Thread: I love my gym

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member

I love my gym

The gym I go to is called Hardcore Gym and it is truly hardcore. I've heard people say that there are no more hardcore gyms, well I found possibly the last remaining one, then. It is inspiring, I could go on and on, seriously it makes working out almost as good as sex and depending on the company, maybe even better.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Wish my gym was like that. The fukin owner of the gym I workout at ALWAYS has to b*tch when someone drops a heavy weight because he thinks they will break and his tightazz doesn't want to spend any money. The other day I was working out on flat bench with some 100lb dumbells and after I did my last rep I dropped them beside my side and then he came running out the locker room with shaving cream still on his face wanting to know who was dropping the weights. I mean nobody is going to calmly place the 120lb. dumbells down when they are done benching them. The dumbells are even rubber covered and the floor is matted. I swear he p*sses me off so bad and if there was ANY other gym on my side of town I would switch in a heartbeat.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    my gym rocks

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    My gym is a true bodybuilders gym. Drop the weights all you want the louder the better. All weight stacks on the cables are doubled. Dumbell handles custom made to be twice as large the regular grips. There is one tread mill. one elyptical, and one stepper in there for cardio. Its a true iron house with nothing but old school bodybuilding pic of arnold and all the greats plastered all over the walls. Only seen a few females ever in there over the course of a few years.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Wish my gym was like that. The fukin owner of the gym I workout at ALWAYS has to b*tch when someone drops a heavy weight because he thinks they will break and his tightazz doesn't want to spend any money. The other day I was working out on flat bench with some 100lb dumbells and after I did my last rep I dropped them beside my side and then he came running out the locker room with shaving cream still on his face wanting to know who was dropping the weights. I mean nobody is going to calmly place the 120lb. dumbells down when they are done benching them. The dumbells are even rubber covered and the floor is matted. I swear he p*sses me off so bad and if there was ANY other gym on my side of town I would switch in a heartbeat.

WTF? What a freaking prick, does he actually expect you tp gently place the 100lb dumb bells down ever so gently after doing a set, thats just crazy.

Monsoon says is offline Associate Member
    My gym was gulley (hardcore) back in the day, now its all gayed up and became mainstream.

HammerCurler is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    The gym I go to is called Hardcore Gym and it is truly hardcore. I've heard people say that there are no more hardcore gyms, well I found possibly the last remaining one, then. It is inspiring, I could go on and on, seriously it makes working out almost as good as sex and depending on the company, maybe even better.

there is a hardcore gym i've been to as well.

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    WTF? What a freaking prick, does he actually expect you tp gently place the 100lb dumb bells down ever so gently after doing a set, thats just crazy.
    my gym is the SAME way, except he wont run out screaming because the owner is in the office on his ass,but if he is working out and sees that he will bitch at you. but on the contrary there is some hot chicks at my gym, i jsut dont like how they split up and gave the girls their own section.

CastorTroy is offline Junior Member
    Man I haven't found a hardcore gym (at leasts thats close to me) in the east bay since I moved here a couple months back.

Thread Information