BARLOW is offline Senior Member

my town cop is the coolest......

haha i was running the water bill to the office for my mom... i forgot we got a new town cop.... i was flying down mainstreet 60 in a 30. then came the lights lol.... i freaked out cause im on supervision.... he's like why dont u come back and sit in my car with me, so i did.... i told him i was on supervision and he was like why didnt u have ur seat belt on? i was like i did sir, his reply: Work with me ****it... i was like oh... oh ya i didnt.... he's like ok im writing u a seat belt ticket.... then we talked for 45 mins lol..... pretty cool guy.... he even use to work where i work, he was tellin me old stories. then we got to talkin bout drinking..... ****in kick ass guy, he's like if i ever pull u over and you've been drinking its ur lucky night cause i will give u a ride home kick ass cop, wish there was more like him......

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    seems like a cool guy, not all cops are out to get us I guess..

i forgot to mention the fact he also use to be my grandpa's hired hand on the farm haha..... i found a lot out about this guy, he use to smoke weed, bla bla bla.....

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    haha I like the cops in my town too man.. for the the most part they all go to the gym and cut me breaks.. aka on Saturday I was doing 110km in a 60, and he pulls me over,thens like damit its you, I have to give you something I radio'd it in, so he gave me a 70 in a 60
    pretty decent

haahhaa , i love local cops... like in the town i work, they all come in the store and talk to me, they dont even pull me over.... they just come into work, watch ur speed boy, state cops are in town.

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    sounds to me like he is kinda sweet for you

he loves me

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya most cops are human just like the rest of us..some individual a$$holes give cops in general a bad name though. Its too bad...

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BARLOW
    haha i was running the water bill to the office for my mom... i forgot we got a new town cop.... i was flying down mainstreet 60 in a 30. then came the lights lol.... i freaked out cause im on supervision.... he's like why dont u come back and sit in my car with me, so i did.... i told him i was on supervision and he was like why didnt u have ur seat belt on? i was like i did sir, his reply: Work with me ****it... i was like oh... oh ya i didnt.... he's like ok im writing u a seat belt ticket.... then we talked for 45 mins lol..... pretty cool guy.... he even use to work where i work, he was tellin me old stories. then we got to talkin bout drinking..... ****in kick ass guy, he's like if i ever pull u over and you've been drinking its ur lucky night cause i will give u a ride home kick ass cop, wish there was more like him......

This just goes to show that not all cops are dicks.

Give him some time

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Almost ALL the cops aropund here are SO fukin excited to give speeding tickets that I think they pee in their pants when they get to pull someone over.

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, stay out of the greater NY area if are looking for a somewhat cool cop. Your only chance is if you have a relative who is a cop in the same county.

Thread Information