jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member

Worst haircut ever

I know this thread isn't as bad as getting a laptop stolen at a party but I just got the worst haircut of my life. I was out of town and figured I'd get a quick trim at a stripmall salon. I tell the woman a hightop fade. How hard could that be? She starts off fine and runs a buzzer around the back of my head. Then she starts working her way up with a longer attachment. OK fine. Then I feel the buzzer run across the top of my head and I'm like what the hell was that?! Keep in mind that she has me facing away from the mirror. It takes her about 25 minutes to basically cut off all my hair and the worst part is that it's not even. I have lines going down the sides of my head where she tried to blend it in. I'm thinking this has to be a joke and I'm looking at her like I could have cut off all my own hair in 5 minutes for free. I paid 16 bucks for an uneven crewcut. What do you say to someone that just butchered your hair? I guess I shouldn't have paid her. I wanted to strap the bitch into her own chair and run the buzzer across her head.

cjp85 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    I know this thread isn't as bad as getting a laptop stolen at a party but I just got the worst haircut of my life. I was out of town and figured I'd get a quick trim at a stripmall salon. I tell the woman a hightop fade. How hard could that be? She starts off fine and runs a buzzer around the back of my head. Then she starts working her way up with a longer attachment. OK fine. Then I feel the buzzer run across the top of my head and I'm like what the hell was that?! Keep in mind that she has me facing away from the mirror. It takes her about 25 minutes to basically cut off all my hair and the worst part is that it's not even. I have lines going down the sides of my head where she tried to blend it in. I'm thinking this has to be a joke and I'm looking at her like I could have cut off all my own hair in 5 minutes for free. I paid 16 bucks for an uneven crewcut. What do you say to someone that just butchered your hair? I guess I shouldn't have paid her. I wanted to strap the bitch into her own chair and run the buzzer across her head.
    Cut it all off. I started shaving my head and like it so much better now.

xfade7 is offline Member
    you see, i make them do exactly what i say.. when it was done if i noticed in the mirror it was uneven i'd be like "hey, fix this part"... i just say shave it to you tho.

That sucks. I'm always paranoid about my barber f'ing up my hair, and I've been going to the same one almost my whole life.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Shave your head, high-top fades are out.

~SC~

I'd love to shave it, especially for the summer, but I don't think I look right with no hair. Besides my wife would kill me. As far as high top fades being out, I could care less, I go with what I'm comfortable with.

cjp85 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    werd

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd love to shave it, especially for the summer, but I don't think I look right with no hair. Besides my wife would kill me. As far as high top fades being out, I could care less, I go with what I'm comfortable with.
    I was just kidding actually, but I do see a shaved head being better than what you described as a roadmap atop your dome.

It'll grow out eventually when you shave it too.

~SC~

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    That's why I make sure the guy who cuts my hair knows EXACTLY what I want before he starts cutting it. I would have refused to pay if it was that crappy of a job. She obviously doesn't need to be cutting hair lol.

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    Man I live in LI and only let 2 barbers at my barbershop touch my hair. Now I live in SC and after seeing what these southern "kuts" look like once I just wait till I go home on break for a haircut. It's hard even around here for me bc I used to get my hair just about every thursday, but at least now I blend in a little better.

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    i go to one barber and let the owner and his prodigy cut my hair, everyone else can screw. the other 2 guys at the barber suck ass. but my 2 guys can give a fade like no other, and do the best job with outlining, its really sick at how good they are at what they do. oh by the way when I go there I call an hour before I go in to get my name on the list, since they do walk- ins only. and after I get there I still wait an hour because its such a small barber shop and are so packed with people.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    Well my wife said to go ahead and shave it off. She says that she thinks it'll look good. Ok, but if I look like a monkey I'm holding all of you responsible.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Well my wife said to go ahead and shave it off. She says that she thinks it'll look good. Ok, but if I look like a monkey I'm holding all of you responsible.
    monkey's have hair....you'll have more of a cue ball look going on. hahahaha Bald is very in right now.....you'll probably like it if you do have shave it all off. I've been thinking of doing the same myself.

Thread Information