palme is offline Rosie Member

Bouncing in another town?

I got an offer to bounce with a friend, same who helped me get this gig i have now, only he lives in a town about 1 hour away, i would work form 21-01. So i wouldnt be home until about 02:30-03:00 depending on the trains or stay over at his place and go home on sunday. I would get about twice as much money and i normally dont get home from work untill 03:45 so time wise im not loosing anything, but i would hafto travel for 2 hours every night and lose abit of money on the tickets...alltough the extra cash would still put me on top.

What would you do?

BDTR is offline Retired
    If you need the money, then go for it.

colossus1 is offline Member
    Do you have a wife? Kids? If not........jump on it. But if you do have a family factor in other things such as them being so far away (incase anything were to happen to them) or something might happen to you at the club....etc.

I do need the money.

And as another + he has some sick quads on him, i could throw in a leg workout on saturday and get even more out of it.

It would mean alittle more violence but nothing extreme. Also alot of celebs go to that place so i could probly get some funny stories seeing them puke there brains out

But my girl wouldnt like me being away all weekend.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    as long as you are coming out on top with money, you should take the job. I forget what its called in economics, comparing what you could have made to what you did make, but yeah take the job. Plus you get to have time to yourself on the train ride home. I would love to be able to chill on the way home from work like that. Instead I spend that same hour driving the 10 miles home in socal traffic.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Hell, I say do it then.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by palme

But my girl wouldnt like me being away all weekend.
    i will never make any life decision based on a girl. you will have extra money to spend on her anyway, and like they say, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder."

Yeah it sounds better and better in my head. Ill probly do it.

colossus1 is offline Member
    Bro.......if you need the money, you need the money.

cjp85 is offline Member
    I don't see a big downside to doing it. Just be on top of your game at work and come out on top.

Well im working over there this weekend, new place, new people, same alcohol

Ill be standing at the door all night so ill be the most hated person in the pub haha

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I dare you. If that's not reason enough then you arent a man.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    A major consideration for me, which I'm very surprised no one picked up on is the risk of having to take public transport!. Risk accessment Palme!!. When I finish work I want to get into the relative safety of my own car, I take different routes home, have my shotgun on the back seat, all doors locked and am FULLY aware of the danger I'm in, or could be in!. Bouncing is probably alittle different in Sweden (I doubt it, drunks are drunks) but I'd NEVER take public transport home after bouncing.

As it is now im staying at my buddys place, so i dont hafto worry about that, but i def see what you mean bro. If i go home between shifts it will be with car.

I have only been threatened once walking home from work and they backed off pretty quick when i (of all things) pulled up a screwdriver that i had in my jacket from when i fixed some things in my girls place

Thx for the lookout!

Thread Information