Thread: "ex" problems..

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

"ex" problems..

ok long story short, i know some of you had "the one that got away" girlfriends.. you know the one you still think about every day for a long long time..well come to find out my ex just got accepted to the university that i work at for grad school. what makes this worse is the fact that she will be in the next **** building over.. i havent seen her in 2 years and honestly i dont know if i want to.. she has moved on and so have i but i still love this girl just as much as i did back then. she has a serious boyfriend that she wants to move here with.. we still email each other all the time but i really dont know how i would react when i see for the first time in 2 years.............this is going to be rough, i mean my heart has already sank into my bowels for god sakes!! i had to get this off my chest! sorry for boring the hell out of you guys but this is very serious to me.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Get to know her again,

Talk to her, treat her as a "old friend" maybe somthing will ignite with her again as well. Don't get your hopes up, she sounds like a good girl, a girl that would not leave a guy for another guy?

Don't avoid her though, but dont' go spilling your guts!

colossus1 is offline Member
    1. You say your over her

2. Trading e-mails, and loving her "just as much as you did back then" is not being over her.

3. She seems to be done with you

4. Find a hot chick ASAP.......

Spyder Guest
    we all have our "first true loves" ... sometimes, those just teach us what love really is, but we're not intended to live our lives with that person. faith has sealed our lives already. ... on the other hand, some people say "if you love something, let it go, and see if it comes back to you" ........ this could be her coming back to you. things work out mysteriously. how come she chose your school to attend?

Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    1. You say your over her

2. Trading e-mails, and loving her "just as much as you did back then" is not being over her.

3. She seems to be done with you

4. Find a hot chick ASAP.......
    lol. i see where you are coming from. i have dated many girls since her and none of them do anyting for me like she does.. go figure.. its not that easy bro.. **** this sucks..

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    we all have our "first true loves" ... sometimes, those just teach us what love really is, but we're not intended to live our lives with that person. faith has sealed our lives already. ... on the other hand, some people say "if you love something, let it go, and see if it comes back to you" ........ this could be her coming back to you. things work out mysteriously. how come she chose your school to attend?
    well for one she is talking about marrying this guy she is with now. the reason why she is going here is b/c its the only one in the state that accepted her and she doesnt want to move to atlanta, penn state or where ever. not bc of me i assure you

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    The best thing you can do IS see her. You would be surprised how things change, since you've had some time and distance all of the things you used to overlook will be glaring at you. I guarantee you will find her irritating in person, trust me.

Spyder Guest
    ok so then you have your answer bro. .... its going to be hard seeing her, because you still care for her ... but the best thing you can do (for her and yourself) is just be happy for her. ... and keep yourself pre-occupied. do u currently have a GF, seeing anyone, just getting ass here & there ... or spending all ur time on AR like taiboxa

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    The best thing you can do IS see her. You would be surprised how things change, since you've had some time and distance all of the things you used to overlook will be glaring at you. I guarantee you will find her irritating in person, trust me.
    Been there, done that.. I was going to post the same reply. Tell her about your love for muscle men too!.

**** vic... there is a soft side to ya.. i wont tell anyone..............oh and **** you hahahahahah thanx for the comment though i appreciate it!!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Hung I feel ya, but you will be surpised how an in person visit will remind you of what a bitch she was (at times at least) oh..........and **** you, you ****ing bastard, I hate you so much it hurts!

ok so then you have your answer bro. .... its going to be hard seeing her, because you still care for her ... but the best thing you can do (for her and yourself) is just be happy for her. ... and keep yourself pre-occupied. do u currently have a GF, seeing anyone, just getting ass here & there ... or spending all ur time on AR like taiboxa

i am happy for her, hell i helped her get accepted here. i know how hard she works and how dedicated she is.. we had a very rocky last year of a relationship with her trying to get into med school and i was in school down on the coast with 3 jobs trying to figure out wtf i wanted to do with my life. we both were stressed to the gills and we argued constantly.. but now since we both have calmed down its like the old us.. thats why recently these feelings for her have been supercharged.. its driving me nuts.. i hope bouncer and vic is right hahaha

Hung I feel ya, but you will be surpised how an in person visit will remind you of what a bitch she was (at times at least) oh..........and **** you, you ****ing bastard, I hate you so much it hurts!

i think i am going to hate cry!! those are the nicest things vic has ever said to me.. wow what a day

Spyder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    ...these feelings for her have been supercharged.. its driving me nuts.. i hope bouncer and vic is right hahaha
    I'm pretty sure they are right. See, right now, your anxious too see her, even if your telling yourself your not. .... then, you guys will probably fool around a bit, and bam, after a few times, everything will be back to normal, and she'll lose her luster again.

oh to answer the other question i just broke up with someone a few weeks ago. i havent had a "serious" relationship since her.. i dated and been with quite a few girls but they just dont do much for me.. this sux ass

I'm pretty sure they are right. See, right now, your anxious too see her, even if your telling yourself your not. .... then, you guys will probably fool around a bit, and bam, after a few times, everything will be back to normal, and she'll lose her luster again.

fooling around? this girl doesnt fool around at all while she is with someone. she is one of the few good ones left it seems like. she is extremely trust worthy! well she doesnt start here till late this summer so we will see.. but i dont have a choice i guess we will cross paths quite frequently.. i just hope i dont have a heart attack

Spyder Guest
    i love/hate good girls ... makes it that much harder!!!

i love/hate good girls ... makes it that much harder!!!
    know what ya mean.. i need some valuums right now..

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Actually Hung, dress like your avatar she will be done with you in 10secs.

or you can do the player technique, act like you dont give a ****
    or get her back
    or move to another university

allsaucedup is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    ok long story short, i know some of you had "the one that got away" girlfriends.. you know the one you still think about every day for a long long time..well come to find out my ex just got accepted to the university that i work at for grad school. what makes this worse is the fact that she will be in the next **** building over.. i havent seen her in 2 years and honestly i dont know if i want to.. she has moved on and so have i but i still love this girl just as much as i did back then. she has a serious boyfriend that she wants to move here with.. we still email each other all the time but i really dont know how i would react when i see for the first time in 2 years.............this is going to be rough, i mean my heart has already sank into my bowels for god sakes!! i had to get this off my chest! sorry for boring the hell out of you guys but this is very serious to me.
    you have not seen her in 2 years maybe she got fat. joking bro tuff situation good luck with this one not really sure what to tell you

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    Actually Hung, dress like your avatar she will be done with you in 10secs.

or you can do the player technique, act like you dont give a ****
    or get her back
    or move to another university
    hahaha, na! my survival time on the street would be about 3 seconds here in the south. well i am not moving, not a player b/c i do give a **** and i doubt i could get her back so i just have to wing it solo!! while i am hung hahaha

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    f*ckin turn the tables on her

instead of you seeing her with her boyfriend, being all gay emotional

make her see you with another girl and make her gay emotional

jealousy is the key if u want her back..dont be gay clingy

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    f*ckin turn the tables on her

instead of you seeing her with her boyfriend, being all gay emotional

make her see you with another girl and make her gay emotional

jealousy is the key if u want her back..dont be gay clingy

i am not clingy hahahha.. i really dont think she has the same feelings for me as i do her. but again i havent seen her in a while. ill know in the first 30 secs after i see her again.. anyway, its all good i'll go get drunk now well after work

decadbal is offline Banned
    kill her, and hide the body...

it worked for scott peterson and OJ...

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal

or you could always kill her boyfriend and then she definetely wouldn't be marrying him then but there is a good chance she might hate you for that.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member

OJ is innocent.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    or you could always kill her boyfriend and then she definetely wouldn't be marrying him then but there is a good chance she might hate you for that.
    nah all hes gotta do is make it look like her bf was the coulperate.. and he was just saving some innocent woman from being raped n' murdered.. so just hire some chick to yell RAPE!! and point at him and u run over and kill him super man style! n' Wallah.. problem solved

xfade7 is offline Member
    chop off his weiner.. then you cant be jealous of him.

Pipeline is offline New Member
    I have had the same problems before. Get over her, suck it up, and concentrate on your diet and workout. All you need is the gym. If you look for the right one you wont find her, she'll find you mann. Mine found me and there is no comparison. Keep your chin up and be the better man. Gud luk.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    just dont get your hopes up, its pretty obvious she has moved on. like said above, dont go out of your way to see her, and dont ignore her. play it cool and see what happens. i doubt there is anything you could do to help your cause though. everything happens for a reason, so just sit back and relax....

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I've thought I was still in love with girls before too, until I see them again. Like 1victor said, she prob isnt the same as youve been remembering her and she will quickly get on your nerves. Especially when she starts talking about her boyfriend. If she doesnt mention him, then thats a different story...But my outlook usually changes when I get past the thinking about her stage and get to the face-to-face meeting.
    And it didnt work for Scott Peterson, he's getting the needle.

true but that is a 50-50 chance..oj didnt go to jail and peterson did! may them both rot in hell

Thread Information