Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    No offense to the playas..................this is a roundabout compliment. I wish I was stone cold like you guys.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm enjoying being single right now for sure..spent too much time in long-term relationships when I was younger, now I can get my own stuff done. I can be selfish, for a while at least. I always say this for a while then get sucked back into another one though...best gains ever when I'm single, whether it be training, school, work.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    No offense to the playas..................this is a roundabout compliment. I wish I was stone cold like you guys.
    This is the crux of the problem. When I am single this is how I act! Not good for me or anyone around me!

CutieFace Guest
    I'm enjoying being on my own......but I do miss the companionship and intimacy of having someone in my life.....

Cutie

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    no, i am not. especially here at college, i didnt make many friends here. everything was focused on school and lifting, but when im bored and depressed it would be nice to know someone.

xfade7 is offline Member
    i dont like being single for a long time, when i come out of a relationship.. its nice for awhile, but then i get the itchin for a relationship

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    As I am now the ripe age of 22, I sometimes consider gettin a girl so shes there when you just wanna chill on the couch and watch tv all night and get ass whenever you want too...

But then I see my friends and the crazy bitches that run their lives... and I tell them, man you fckin 20-22, you have your whole life for love and you have this fckin female run your life and your miserable... But its those people that need the security and familiarity of a women, whether they are compitable or not...

Ill stay single... No one yellin at me for wanting to go out on a friday with my guys after a long week of school and work

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I enjoy it 98% of the time.. I am not ever lonely cause I am never alone.. Wel lalmost never. Whats is it about the guys who think they cant be intimate or friends with the opposite sex without being their boyfriend? I have fun I meet lots of woman and enjoy them all (as often as I can ) and not put pressure upon us with labeling it my gf or w/e I dont even date (conventionally) Its all in what you make of it.. If its in your mind that you cant function like a normal adult without your girlfriend.. It sounds more like your girlfriend/wife is your babysitter

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i'll be enjoying single life shortly. but for the time being i have to deal with the girlfriend and her constant nagging. she's so attached i'm afraid she might tell the parents about my roid habit when i get rid of her. it's a touchy situation.

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    Being single is nice it has its perks, but nothing like a good women.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    I have never liked being alone. Now at 34, I am married, have 3 kids, work 2 jobs so she can stay home to take care of them. She bitches about EVERYTHING, I get puked on at least once a day, can't even get alone time enough to fart, can't ever spend a quite night with the wife, and cant remember the last time I had a night of uninterrupted sleep.

I wouldnt trade any of that for anything. Sometimes I think that I would give anything to get a moment of peace, but then I wouldnt hear 3 kids all screaming daddy at the same time.

on a side note, BDTR, sounds like you have yourself a quality woman on your hands. Any plans for marriage??

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    its either Single and lonely, or married and annoyed.
    Same problem for us gay guys . . .
    I do better when I'm single.

I went through about a year of psychotherapy with a shrink 20 years ago do deal with parental crap, and he told me that most people (75%+) are not suited to handle long-term relationships with other people.
    -Tock
    Last edited by Tock; 03-15-2005 at 11:23 PM.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Same problem for us gay guys . . .
    I do better when I'm single.

I went through about a year of psychotherapy with a shrink 20 years ago do deal with parental crap, and he told me that most people (75%+) are not suited to handle long-term relationships with other people.
    -Tock
    That would explain the U.S. divorce rates.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I prefer having one hot woman and have the best sex of my life then run around like a hoe and have not so good sex.

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    man I never even had a chick for more than 6 months, I get tired of chicks too fast. at first i like em alot, then I get to know them I hate them more and more. does this make me gay? also is weird because the sluts that will jump on my buddys lap just to make me jealous is the ones im crazy for, yes I know I sound retarded. also the ones I cant have make me go crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    man I never even had a chick for more than 6 months, I get tired of chicks too fast. at first i like em alot, then I get to know them I hate them more and more. does this make me gay? also is weird because the sluts that will jump on my buddys lap just to make me jealous is the ones im crazy for, yes I know I sound retarded. also the ones I cant have make me go crazy.
    that's how i am too. i've been with the one i'm with now for longer than six months but i've been on cycle for quite some time now and i don't like having to go looking for a$s when i have it waiting at home. it's horrible when i can't get any when i'm on cycle. come pct time it'll be back to the single life. i guess i should have saved my self some effort and just found myself a cycle whore.

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    I mentally cannot handle being single, if it wasn't for my girlfriend dragging me away from things i would probably be in a lot of trouble. Anytime i've ever done anything REALLY stupid it was in between girlfriends in the transition phase. My girlfriend seems to be my guardian angel.
    Same here Bro, mine keeps me in line also

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    cant help it. i love young chicks and no responsibility. when you're tired or they give you any **** whatsoever, you politely show them the door.
    true that, I love young girls now. B4 all I use to date was like girls 3-4 years older than me, now all i date is girls 3-4years younger than me. Its the best, when I gotta go i just say PEACE
    Last edited by GORILA-UNIT; 03-18-2005 at 01:51 AM.

Basilus is offline Junior Member
    I just got out of a 9 year relationship last year. I got with her in my low to mid 20's now im early 30's. Its been very hard getting over not having someone in all aspects sex, companionship and everything that goes with that. So far I'm not to in tune with being single. I've been trying to get in better shape, get my mind right and change professions. Its been rough, but I'm slowly doing it all and hope to be back in the swing of things soon. Just need to get my game back and stop being such a nice freaking guy. Its true nice guys do finish last, always.

Basilus good luck Bro, I may be right behind you at age 39.3754121

djgoodspeed is offline Junior Member
    Originally Posted by BDTR
    I mentally cannot handle being single, if it wasn't for my girlfriend dragging me away from things i would probably be in a lot of trouble. Anytime i've ever done anything REALLY stupid it was in between girlfriends in the transition phase. My girlfriend seems to be my guardian angel.

Quote Originally Posted by Explosive215
    Same here Bro, mine keeps me in line also
    I've done the dumbest things being single. I'm more reserved when I am with a good woman.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

Wow, you could have your own Montel Williams show.

I love being single. The first three months of any relationship are the most fun and EASIEST. Of course, the emotional bond that forms after that offers a certain gratification, but to me it's not worth all the crap that comes with a full-on monogamous girlfriend. I'm sure I'll feel different when I'm closer to 40, only 30 now.

It would be nice if you could lease a woman of your choice for 90 days!

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    happy?
    lol hell no, just want a gf now..

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    and he told me that most people (75%+) are not suited to handle long-term relationships with other people.
    -Tock

Did you that 95% of statistics are pulled out of peoples ass*s just like this one.

Well, after 16 years I will be apartment hunting this weekend. Talk about some weird sh1t. Never figured I would be in this position............40 single and in an Apt.!!!

Life is a trip!

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Wow, you could have your own Montel Williams show.

I love being single. The first three months of any relationship are the most fun and EASIEST. Of course, the emotional bond that forms after that offers a certain gratification, but to me it's not worth all the crap that comes with a full-on monogamous girlfriend. I'm sure I'll feel different when I'm closer to 40, only 30 now.
    it's not that I need to go on the montel williams show, its just the girls I seem to get are the good girls but they are so f@#$^%#$% boring! the ones that I can't have are the ones i want. I don't get it.

Mondo Pm me!

It would be nice if you could lease a woman of your choice for 90 days!
    that'd be great! just an extended test drive with the option to buy when your lease is up. that just made my day.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by djgoodspeed
    I've done the dumbest things being single. I'm more reserved when I am with a good woman.
    exact opposite
    ive done the worst things in relationships guess cuz i get more protective

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    I like being single cuz i can pretty much do whatever i want, and who ever i want
    but at the same time it sucks cuz theres no1 waiting for u when u get home. I like that feeling

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hate it hate it hate it!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Hate it hate it hate it!
    hey baby lets hook up

Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    hey baby lets hook up
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Let me think about it.....

Hmmmmm

NO!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Let me think about it.....

Hmmmmm

NO!
    how come everygirl i talk to say that

Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    how come everygirl i talk to say that
    Ahhhhhh sorry. Don't cry. I have a friend for you. She has a great personality.

Ahhhhhh sorry. Don't cry. I have a friend for you. She has a great personality.
    is that some kind of a codeword for "shes butt ugly" ?

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Cut the macho crap and answer this honestly. Sure you can run wild bang tons of women, blah , blah, blah.........BUT is it really a satisfying existance? I've been laid a ton, ran around like a freakshow and drank and screwed and all the other "fun stuff". It doesn't sound very appealing to me anymore. What the heck am I gonna do with myself when my marriage finally cracks?

no, hate it like hell, especially in my circle of friend im the only single dude now and I hate all my friend gf and I hope they all die

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    no, hate it like hell, especially in my circle of friend im the only single dude now and I hate all my friend gf and I hope they all die
    HAHAHAHAHAHA my god its the same thing for me..except for the hating and dying part hm hm..thats just weird..

Fondue............you sound bitter...............and lonely

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information