NevrSayNevr is offline Associate Member

Talking Stripping was awesome......

I stripped for the girls at the Bachelorette party Saturday night, man was I nervous!!!! Everything went AWESOME, except my wife used my Sony Cybershot camera for the video capturing, we had so much going on leading up to the event that we were not as prepared as we should have been. So the video should have been 12 minutes but my camera was in high film rate and it only taped for 6 minutes, and the lights were on behind me so it made the video dark, if I can find a way to lighten it all would be good, so if anyone knows of a program to edit the brightness, contrast, ect., I would appreciate it. I can cut the video and post some of the best parts online which I will do soon, so when you watch it in Windows Media Player you can just lighten it then. It was my first time and I had a blast, so did my wife. I think she enjoyed it more than anyone, and she did not get jealous. I should have another gig Thursday night and another one Saturday night already !!!! The feedback from the girls was awesome, it made me feel great. Although I did not have enough time to prepare and lost quite a bit of muscle mass trying to prepare my abs in 12 days notice !!! I still looked good from what everyone was saying, they thought I was a professional until I told them differently when I was done. Sorry for the long post, but some of you wanted a follow-up and here it is.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    that is cool as hell. i have stripped a few times. i was so nervous. i dont think i could ever do it for a living. i would have to be drunk everytime i went out.

This was in a private home, and once I got started and hearing the girls get crazy and scream, It felt natural. I was straight as hell and nervous at first, afterwards I went and had a six pack, not exactly what my abs needed, but oh well.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    i did a wet boxer contest in south padre island. there was like 500 people there all watching me and the other guys. that was crazy. i did win it though. i won a free trip to cancun. one of the best times i have every had. i was on top of the world.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    that's badass bro, glad you had a good time.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    WOW. Awesome.

Thanks guys. I am working on getting the video edited. There were like 4 or 5 cameras there, and they are supposed to e-mail me the pics sometime this week, as soon as I get any I will post them.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by erndog21971
    Thanks guys. I am working on getting the video edited. There were like 4 or 5 cameras there, and they are supposed to e-mail me the pics sometime this week, as soon as I get any I will post them.
    Sounds good bro, but remember, most of us here dont wanna see your wang

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Sounds good bro, but remember, most of us here dont wanna see your wang

I second that.

Did they pay you?

150.00 for 11 1/2 minutes. And The pics will be of decent nature.

Thread Information