Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tags is offline Associate Member

Really Fvcked Up

Man, my friend had a party this weekend... We invited all of our friends and at first this was a good party with our friends and hot chicks and wutnot, then all of a sudden all these black dudes show up(I'm not racist just not too many black friends)...

Anyways we find out some1 stole my friends labtop that was 3,000 bux and had all the files and crap on their needed to run the buisness... Anyways I start getting pissed as fvck and we find out this 1 dudes cousin stole the laptop... Anyways this guy call's his "friend" who stole the labtop and told him to bring it back and all this sh!t and then goes outside for a "ciggarete break"

Well, I didn't know he went on this break as he informed some one else, when I got informed by a friend when I asked were was this guy.... So I rushed outside... sprinted down the street, chased this guy for about 2 blocks, tackled him, picked him up, slammed him, etc... Then my friends caught up we brought him back to the house...

Well then we come up with this plan that we meet this guy(he isn't just going to give it back) and said we would pay to get it back(which we won't)... So me and my friend are supposed to meet this guy some time and we plan on brining small concealable bat's under our jackets, this place we are going to meet is a wooded area and we are going to have our friends (about 15 of them) hiding behind the tree's//bushe's

Anyways we are going to get this labtop back, I'm going to beat the sh!t out of this dude whether he gives it back or not(who the fvck steals a labtop at a party)...

So the question's are:

Will this guy even show(he's shadey and didn't show on saturday)??

If we get the labtop back should we still fvck him up???(I say yes)

Any comments on what we should do??? Were not sure if we should get the police involved in this or what to do really... I just want to beat the crap outa this dude...

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Never bring a bat to a gun fight

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Well one thing you gotta keep in mind is you dont want to go to jail. I would feel the same way as you about wanting to physically do something about it..but its not worth turning his potential legal problem into yours. I wouldnt go to jail over some punk.

Well I probably would actually, but my advice would be to consider it at least.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Nothing worse then a thief.. i say fux him up.

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    beat his asss.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    You think this guy is going to come meet you alone? hes going to have friends ready even if they're not in sight. You might have more trouble out of this than it's worth imo....

Thats true...anyone who is gutless enough to shaft at a houseparty like that would prob bring friends/weapons himself. I've seen it happen too many times man...not worth it.

Tags is offline Associate Member
    Well then, what should I do?? Should I get the cops involved in this or what?

This friend of mine who had the party is my best friend, I'm at his place as much as I'm at mine...

I don't think getting the cops involved with solve anything. They've always just brought on more trouble from what I've experienced. If you do something about it, just do it carefully and dont get caught.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    just make sure its not a bb gun when he pulls it on you lol had that happen before, **** daisy look alikes.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Just meet him somewhere ur familiar with and bring ur buddys. Like some empty parkin lot or a park somewhere. Once he shows, whether hes alone or not, take the laptop, and then beat the shyt outta the guy. If hes brought friends then ur buddys can jump in too. Just be prepared and bring weapons.

and it doesnt hurt to let some more friends know just exactly where you'll be and why u will be there, in case u need more reinforements.

dont get this blamed on roid rage .......
    and #2 bring paintball guns hahaha

that'd be the coolest, unload like 5000 balls on all his buddies knock them the **** out .

Quote Originally Posted by BARLOW
    dont get this blamed on roid rage .......
    and #2 bring paintball guns hahaha

that'd be the coolest, unload like 5000 balls on all his buddies knock them the **** out .
    thats a good idea too! Get a good laugh and nobody dies

hopefully doesnt die, o well if they do haha
    if they die, refer to how to get rid of a body thread.......
    i live on a farm , i got pigs, bring them out here. lol

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    meet in a public place like a mall or something

get your ****..then jump him out back by the dumpster

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    btw...hold that other guy hostage till you get your **** back

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Depending on who your fckin with, this guy probably thinks that he will just bring a couple guys and jump you when you bring the money... then they have the laptop and the money.

I would either call the police since you know who it is.... or find out where he lives and either jump him at night as he comes out, or break in his house and rob him when he leaves

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    yes still fvck him up and his boys

talltanman is offline Associate Member

Angry Is There Really A Decision To Be Made Here?????

Absolutly F__K him up. All people involved in the theft deserve retribution. You could be doing your whole comunity a valuable service. If this guy gets cought buy the cops. At worst he's gonna get probation. If you get your hands on him and do it correctly, I can gaurentee you he would not still an apple from a fruit stand if he hasn't had food in days. Criminals are justlike children. They weigh the consequences of their actions. When they did what they did they might has well called you a little bitch to your face. Obviously they didn't think you were smart enough to figure out who it was. Or they thought you didn't have the "Juice" to do anything about it. If you do get caught beating this guy down. Plead not guilty take it to trial. Take the stand & explain everything just like I didi here in this thread. I'm not sure where you are from, but around here I would like my chances in front of a jury. We don't take kindly to theifs " in these here parts"
    Remember all it takes is one "not guilty" vote, and you walk.

Or just buy a new laptop. :

BDTR is offline Retired
    IMO anyone who calls the cops for any reason other than to get a cat out of a tree or something retarded is a rat. I never have and never will call the police.

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    IMO anyone who calls the cops for any reason other than to get a cat out of a tree or something retarded is a rat. I never have and never will call the police.

Believe it or not, i was actually looking forward to your response to this thread............lol.

BDTR is offline Retired
    It's true, cop callers are the same people who will narc on you. They can't handle the situation so they turn you in.

This is different in a womans case however, if someone raped/assualted her etc..

But if you're a man, then man up.

It's true, cop callers are the same people who will narc on you. They can't handle the situation so they turn you in.

This is different in a womans case however, if someone raped/assualted her etc..

In other words................HANDLE YOUR SH*T!

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Id tell you i was gonna show up at 8:00... and instead go to your place at 8 and steal the rest of the sheit..

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yeah, but you're a dick.

Yeah, but you're a dick.

Those guys.. >

Me...

BDTR is offline Retired
    ****, your legs shrunk.

but my head grew...

I could just picture everyone waiting around.. "O.. when this guy gets here were gonna F' him up!!! "

At the same time... the guy is rifeling through the fridge... eating your turkey leg...

talltanman is offline Associate Member

Exclamation

Note to self: DO NOT **** OVER BDTR
    Words to live by "LITERALLY"

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Id tell you i was gonna show up at 8:00... and instead go to your place at 8 and steal the rest of the sheit..

I was thinking more along the lines of arson......burn that baby to the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    I was thinking more along the lines of arson......burn that baby to the ground.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Big ol, you gonna be whoring around here anytime soon? We miss ya. You still natty?

Sorry for hijacking.

Angelis is offline Banned
    I agree go f*ck him up... meet in an open & public place (preferably mall) bring your friends like u originally planned. Get one of them to follow him till he gets outside and tell you where he is. Then jump his a$$... then u have two choices. depending on how brave u r.

1. Knock him out put him in the car drive him to some secluded (sp?) place and beat the sh*t out of him and take his cell phone and money, leave him there and let him find his own way home.

2. Beat the sh*t out of him right there... if its out in the open in front of people wear masks so no one can testify against you in court

Well this is what I would do...

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    just be prepared.....not to be racist or anything but in my experience black guys use anything to get the advantage in a fight. They will never ever go 1 on 1, will almost certainly have at least 1 gun, along with other weapons, and will have as many guys there as they can. If its really worth it to you meet him in a secluded are and bring guns. Scare the living **** out of him, take his ID and tell him that if anything ever happens to you, your friend, or anyone involved, his ass will get smoked no matter what. Then just give him a quick one to the gut and knock the wind out of him. And I agree with BDTR about the cops, but if I knew who it was i would jsut call them and give them the info out of pure laziness, it would be too much work for me. Plus its grand theft and he goes to prison.....

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    I totally agree... I do hate people who call the cops on every little thing, but my reasoning for suggesting it is, you dont know how big of pussy your dealing with.... Awhile back some little wannabe gangbangers tried to jump my friend when he was alone.... we decided to go to the house they were partying at and confront them.... we were still outnumbered, so they stepped outside... as soon as they did, two of us threw punches... they all ran inside and called the cops ON US!!

Point is, if you dont call the cops when u have the chance and beat the dude down bad, then he calls the cops on you... you could be in a world of trouble.

If it were me though and someone stole something outta my house, I would definately get some people and rush their house or get revenge and rob it while they are not home.

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    just be prepared.....not to be racist or anything but in my experience black guys use anything to get the advantage in a fight. They will never ever go 1 on 1, will almost certainly have at least 1 gun, along with other weapons, and will have as many guys there as they can. If its really worth it to you meet him in a secluded are and bring guns. Scare the living **** out of him, take his ID and tell him that if anything ever happens to you, your friend, or anyone involved, his ass will get smoked no matter what. Then just give him a quick one to the gut and knock the wind out of him. And I agree with BDTR about the cops, but if I knew who it was i would jsut call them and give them the info out of pure laziness, it would be too much work for me. Plus its grand theft and he goes to prison.....
    Thats y I said meet them in a public place bcs in a public place the chances of them bringing a gun will be greatly reduced. and afterward u can bring him to a secluded place with no risk of being shot. I totally agree with BDTR about the whole cop thing, I dont like most cops ( I know a few good ones) and wouldnt involve them in anything... I can take care of my business on my own. Getting him arrested is the wimps way out, Well to me anyway. Besides getting into a good fight every once in a while is a good thing... mentally and physically.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Thats y I said meet them in a public place bcs in a public place the chances of them bringing a gun will be greatly reduced. and afterward u can bring him to a secluded place with no risk of being shot. I totally agree with BDTR about the whole cop thing, I dont like most cops ( I know a few good ones) and wouldnt involve them in anything... I can take care of my business on my own. Getting him arrested is the wimps way out, Well to me anyway. Besides getting into a good fight every once in a while is a good thing... mentally and physically.
    yeah but theres just something I dont like about a black dude knowing where im gonna be and that there is a remote chance of a fight. One time my friends and i were playing ball at the park, and this dude was picking on one of my smaller friends throwing elbows and $hit. so we told him we would beat his ass if he threw another elbow. So after the game they ask if we wanna play one more and we take a little break. The dude calls up his older brother whos like 25 (we were all 18-19 at the time) and all his friends. Well like 15-20 dudes roll up and they ask who was talking $hit. So my buddy steps up and says "I was", so about 3 guys run after him, and all the other guys split up to get everyone who was playing in a 3 on 1 fight. The only guy who didnt jump in pulls a gun on my frineds on the sidelines and says he will shoot if they jump in. Bunch of pussies who cant handle their $hit and need odds in their favor and always need backup. Call me racist if you want, but thats my experience with them every single time.

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    yeah but theres just something I dont like about a black dude knowing where im gonna be and that there is a remote chance of a fight. One time my friends and i were playing ball at the park, and this dude was picking on one of my smaller friends throwing elbows and $hit. so we told him we would beat his ass if he threw another elbow. So after the game they ask if we wanna play one more and we take a little break. The dude calls up his older brother whos like 25 (we were all 18-19 at the time) and all his friends. Well like 15-20 dudes roll up and they ask who was talking $hit. So my buddy steps up and says "I was", so about 3 guys run after him, and all the other guys split up to get everyone who was playing in a 3 on 1 fight. The only guy who didnt jump in pulls a gun on my frineds on the sidelines and says he will shoot if they jump in. Bunch of pussies who cant handle their $hit and need odds in their favor and always need backup. Call me racist if you want, but thats my experience with them every single time.
    Hey im not calling you racist ive had a similar thing happened to me involving a knife and a girl... anyway just dont tell him where ur gonna meet tell him u will call him with the location and time and make the time like 10-15 min or something so no time to prepare. In my experience though the more people around the less weapons but just incase bring a couple weapons of ur own. If its an ordinary brawl I like bare knucle sometimes brass knuckle or chain if the odds are in there favor. I usually have a knife handy but never use it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information