Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

FVckers that beat their kids!

I hate people that hit their kids they should be skinned alive, some jackass here put a baby in a scalding tub of water and then broke some ribs on his other baby,

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with u here bro! any fukin redneck that still hits their kids should b shot, same goes for hitting dogs imo.

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    i agree with u here bro! any fukin redneck that still hits their kids should b shot, same goes for hitting dogs imo.
    why do ppl who beat their kids have to be a redneck.... racist canadians eh...
    BAN BAN BAN

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Physically abusing a child (as you described) is wrong..

Physically disciplining a child with appropriate instruction is good..

case in point..

why do we have police in the schools today?? they weren't there 10 years ago...??

it's because people stopped controlling the actions of thier children.. there for the kids think anything is permissable....
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

my dad beat me till i was as black as the origian micheal jackson, and i turned out fine...

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    i no that **** aint on pp, like that have no patience,o and ban ban ban ban armwrestle loser gets ban ban ban

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    why do ppl who beat their kids have to be a redneck.... racist canadians eh...
    BAN BAN BAN

yea u know if u talk back ill beat you.....hahaha

and i didnt even squirt you out

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Discipline Is Underrated

I guess too many parents nowadays lack basic common sense...

Theres a world of a difference between a smack behind the head and beating your child unconsciuos...

You can't even begin to compare 2-3 spanks on a bare ass to people who beat thair kids black and blue with belts, sticks and whatever.

I am all in favor of a parent giving their unruly kids a "wake up call" with a good spanking or a slap, kids are out of control and parents have to assert "who'se the boss in this house".

On the other hand people who really do BEAT their kids should be publicly flogged.

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup

Theres a world of a difference between a smack behind the head and beating your child unconsciuos...

You can't even begin to compare 2-3 spanks on a bare ass to people who beat thair kids black and blue with belts, sticks and whatever.

I am all in favor of a parent giving their unruly kids a "wake up call" with a good spanking or a slap, kids are out of control and parents have to assert "who'se the boss in this house".

On the other hand people who really do BEAT their kids should be publicly flogged.

Red
    Absolutely. The kids I coach are out of control..They learn REAL quick that I am not like Mommy and Daddy. I had a couple of parents attempt to "talk" to me and that went real well. Like "if you had done your job right we wouldn't have these issues". And, If you don't like it there is the door!

When did discipline become a bad thing????

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Some people don't deserve custody of a goldfish....much less children!

I was a victim of child abuse, therefore I probably don't spank my kids as often as need be....but there is a right way and a wrong way to correct a child, I'm not above smacking one on it's little arse, if I feel that's what it takes to get my point accross. Usually though a good bluff will suffice, and be much more pleasent on both parties.

As far as people who beat and abuse thier children, in any way shape or form....well lets just say they should be wrapped in rusty barb-wire and drug behind a moving vehichle, and I wouldn't have any problem being the driver.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Gotta have a license to drive a car......

no certification to have a kid. ITs sad
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I hate people that hit their kids they should be skinned alive, some jackass here put a baby in a scalding tub of water and then broke some ribs on his other baby,
    When you say hit their kids, do you meen just for the sake of hitting them?
    I am all for belting your kids, granted they are at a mature enough age to understand their wrongs. I wouldnt condone just like beating them.

subsailor is offline Junior Member
    Lord, please don't even get me started!!! My hatred for child abusers run deep. I love children. Especially since I now have two beautiful little girls. I honestly breaks my heart to hear about kids who are abused by their parents. I don't know what else to say...

talltanman is offline Associate Member

Lay the leather to em!!!!

Let me start this by saying child abuse is bad. Child discipline is something totally different. My Mother of Father never raised their hands against me. However my father was none to raise his belt against me. He probably had to di this ten times in all of my adolesence. I hold absolutly no ill will towards him for this. He raised me to be a respectfull, courtious, hardworking citizen. I am nearly thirty & I still say " yes sir" or " no mam". I even say these things to people who work for me jsut out of respect for my elders. I open doors for women. I have never even been in handcuffs much less arrested. (I have a script for my AS by the way)
    Anyway my point is look at children who were raised with no discipline as opposed to those with no limitations. Where are they now? I was not born better than other people, I was shaped and raised to be who I am. If humans are not shown restrictions and consequences as children they will not know what these are as adults.

JUST MY .02 cents

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think its right to slap a kid over the head or beat them as the mark them, but a quick slap accross the leg or a smacked arse is sometimes needed, although i goto say that with my kid it only takes me to shout at him to get the same result as a smack so i just shout if he has done wrong

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member

Red
    You said it! I seen where someone screams at thier kids, I never had to do that. I would tell them if they did something wrong and with that comes consiquences. I called it "the bad news". That is all I would have to say, do you want some bad news, and they straited right up. They are too old to spank now, but they dread the long conversation where I try to get them to see thier ways without me having to actually say it. This is not easy but if they feel they made up thier own mind it sticks a bit better.

I was in a walmart one time and a kid was opening up toys, his mom swatted him on the butt twice. Another woman came up and said "don't you think once was plenty?!?!". The mother just stood there dumbfounded, I walked up and asked the other lady if she had kids. Of course she did not, and she walked away. That mother thanked me as she thought that lady was going to try and start a fight in front of her child. Moral... Most that do not believe in spanking, not beating, do not have kids or thier kids are out of control. Seemingly.

Nozzghoull is offline New Member

Red
    Im with you on this one, I worked for the state as a youth guidance supervisor for felons and sometimes they need a good slap or arm bar. 90% of them will tell you that they have never had a parent spank them as a child or show them any sort of values that a parent should.

anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member
    people who beat their wives ain't no better ..

Ridla is offline Associate Member
    sick Basterds

jbol is offline Senior Member
    I actually thought of becoming a cop just for this reason.Nothing gets under my skin more than abuse of a child.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Child abuse is a bad thing... But a spanking or stern discipline absolutely.. I will not have my kids be the freks that run around in walmart or w/e and yell stop it ok stop now I am not telling you again... Frig that it is stop ok slap done.. have a nice day

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree there is a big difference between beating a child and disciplining a child.. IMO anyone who beats, kids, women, animals are sacks of ****.. there was a horrible account over the last week up here where a father threw his daughter off a bridge, thankfully she was ok

Thread Information