Thread: Venting

kman is offline Anabolic Member

Venting

O.K. just need to get this off my chest. Every now and then My girl will join me at the gym, most the time we do our own thing, cause she is just doing cardio, ayway this One dude in the gym, anytime he gets a chance will try and start up a conversation with her. My girl tries to ignore him, but he just does not get it.
    SO today I kind of said real loud ''WHO THE HELL WORKS OUT IN JEANS''. He gave me a nasty look, and I gave a nastier one back. But I felt like I stooped down to his level, but I mean cmon, its not like he does not know we are together, and some of the comments are uncalled for. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD OF DONE? KEEP IN MIND THIS GUY IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST DORKS I HAVE EVER SEEN..

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    No you did the right thing to say something... some people are just to stupid to know what is ok and what is not ok... But I mean my girl would have said something like
    "thats my bf over there and how come you arent as big as him? ? haha

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Well most people can vouch that my morals and ethics are low on the scale. I would put fear in him. I would tell him if you catch him even looking at your girl again that you are going to beat his ass. However don't say it if you aren't willing to do it.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    just have your girl to tell him to leave her alone and not to talk to her. he should have no reason to try to talk to her if he dont think shes interesteed

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    tell your girl to say I dont talk to loosers so why are you talking to me? not only will he get the point it will get his confidence level lower. yes I am an asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Well most people can vouch that my morals and ethics are low on the scale. I would put fear in him. I would tell him if you catch him even looking at your girl again that you are going to beat his ass. However don't say it if you aren't willing to do it.
    I agree with the putting fear into him part, Thats why I gave him the look, but as far as taking it to another level, I doubt fighting this dude would do anything, he is a buck 20, and walks around with his creatine bottle[ celltech also} which really makes me mad. So by pounding this BISQUET head I would be looking at lawsuits, and the possibilty of injury, which means time off from the gym. But trust me, The thought of smashing a plate OVER his head has crossed my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by kman
    and walks around with his creatine bottle[ celltech also} which really makes me mad.
    That literally made me laugh out loud. I would hate him too. I like JF23's idea of having your girl just crush his confidence. He will leave her alone for sure.

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    Lozgod, not to hijack the thread, but where'd ya get the avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    tell your girl to say I dont talk to loosers so why are you talking to me? not only will he get the point it will get his confidence level lower. yes I am an asshole
    Yea good point, She does not come out and say it like that, although I wish she would, she kind of does it in a classy way, by just walking away, or saying I am goin to do a couple of sets with my boyfriend. It is just a case of this guy not getting the picture, so now I have to let him know whats up, when I am really there just to move weight, not to straighten out little punks.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Just go up to him and be like "if you wanna get bigger, you can ask ME for advice, not my girl, although she can probably show you how to get as big as her. take it in steps man"

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    just take some sust and then go fight him and three of his friends... if your on sust your sure to win in a 4 on 1 situation...

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleDave
    Lozgod, not to hijack the thread, but where'd ya get the avatar?
    Someone made it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    just take some sust and then go fight him and three of his friends... if your on sust your sure to win in a 4 on 1 situation...
    I heard sust does that, man I can't wait for my next sust cycle.....also since winny makes you harder, won't I be able to take a punch better? ....lol......

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    one, i'm way more than a buck 20, and two, your girlfriend and i have something on the side.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    one, i'm way more than a buck 20, and two, your girlfriend and i have something on the side.
    You too geez Kman um maybe that guy isn't the problem lol

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    just have your girl to tell him to leave her alone and not to talk to her. he should have no reason to try to talk to her if he dont think shes interesteed
    I agree! and no offense and excuse me to be so bold, she is not making it a point to tell him she has a boyfriend and is very happy but appreciates friendship but from now on keep our conversations appropriate because of her feelings for you and out of respect. (Man I must be tired cause I can't type)

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If he keeps going up to your girl to talk to her, she's allowing it to happen. Tell her to tell him (you shouldn't have to "tell" her, she should do this already actually unless she likes the attention) to leave her alone. Dependent upon what he is talking about, it's easy to stop a convo in it's tracks, you just have to be rude at times for the point to come across.

Have her wear headphones while doing cardio and while in the gym. If he still tries to talk to her, then he's really trippin' because she has headphones on. A loud, "what do you want" as she rips off her headphones would do the trick, and you will have to step in and tell him, "bro, leave my girl alone would ya? She's trying to workout!"

If he's a dork like you say he is, he should have already been punked. I'd never let some cheesedick talk to my woman. Then again, my woman would have already seriously hurt his feelings.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    I thought you looked familar, I knew it was you, bastard...

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    I agree! and no offense and excuse me to be so bold, she is not making it a point to tell him she has a boyfriend and is very happy but appreciates friendship but from now on keep our conversations appropriate because of her feelings for you and out of respect. (Man I must be tired cause I can't type)
    Thanks, and def. don't hold back. BE BOLD... No really this has happened literally 3 times, the 1st time she was totally caught off guard, 2nd time Time I was there, 3rd time was yesterday, and he made a chessy remark. He def. know's that she dislikes him, but then again he goes up to almost every girl in there and tries to hit on them, he works there. So Its not a matter of her to be like **** off cause that is not her stlye, she has done the right thing, its my time to step in. After a good night sleep, I now know that he has to be warned for the last time. I am simply just going to tell him straight up I will smack a bitch, if he does not shut his mouth up....

Maraxus is offline Banned
    punch him in the throat.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    try this:
    wait for him till he finishes follow him and dont stop until u find a female he cares bout(mother,sister,gf)
    then go out with them or be friends and stay in their house etc.....
    at the same time let ur gf slap him or file a report wutever so he never talks to her

so 1-he aint talking 2 ur girl
    2-ur doin wut he did but even better

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    I would have to say something too. I will let my girl say not interested the first time (along with a hard look from me). The second time, I would call him out.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    punch him in the throat.
    lmao.. always the simpilist way !!

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    I hope this is a joke referring to the guy who didnt know why he couldnt kick some guys as$ when he was on roids.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    I hope this is a joke referring to the guy who didnt know why he couldnt kick some guys as$ when he was on roids.
    y cant u kick some1s a$$ when ur on roids?

Thread Information