Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Sex with the neighbors wife

Would you do it? I look at her and want to hit it so bad. She hasn't shown me any signs but that's no biggie, I just got to mack it correctly. I have this belief I can sleep with any girl if I apply myself so that is not the problem. I just wonder what kind of environment it would create? If she would tell him? Would she get psycho on me?

I usually don't even consider sleeping with someone elses woman, kind of a no-no in my book, but this is an obsession with me. She have curly brown hair, a nice chest, fat booty. I want to hit it so bad.

What would you do?

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Hit her with a brick, drag her in your apartment and have your way with her corpse. thats how we roll on 18od street.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it's something you can't have... that's why you want it so bad...

You have the correct attitude, "if I want it, she's mine"

be content with that knowledge...

Don't play in your own back yard... stay safe..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Hit her with a brick, drag her in your apartment and have your way with her corpse. thats how we roll on 18od street.
    That's really disturbing...
    For me, if I'm not friends with the guy who is married to her...why not? He should be keeping her happy himself and if he ain't, too bad for him.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    What would I do? Hmmmm...

I'D HIT IT!!!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    No way! Too close to home, you'll get a cap in yo azz

The problem is I do not think he would do nothing but leave or cry. I don't fear the reprocussions, just don't want to live in an uncomfortable environment. I know I shouldn't do it, but she is greek and italian mixed and it drives me crazy.

Funny thing is on the other side of the house I have 4 girls that look to be about 19-22 and they are hot, and I never ever even contemplated going for them. Probaly the forbiden fruit thing. They arenn't forbiden so I am not focused on them. Maybe you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    it's something you can't have... that's why you want it so bad...

You have the correct attitude, "if I want it, she's mine"

be content with that knowledge...

Don't play in your own back yard... stay safe..

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    okay then hit it.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Loz, i wouldn't even be thinking about this one, Hit it, then go after the other 4.

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    yeah go for it, I hit my neighbors wife when i was 18 one of the best things I ever accomplished.

ok, I am going to start laying the mack down. That ass is good as got.

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    good luck

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    crazy **** can happen for messing with someones girl. a piece of p ussy aint worth gettin shot over. i would kill you if you did that to me, and then i would have sex with ur mom
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by muff-chaser
    and then i would have sex with ur mom
    lol
    That would be called necrophilia. She is dead.

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    sorry ...didnt know...no offense but you should respect him enough not to mess with his girl, go f those young girls!

Quote Originally Posted by muff-chaser
    sorry ...didnt know...no offense
    LMAO! I don't care, I just wanted you to apoligize. **** I'm good.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Hell yes! That is a great idea! Go ahead and start that macking stuff whatever you call it.....nothing but good things could come of this. Keep us posted of your progress...ok?

All right everyone, the dead pool starts today.......10 bucks a guess, I'll set up a paypal account and the winner gets everything. Because I thought of this first, cause you all now this dumbass is going to get killed....either by the husband or the wife......my guess, the wife, I get to pick first.....

Seeing how he's using this so called mack stuff my guess is it'll take four or five weeks before he gets the nerve to look at her....factor in another three weeks before he actually tallks to her............add in three days....carry the one........divide by stupidity...............

August 3, 2006.

Someone sounds sexually frustrated. Sorry you aren't familiar with the terminology. I know you homosexuals use a different lingo but it doesn't apply to normals.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Hell yes! That is a great idea! Go ahead and start that macking stuff whatever you call it.....nothing but good things could come of this. Keep us posted of your progress...ok?

All right everyone, the dead pool starts today.......10 bucks a guess, I'll set up a paypal account and the winner gets everything. Because I thought of this first, cause you all now this dumbass is going to get killed....either by the husband or the wife......my guess, the wife, I get to pick first.....

Seeing how he's using this so called mack stuff my guess is it'll take four or five weeks before he gets the nerve to look at her....factor in another three weeks before he actually tallks to her............add in three days....carry the one........divide by stupidity...............

August 3, 2006.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    true story no internet bull,my mate bangs his 50 yrs old next door neighbour,ok shes devorsed(fuk it sp)but she is good looking for her age.
    its his mums mate he banged her 4 times but hasnt in 2 weeks.

we all laugh are balls off when she texts him etc,she has a daughter two hmmmmmmmmmmmm ps he is 23 .

i always wanted to fuk a school teacher when i was younger does that happen to little bastards ?

Quote Originally Posted by irish bulldog
    i always wanted to fuk a school teacher when i was younger does that happen to little bastards ?
    Been happening alot lately. Hot teachers sleeping with 14yo students. Wish it was like that in my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Someone sounds sexually frustrated. Sorry you aren't familiar with the terminology. I know you homosexuals use a different lingo but it doesn't apply to normals.
    Well if you do get lucky maybe this one won't laugh when she sees Mr. Winky. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you bro. Like I said start with that macking stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Well if you do get lucky maybe this one won't laugh when she sees Mr. Winky. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you bro. Like I said start with that macking stuff.
    That macking stuff is gold. When you are ready to lose your virginity I will teach it to you.

i no loz i wanted to fuk a teacher in the store especially the 26+ones with the short skirts and sexy glasses,come on theres one in every school.

i no loz i wanted to fuk a teacher in the store especially the 26+ones with the short skirts and sexy glasses,come on theres one in every school.
    My pic would be either my 6th grade teacher for Talented and Gifted Class. Ms. Lewis, or my 8th Grade math teacher. Mrs. Kitzmiller.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep us updated...I'd like to see if you can pull it

Oh and no "maraxus style" stories either

That macking stuff is gold. When you are ready to lose your virginity I will teach it to you.
    You'd do that for ME!!! Dude....that's...that's so cool of you. I'll pass. hahahaha

Remind me to tell you kids about a young boy named Juggernaut and a 12th grade english/french teacher some time when I'm not so busy.....run along children.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Keep us updated...I'd like to see if you can pull it
    I know I can. I can pull anything, at least to hear me tell it I can, but I don't know if I want the anymosity that could come about. Decisions, decisions.

My pic would be either my 6th grade teacher for Talented and Gifted Class. Ms. Lewis, or my 8th Grade math teacher. Mrs. Kitzmiller.

lets home there sons arent logged on

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Or grade 11 gym teacher Mr. longdick remember you told me about him jj

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Or grade 11 gym teacher Mr. longdick remember you told me about him jj
    Everyone can tell you are lying, no one has a long dick in Canada.

Everyone can tell you are lying, no one has a long dick in Canada.
    Your from canada woulda never figured

Timetraviler is offline Junior Member
    Its a sin to have sex with a married woman ... and also life is not worth loosing over p...y

Quote Originally Posted by Timetraviler
    Its a sin to have sex with a married woman ... and also life is not worth loosing over p...y
    would you still be saying that if she was down licking your ball while looking up at you and taking her blouse off at the same time?

Its a sin to have sex with a married woman ...
    That is the least of my worries. If I go to hell then I figure the more sins the better. Maybe I can be high ranked in hell. Be a sorceror or something.

This guy isn't a killer. He practically cries if you tease him. We were out front drinking one night and he brought up how in school they used to call him Mr. Rogers because he always wore sweaters. So me and my female friend that I was boning that night, and his wife are ragging him about it big time. He looked like he was going to cry. Literally. Now whenever I see him I say Won't you be my neighbor. hi neighbor. It looks like it hurts his feelings. He is soft as hell, he wouldn't do anything. I might feel too bad if I did it though. I think I might punk out. I really want to **** her though.

It's a hard decision. But for me, I'd have to put myself in that guy's shoes. No matter how much of a pussy he is, I still wouldn't want someone to try it with my wife.

would you still be saying that if she was down licking your ball while looking up at you and taking her blouse off at the same time?
    what makes u think he only has one ball lol

Timetraviler is offline Junior Member
    That is the least of my worries. If I go to hell then I figure the more sins the better. Maybe I can be high ranked in hell. Be a sorceror or something.

This guy isn't a killer. He practically cries if you tease him. We were out front drinking one night and he brought up how in school they used to call him Mr. Rogers because he always wore sweaters. So me and my female friend that I was boning that night, and his wife are ragging him about it big time. He looked like he was going to cry. Literally. Now whenever I see him I say Won't you be my neighbor. hi neighbor. It looks like it hurts his feelings. He is soft as hell, he wouldn't do anything. I might feel too bad if I did it though. I think I might punk out. I really want to **** her though.
    Dude , Dont damage your inner energy in life all come back in full on day or another...trust me I did it I nailed a Bullo Cheerleader that was in love with a assosiate of men ( not a freind per say0 But one day I got my pay back I finalloy fell in love with a smoken chick after 3 years I showed up at a party. I was not spose to be at ...and you can finish the story...My best freind reminded me as I broke at all my seams DUDE YOU DID THE SAME THING # years ago....

DUDE DONT ALLOW TEMTATION TO WEAKEN WHO YOU ARE AND CAN BE

What we do in life Echoes in eternity

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Let's put it this way if it were me and if I found out you slept with my wife I would beat the living hell out of you then snap your neck,grind your body in mush,feed that mush to my dogs,fu*k my wife,then break her neck,grind her into mush as well and feed that mush to my dogs again then still have time to do my arm workout at the gym,come home and watch some TV and then go out and get laid by some cute chicks and start over with my life

Maraxus is offline Banned
    What we do in life Echoes in eternity

ooh thats my favorite line from gladiator. hit that ass loz. then hit her with a brick so she doesnt talk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information