Thread: woman help!!

statuZ is offline Banned

woman help!!

alright guys let me give you the background scoop to this story. Ill keep it brief and to the point. Anyways about a 2 weeks ago i met a girl at a party named Courtney, anyways when i met her i was too drunk and i tried to kiss her (big no.. but the situation was right) she just told me shes only into relationships. anyways though this girl is totally loving me, when i see her at school shes loving me the way she looks at me and everything else she says. She said she wanted to hang out over spring break, and over spring break i went to mexico and i guess she met some dude. Thats what happened from last friday to today. Just about 1 hour ago i was with her, and she told me she was dating some guy but not in a relationship with him yet, but as we were talking she kept complimenting me to the point that it confused the **** out of me. Out of no where saying how good i am and how funny i am and all this other stuff. And before we met up tonight on the fone shes saying i love you all jokingly and ****. Anyways what should i do? this girl is really intresting to me. Im contemplating calling her and just telling her straight up that she confuses the hell out of me, and what was she doing saying all that stuff if she had a boyfriend? Someone explain im so ****ing confused!

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    u ever listened to chris rock doin stand up, where he was talking about how girls always keep plutonic guy friends as a "you never know" type of thing. well i think that applies to you, either that or it seems like she likes both you and the guy she met in spring break but she's in a bit of a toss up between you two. if I were you I would pull out your pimp hand and show her whats up ,and how much game you got.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    u ever listened to chris rock doin stand up, where he was talking about how girls always keep plutonic guy friends as a "you never know" type of thing. well i think that applies to you, either that or it seems like she likes both you and the guy she met in spring break but she's in a bit of a toss up between you two. if I were you I would pull out your pimp hand and show her whats up ,and how much game you got.
    thats what i was thinking money.

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    me and you on the same page....

statuZ is offline Banned
    i just have to figure out what im going to say to this bitch now. I didnt really spit any game tonight cause my **** was so confused pimp. ill call her in the morning and tell her that im the man she wants hahah. not like that of course though..... ill be joking with her, shell love it.

yeah do your thang man.

IronFreakX is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    ? wuts so humorous?

Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    ? wuts so humorous?
    NO GAME

CutieFace Guest
    she sounds immature and insecure....how old is she?

just ask her to hang out...see what happens...doesn't sound like the other guy is in too good yet and she obviously likes your look whatever that may be

cutie

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    she sounds immature and insecure....how old is she?

just ask her to hang out...see what happens...doesn't sound like the other guy is in too good yet and she obviously likes your look whatever that may be

cutie
    thats what im going to do. She is 17. The thing is one of the first thing she said to me last night when i met up with her was that she met some guy and that they are dating (it was almost out of place when she said it...really random). For some reason i think she said becuase she probably doesnt know what she does want. Im going to call her today and see what the deal is! Any other advice?

ya give her all ur cash while ur at it

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    omfg i have the same problem whit this chick..its so ****ing confusing hm...shes telling how much she loves me and that im "mr perfect" bla bla bla..**** girls so god **** confusing

statuZ is offline Banned
    ya give her all ur cash while ur at it
    what are you talking about.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    just fukk her and move one.

shes playin u

Honest Abe is offline Associate Member
    my opinion is you break it down llike this. get her alone and tell her your getting mixed signals from her. ask her whats up. don't get into it to much, she'll think your over analyzing, which you are. she tell you the same thing you've told her probably, that is that she confused to. then you say lets clear the confusion and cold mak the bitch.

good luck!

statuZ is offline Banned
    shes playin u
    you dont even know what you are talking about, do you? Shes not playing me, shes testing me.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Lightbulb Taiboxa Says...

Allow me to shed a fraction of my all knowing woman wisdom on this situation, First women need "Partners" to feel complete, whether it be, boyfriend, friend, fak'buddy, or a backup insurance policy so when they guy they are dating drops her like a bioch, she'll have a handy rebound at the ready. 2nd Women confuse men only in the reaseon that they know not what they want but rather wut is at hand. If your available you get laid, if your a gym rat hermit who hates the world and only goes out at night for an odd ball job for a quick buck, like me (Granted im beatuiful) its not uncommon to go 5 months w/o lovin. And finally, if you try to play games w/ them you will lose, if you confront them straight up about their mixd signals you'll get the "No im not"(code for You Lose), and if you ignore them-treat them like shyt and never give them the time of day.. You win.. only so long as the relationship doesnt develop into marriage which means...You Lost.

I F'n Hate Spring Break

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    Allow me to shed a fraction of my all knowing woman wisdom on this situation, First women need "Partners" to feel complete, whether it be, boyfriend, friend, fak'buddy, or a backup insurance policy so when they guy they are dating drops her like a bioch, she'll have a handy rebound at the ready. 2nd Women confuse men only in the reaseon that they know not what they want but rather wut is at hand. If your available you get laid, if your a gym rat hermit who hates the world and only goes out at night for an odd ball job for a quick buck, like me (Granted im beatuiful) its not uncommon to go 5 months w/o lovin. And finally, if you try to play games w/ them you will lose, if you confront them straight up about their mixd signals you'll get the "No im not"(code for You Lose), and if you ignore them-treat them like shyt and never give them the time of day.. You win.. only so long as the relationship doesnt develop into marriage which means...You Lost.

I F'n Hate Spring Break
    im not giving up yet big pimpen are you serious. the way this girl was commenting me just confused the hell out of me. god **** woman drive me crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    you dont even know what you are talking about, do you? Shes not playing me, shes testing me.
    ok ur rite
    just post an update

statuZ is offline Banned
    ok ur rite
    just post an update
    bro the whole situation is messed up seriously bro. Shes not looking to play anybody though, i would know that by now. I just dont think she knows what she wants.

if she doesnt know wut she wants then y r u even with her save urself the hassle find some1 thats a bit mature but in the end its ur life do wutever makes u feel good/happy

statuZ is offline Banned
    hahah bro you are right, but i find this girl very intresting is the thing.

wuts intresting bout her ?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    her cooter

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    statuZ i know the feeling exacly... its like u know u should just give up but still u dont wanna hm its friggin hard

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    it sounds like you should return to the drunkenness you were in when you met her and it might help you sort things out. or at least the next day when your hungover you'll be thinking about how much your head hurts and not about her.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    it is st patricks day by the way so go have some green beers

Polska is offline Anabolic Member

shes fùcking around so......

fùck her in the ass. then never talk to her again. she's not worth your time brotha

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    shes playin u
    Although I don't agree with most the stuff this crack baby says , I think he's right.

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    She sounds like a tease and WAY too immature and likes to mess with your head...doesn't sound like someone you wanna be in a relationship with.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    I dont think any girl knows what they want at 17 bro.... Plus from your profile, you are around 21.... Personally I wouldnt start anything with a girl that young, not to mention its illegal in my state....

IMO, I do not want to have to ruin 3 years of my life while I wait for my girl to be old enough to get into bars/clubs.

Hope it works out for u bro...

Honest Abe is offline Associate Member
    Relationship? what, forget that. you never look for a relationship it just happens. Listen bro, if she complameting you, that's what we call flirting. okay??? now if she says theres another guy, let that be. she just wants to keep it casual, thats all shes sayin. when she starts flirting with you you better as hell flirt back to the point it will either make you or break you, get to the bottom of it. its really not that complicated.

or just stay on the net and think about it for the rest of your life.

You've been sprinked, with the honest game.
    i'm out!

Basilus is offline Junior Member
    Reguardless if she is playing you or not. If you got the spare time go with it, play her games , tap it, then decided if you want her around. Dont let someone take up space in your head rent free- if you know what I mean. heh

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Dont give her shiit. Play her and bone her. Then tell her to kiss your ass. Stupid ****ing women like this piss me off. They think they can just chose who they want, dont let them do it. While your at it give her a backhand and smack some sense into her. Women like this (and most of them are) are worthless and the only thing they are good for is ****ing.

xfade7 is offline Member
    shes testin ya man, dont fall into her game. don't spill you feelings for her either.. act like you have her all figured out.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    women are the devil........ anymore i dont give a **** about them, i got my 2 **** buddies on the side, and treat the rest of girls like **** and dont give them the time of day and they flock to me lol.......

Thread Information