Did anyone see ABC News and Peter Jennings last night?

There was a little story on the skyrocketing abuse of steroids among high school students toward the end of the broadcast. It basically said that dudes wouldn't try steroids if there was random testing and that they caused one kid to commit suicide. Lots of bad press out there since Canseco came out.

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    This is all Bullsh*t... it seems that the few always ruin it for the rest... by the way i feel sports should govern sports... govt needs to worry about govt and stay out of any sporting issue that may arise... i think there are much bigger issues that govt needs to stay concerned with... and sports just isn't one of them!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RJstrong
    This is all Bullsh*t... it seems that the few always ruin it for the rest... by the way i feel sports should govern sports... govt needs to worry about govt and stay out of any sporting issue that may arise... i think there are much bigger issues that govt needs to stay concerned with... and sports just isn't one of them!
    To quote hung... Preach on brotha! Preach on!

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the only people who bad mouth steroids are people who have never used steroids or have used them improperly. I can believe the ignorance of some people. It think its funny how people are so soon to bad mouth steroids and say how bad they are for your health. I bet the same people who say this stuff drink 6 cups of coffee a day and smoke a pack of cigarette a day too, and THATS not bad for your health????.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    This is a dead horse, these news shows are no better than The National Enquirer these days. Anything for ratings, it's really shameful.

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    while we are talking sports and steroids , do yall know where i can get that steroid that makes you better at hitting a baseball, i can't seem to get my hands on it. Only Pro baseball players that are having a GREAT career must have access to it!!!!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    It is the flavor of the month, don't sweat it, it will pass.

Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    while we are talking sports and steroids, do yall know where i can get that steroid that makes you better at hitting a baseball, i can't seem to get my hands on it. Only Pro baseball players that are having a GREAT career must have access to it!!!!

Speakin' da truf LOL

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    It is the flavor of the month, don't sweat it, it will pass.
    sure will, when the next big story comes along, after the media get tired beating this dead horse.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    yea its just getting old...and the sad thing is that i GUARANTEE that steroid use is actually going to raise among young athletes just because they see how much the pro's are using them and how well they have done. its fukking stupid. ah, gotta love the media. only one thing i hate more than the media...hippies.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    yea its just getting old...and the sad thing is that i GUARANTEE that steroid use is actually going to raise among young athletes just because they see how much the pro's are using them and how well they have done. its fukking stupid. ah, gotta love the media. only one thing i hate more than the media...hippies.

I AGREE.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member

I AGREE.

xfade7 is offline Member
    I Agree

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    Agreed. now lets go have a cold one.

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    goddanm treehugging sonsofbitches

Thread Information