Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Anyone familiar with Voice Over **?

I know that Nortel is going to or already is selling the software for voice over **. It is pretty much just software that lets u use your computer as a telephone but with great bandwidth, and free long distance. The programs out now have to much lag, does anyone know anything?

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    theres probably gonna be some hidden charge to it
    theres no way there gonna offer long distance and not try and make a buck off it.
    and its not really voice over **, its internet phone
    it would be cool if it was clear and free

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I don't know what it is exactly that your talking about, but there are tons of programs which allow you to call someone from your computer to their telephone for free. Or from computer to computer and the quality is still very good, and it's free.

I used to talk to my brother who used to live in Sweden every week with the whole family. We used the program called "Internet Phone 4.0" and it worked great. We would talk for about 3 hours a week, with no charge, it was great!!!

well my neighbour is in the R&D Department of Nortel and he sees and gets shit that we won't know about for years. He told me that they actually have real voice over **

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I do.. and it is a slow technology they have been working on that for years now.. it will have some lag. There is a delay also, due to the converstion. What has to be done is take voice signals, and transfer them into digital shoot them down a wire, decode on the other end just like a dial up modem if you know how that works. I hate voice over ** well at least till they can get the delay down. But don't know if that will ever happen, cause of the conversion that has to take place. I studied it when doing my MCSE a few years ago, but there are better things out there bud..

i need better things, need to make us calls from canada and i dont want to pay. What suggestions do u have

Thread Information