ire
    ire is offline Junior Member

Hushmail block or hide emails?

Has anyone ever had hushmail block, or keep you from seeing or receiving your emails?? Any feedback?

ire
    Any help here...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I know they are having bandwidth problems and emails are being delayed by a few hours if that's what you mean.

ire
    Man, im really in the dumps right now. My source doesnt get my emails. Ive sent a dozen this week, and he has sent several asking why he hasnt heard back from me and that he is worried? Anyone ever had this problem or heard of??

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ire
    Man, im really in the dumps right now. My source doesnt get my emails. Ive sent a dozen this week, and he has sent several asking why he hasnt heard back from me and that he is worried? Anyone ever had this problem or heard of??
    I sent some emails from my hush account to another account I have and those got there in a few minutes...... it's the incomming mail that's very slow right now.......... at least for me it is.

ire
    The only thing I can think of is somehow my emails are going into his junk folder or spam folder, something like that. I dont understand why it would all of a sudden do that now??
    Thanks for the legit help mud!

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Your avatar has big balls...

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    A few months ago I couldn't recieve emails. I couldn't delete them either. My account was only 30% used. It was a pain in the butt because I had a free account and they weren't eager to help. So what they ended up doing was deleting everything in my account, then it worked again.

CutieFace Guest
    Hushmail, cyber-rights, squatmail, all use the same encryption engine...and are incompatiblel w/ mutemail and perhaps one or two others that use a diff type of encryption....

so.....use something else

Cutie

My cyber-rights account has also been messed up lately. Don't know what's up with it, but I hope it fixes soon.

Thread Information