co2boi is offline Anabolic Member

BSN Signs Ronnie Coleman

BSN Signs Mr. Olympia Ronnie ColemanTo A Record Breaking Endorsement Deal
    Greetings!

Boca Raton, FL (03/02/05): BSN announced today the signing of the greatest bodybuilder in the history of the sport, 7-time Mr. Olympia winner Ronnie Coleman. The contract is the most lucrative in the industry and sets a powerful precedent.

"BSN solidifies what I am about, what I have been searching for," explains Coleman. "They practice what they preach and have a relentless determination to be the best without sacrificing integrity. BSN has quickly gained a global presence that can only be done if you are dedicated to being the best. And I want to be with the best!"
    300-pound Coleman is regarded as the largest and strongest bodybuilder ever. He signed with BSN for what may be his final two and most memorable years of bodybuilding competition. Under the contract terms, Coleman will tour North America and abroad to promote BSN and bodybuilding.

"The signing represents an important step in our rapid climb to global dominance in the bodybuilding supplement industry," remarked Chris Ferguson, President and CEO of BSN. "Partnering with someone of Coleman's caliber and worldwide recognition matches our vision."

BSN has enjoyed an exponential growth curve of success, catapulting itself into the pole position of the global supplement race. Never before has a supplement company signed up with an athlete as widely recognized and admired as Coleman in such short order, nor with such an industry-shaking contract. Coleman is the first professional athlete to be signed by BSN, something unheard of in the industry particularly in light of his caliber.

Coleman, too, has enjoyed monumental success, demonstrating unheralded increases in muscularity from competition to competition. Worldwide Coleman is regarded as "super-human". "He is a globally recognizable trademark, synonymous with the best, the biggest, the untouchable. Our contract with Ronnie is sending shockwaves through the industry. That's no accident. It is a sign of much to come from BSN. Expect the unexpected" promises Ferguson.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    "yeah baby lightweight!!!!!!!!!!!!"

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    In the news....sales of BSN products have skyrocketed!!!!

I know right. At least they did something right.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    I have a tub of No Explode, gonna use it towards the end of my cycle thru pct

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    I wouldn't call Ronnie the greatest bodybuilder in history,there are a few guys out there that deserve that title more then Ronnie.

Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    I wouldn't call Ronnie the greatest bodybuilder in history,there are a few guys out there that deserve that title more then Ronnie.

such as...
    not challeneging your word...juss outta curiosity

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    If there are guys out there who deserve the title more than Big Ron then they would have the title. Only the best wins thats why Ronnie keeps on winning and as far as the IFBB is concerned there is not a more complete physique than Ronnies thats why he's on top. As far as signing with BSN, thats another step forward for Ronnie.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNatural3456
    such as...
    not challeneging your word...juss outta curiosity
    If you want to go overall best past or present:

Arnold
    Zane
    Larry Scott
    Sergio
    Yates
    Labrada
    Priest
    Ray
    Cutler

And the list goes on and on,to say Ronnie is the greastest is an insult to others I don't care how many O's he's one there are others more deserving to be called the greatest then him.

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    If there are guys out there who deserve the title more than Big Ron then they would have the title. Only the best wins thats why Ronnie keeps on winning and as far as the IFBB is concerned there is not a more complete physique than Ronnies thats why he's on top. As far as signing with BSN, thats another step forward for Ronnie.
    We're not talking about the O title we are talking about being labeled as the greatest bodybuilder of all time and Ronnie IMHO isn't that he may be one of the greatest but overall greatest no way sorry but if you ask me Arnold would probably take that label.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    We're not talking about the O title we are talking about being labeled as the greatest bodybuilder of all time and Ronnie IMHO isn't that he may be one of the greatest but overall greatest no way sorry but if you ask me Arnold would probably take that label.
    but hes still "the largest and strongest bodybuilder ever"

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    First time they signed anyone, wow big Ron will make sales huge!

Good supplement company though.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i agree, it isn't fair to label as the greatest, but i think it is more unfair to say that he is not. He is def. one of the best ever. His size and shape are unmatchable even today with all of the drugs available.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Hes not the greatest, but hes sure as hell the biggest.

I personally think he looks like crap, i just wouldnt say that to his face.

Gimme the phsyique of the 70's arnold era, ill be thrilled. I prefer abs, not a muscle keg.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    10 years from now with the monsters to come, people will be like.....

"Ronnie who?"

Nature of the game.

~SC~

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed

Gimme the phsyique of the 70's arnold era, ill be thrilled. I prefer abs, not a muscle keg.
    i'd say it to his face, because his legs are big, but I know he aint catchin my ass with all that mass to carry!

Quote Originally Posted by Hed

So do I those guys in that era even up to the early to mid 80's had well rounded physiques and even though they juiced back then they did it to where it didn't so much jeopardize their health nowadays you got guys that want to be the biggest there is so they are going to do insane amounts of steroids ,GH,insulin ,etc to get there and they don't care if thier life expectancy is cut short by 30 years.I want to see well rounded physiques that you can set your watch to not a freak show if I want to see a freak show I will go to a side show carnival.

Give me old school bodybuilding anyday you can have your 400lb monsters.

Yeah, I think it's like any sport. There are certain people that are the best of their time. For instance Tyson vs Ali or Ruth VS Chipper. I think Arnold was 2 fold. He was the best of his time and created somewhat of a revolution. Arnold is to BB what Nirvana was to music

mfenske is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Arnold is to BB what Nirvana was to music
    Yeah, but Arnold was good. Mark

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Those words look too big for him. haha

Quote Originally Posted by mfenske
    Dude, that's pure blasphemy

xfade7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mfenske
    hahahahahahahahahaha EXACTLY!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Arnold
    Zane
    Larry Scott
    Sergio
    Yates
    Labrada
    Priest
    Ray
    Cutler

And the list goes on and on,to say Ronnie is the greastest is an insult to others I don't care how many O's he's one there are others more deserving to be called the greatest then him.
    Zane? cmon man? personally I dont think so at all

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    how could you put cutler on that list and not have ronnie,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, maybe he is the best overall runner up

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Zane had an absolutely amazing physique.........my ranking of that era bodybuilders goes Arnold, Franco, Zane, in that order.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    you chose zane to criticize when jay "never won an olympia and looks and act like full of himself douche" cutler is on that list?

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    you chose zane to criticize when jay "never won an olympia and looks and act like full of himself douche" cutler is on that list?

exactly..

and why isnt Tom Platz on the list of all time BESTS!!! atleast he had legs.

Arnold
    Zane
    Larry Scott
    Sergio
    Yates
    Labrada
    Priest
    Ray
    Cutler

And of course flex wheeler, who in my opinion is one of if not the greatest bodybuilder ever. A lot of people will disagree but thats part of bodybuilding theres just so many opinions on whats good or bad everyone has thier own taste.

They signed him for $500,000.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    They signed him for $500,000.
    wow big money a sign of things to come perhaps ? maybe bodybuilding will become almost as well payed as other professional sports in time.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant Killer
    And of course flex wheeler, who in my opinion is one of if not the greatest bodybuilder ever. A lot of people will disagree but thats part of bodybuilding theres just so many opinions on whats good or bad everyone has thier own taste.
    i disagree with Flex being the best, although i think he was the most gifted bodybuilder ever, he just didn't have the dedication to be the best.

Thread Information