
    umm, thats completely irrelevent to the thread but ok...

yea dick cops are rediculous... i just figure they were pussies in high school and now they want to get back at the world.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    I'm going to get **** for this, and I'll take it. I hate cops. I will always, to the day I die probably hate cops. I have my own reasons for it, and to me, they make sense. I'm not saying everyone should hate cops, cause hey, they do protect and serve some people, just never me. Never, in my life, has a cop ever been anything but detrimental to my well being. My uncle is a cop, and I still respect him, but if I saw him on the street as an average cop, just a little bit of hate would well up inside of me. I'll be 50, driving my Mercedes down the street after I've finished "making it", and I'll still hate cops because of the way they treated me as a youth.
    Wow Rambo, I didn't think you had the ability to hate. For your information I hate them too, and probably for the same reason you do. Even now at 39yrs old most of my dealings with cops are with complete scumbags. Althought I'm sure there are some really good cops out there, I belive they all turn into kunts eventually.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Wow Rambo, I didn't think you had the ability to hate. For your information I hate them too, and probably for the same reason you do. Even now at 39yrs old most of my dealings with cops are with complete scumbags. Althought I'm sure there are some really good cops out there, I belive they all turn into kunts eventually.
    No, I've got the ability to hate, but I try and do it on an individual basis. So far I've hated every cop I've come in contact with. Ever. And that's a lot of them. When I meet a police officer that comes across as a decent human being, I'll reevaluate my views.

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    umm, thats completely irrelevent to the thread but ok...

yea dick cops are rediculous... i just figure they were pussies in high school and now they want to get back at the world.
    no he just seemed so surprised when the guy said wow your a cop? like he never knew cops juiced or something.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    When I meet a police officer that comes across as a decent human being, I'll reevaluate my views.
    When you do he'll be a rookie, meet the cock suck in another year and he'll be the same kinda kunt as the rest.

I hate cops. Don't wanna get into why, but I just do and always will for a lot of reasons.

cops around my area weren't that bad. at the worst you had the idiot rookie cop, but most of the older cops would just kick us out if he caught us drinking in the park.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    count me in I HATE COPS when they do u wrong u cant get back at them cuz theyre "the authority" well f*** it soon theyll be getting a bit of their own medicine

I hate doctor's, Bus drivers and Cab driver's too. I don't particularly like midgets either.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    i got a ticket for the same thing. was driving my sisters car for the first time at night and i only turned on the parking lights, didnt turn the switch all the way. I didnt notice because I was driving down what is probably the most well lit street in orange county.....not a big deal tho, driving with your lights off is a correctable violation and it doesnt go on your insurance or your driving record, just a gay ass $70 fine....

palme is offline Rosie Member
    A cop helped me get my life in the right gear and they have backed me up sometimes, so i cant hate on them. But some arent that good.

alevok Guest
    Do you think this is bad. Listen to this. My best buddy's little brother wakes up 6 in the morning to go to a Mosque since he prays 5 times daily, very strict muslim, no alcohol no woman, nothing. He lives his life under Islamic rules.
    Anyways, on his way cops pulled him over and made him blow into the alcohol testing device. They told him he drunk above limit and suspended his license for 6 months. This poor guy has never ever drank even a drop of alcohol in his life.....that what I call nasty cops....

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Alevok why didnt he just pay the bastards? Money solves everything down there.

I know guy's that have gotten away with murder just cause they handed up some $$.

dirty cops are doing wut they want hiding behind the shadow of the law ,
    they laugh and do wut they want while innocent ppl are suffering

just wanna ask a question

to all those ppl that were wronged by cops do u just sit and cry at home like pu$$ies?
    wut u cant stand up for urselves?

alevok Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Alevok why didnt he just pay the bastards? Money solves everything down there.

I know guy's that have gotten away with murder just cause they handed up some $$.
    Because he did not do something wrong, and once you blow into the device thats final. You must pay them before blowing so you may avoid the device.

dude how can it read high if he hadnt been drinking he couldve gone to a police station and showed em the reading if he couldnt he shoulve gotten back at them but thats how muslims are they are p*****

alevok Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    dude how can it read high if he hadnt been drinking he couldve gone to a police station and showed em the reading if he couldnt he shoulve gotten back at them but thats how muslims are they are p*****
    I am muslim!!!
    We are not talking about muslims here, we are talking about how cocky police officers could be sometimes.
    They probably managed a way to thrick the device....

well i was a muslim and im living in f**** egypt and surrounded by muslims and i see ppl take s*** from cops higher authority figures and do nothing while ppl who have ameircan or other passports ,christians,ppl that have money,dads r cops dont get exposed to nething i do have n american passport but i dont go flashing it round let them do their s*** and ill make em taste it everyday
    btw no offense to u or ne muslims that stand up for themselves or ones i havent met i was talking bout the ones i saw and interacted with
    peace bro

Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    I am muslim!!!
    We are not talking about muslims here, we are talking about how cocky police officers could be sometimes.
    They probably managed a way to thrick the device....
    the cops were prob drunk thats y it read so high
    btw ur in turkey im sure its a lot better than egypt theyve had the same presaident here for 19 yrs maybe will be 25 this yr
    my point is couldnt he have done smth ?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Pigs suck! My dad was a sherrif. I think all of his cohorts were of the same cut of fabric as the ones that they went to chase/harrass/apprehend. One group were on one side of the stick, the others on the opposite side. Same mentality-same dreams of power-same inner conflicts.

let them chase harrass aprehend etc.. wutever they want that s*** happened with me too many times for me to stay quiet lets just say if i said wut i did and some1 found out who i was id be executed or sent to maximum security prison for life

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Nice guys. How many more threads like this do we need? Here's an idea.....why not create a sep section just for cop, doctor, and lawyer hating? Then you can go bash the good men and women that put their lives on the line for decent law abiding citizens....every day....... to your hearts content and those of us that serve in this capacity don't have to see this crap.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Nice guys. How many more threads like this do we need? Here's an idea.....why not create a sep section just for cop, doctor, and lawyer hating? Then you can go bash the good men and women that put their lives on the line for decent law abiding citizens....every day....... to your hearts content and those of us that serve in this capacity don't have to see this crap.
    speaking for myself i wasnt bashing all cops just the dirty corrupt ones which seem to be increasing everyday

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I have been helped as much as I have been screwed by police. I have partied and rode Harleys with them. They are good people, some are messed up. But they have a hard job. They get jaded after years of seeing scumbags. Is it right? No , but understandable. I will continue to judge each on his/her own merits.

cops have never done a f*cking thing for me. tons of **** have happend to my car......tires slashed, windows broken out, my car keyed. They went through the whole thing where they ask me ?'s what happend everytime, said they would call me and let me know about all that I can do about the situation and never called. It took me 2 months once just for them to finally come do a claim for me and right me a report on what happend the first time my car got broken to. I will say the only thing cops are good for is just keeping things in somewhat order and peaceful. MAYBE.

Thanks 1V I'm not a fan of dirty cops either!

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I have been helped as much as I have been screwed by police. I have partied and rode Harleys with them. They are good people, some are messed up. But they have a hard job. They get jaded after years of seeing scumbags. Is it right? No , but understandable. I will continue to judge each on his/her own merits.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Barb, get this POS thread shut down will you?

I said all I'm going to say. I'm out.

its wierd u can love smth its ok
    but when hate its bad
    like when u feel a womans a$$ ur not respecting her
    but if a gay guy does that no its not hes not respecting u its u, ur a homophobic jk
    but u get my point

speaking for myself i wasnt bashing all cops just the dirty corrupt ones which seem to be increasing everyday
    Actually you did generalize...you said COPS not DIRTY Cops

BDTR is offline Retired
    I know two cops very well, one contributed to sending me to prison for a couple for getting rid of a crackdealer in a violent manner because I wouldnt sit by and watch him poison kids in my neighborhood (The cop was more than happy to do so...) and the other is a cokehead OC dealer who beats his wife. All the other cops i've encountered in my personal life has been total dicksuckers. Yes some cops do join the force to protect and serve, others are too stupid to get any other job and others are just power hungry. It's a shame the good cops get lumped with the bad, but my experiences with the police have been horrible through my whole life, even when I was doing right.

Maybe it's me..but that made NO sense.

its wierd u can love smth its ok
    but when hate its bad
    like when u feel a womans a$$ ur not respecting her
    but if a gay guy does that no its not hes not respecting u its u, ur a homophobic jk
    but u get my point

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information