Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Respect

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Respect

Give it to get it.

Gloves are off...no more Mrs. Nice Cop. Cops aren't born pricks......they are created by dealing with the scum of the earth and rude a$$ ingrate civilians every day.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    lol whats with you?

CrystalMethodX
    Member Join Date: Dec 2004

ur rite i do i hate f***** cops all of them i think its time to get my sinper out and start eliminating them(too bad i dont have 1)
    COPS=S***
    i wanna kill some of those f****s
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    ok i'll leave you guys to it.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I'm in Barbs corner on this one

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    so does that mean that you are going to write tickets for every f*cking thing now?????

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    comes with the territory, im sure its not the first time uve heard something like that and it wont be the last....gotta brush it off

In the years I've been on this board, even when I have come down on someone for immoral, sick, stupid actions, I have always done it respectfully. I have never talked to a mod or a vet with anything other than respect. No matter now pissed off I have been at a man, I have NEVER come in here and disrespected or disparaged the gender as a whole.

Thread after thread of this crap. ENUF. One thread gets closed because it was attacking doctor's yet other threads are allowed to remain open not only attacking cops but talking about killing them.

Notice how many women actually post in here .... out of all the female members we have? Wonder why?

Before anyone thinks that I take any of this shyte personally!!! I don't. I'm just speaking my mind!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    comes with the territory, im sure its not the first time uve heard something like that and it wont be the last....gotta brush it off
    LOL Sure I have. My mother has been insulted. I had one guy tell me he'd like to rape me and worse. I've been accused of ruining several careers because I arrested someone for DUI. BLAH BLAH BLAH. Get in the back of the car.

I just smile and remind them not to bump their heads getting in...oh sorry did I forget to fix the cuffs so they won't tighten???? Ahhhh

Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    so does that mean that you are going to write tickets for every f*cking thing now?????
    LOL Yep...no breaks. Usually drop speeding tickets to the next lower fine. Screw that ..... no one appreciates it so why bother.

Now CB don't get bitter.............

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    dont see why your worried at all

old ppl never drive over 30 mph anyway!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Come here CB, let me make the pain go away. Dont listen to them, theyre just pissed that your arms are bigger than theirs.

Thanks Vic. If I didn't think it would get me banned......I'd really speak my mind....but you know what Im talking about.

I was gonna stop posting here.....but screw each and every one of you little ingrate pricks that wanna disrespect an entire profession.

Everyone hates cops till they need one.

I'm in Barbs corner on this one

Screw that ..... no one appreciates it so why bother.

who appreciates getting any kind of ticket????

ahhhhh sweet revenge

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    LOL Yep...no breaks. Usually drop speeding tickets to the next lower fine. Screw that ..... no one appreciates it so why bother.
    Thats why cops get the rep they do.

[/QUOTE].....but screw each and every one of you little ingrate pricks that wanna disrespect an entire profession.

Everyone hates cops till they need one. [QUOTE]

Everytime I have needed them...they have been nowhere to be found...cept at quicktrip a block away from my house when my house is getting vandalized.

LOL There's no pain...but you can comfort me anyway . Kiss me ... here ... that's where the booboo is

How true/sad is that? I can probably out bench them too

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Come here CB, let me make the pain go away. Dont listen to them, theyre just pissed that your arms are bigger than theirs.

Move out the ghetto!

.....but screw each and every one of you little ingrate pricks that wanna disrespect an entire profession.

Everyone hates cops till they need one.

Everytime I have needed them...they have been nowhere to be found...cept at quicktrip a block away from my house when my house is getting vandalized.

Did I pull your chain?

And this is why cops get the attitude they do:

CrystalMethodX
    Member Join Date: Dec 2004

ur rite i do i hate f***** cops all of them i think its time to get my sinper out and start eliminating them(too bad i dont have 1)
    COPS=S***
    i wanna kill some of those f****s

Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    Thats why cops get the rep they do.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Don't see why so many of them are set on stopping people for having tinted windows, going 3mph over the speed limit, or not turning on a blinker. When they could be out trying to do something constructive like make a real drug bust or investigate a murder.

Break the law - get a ticket.

Obey the law - NO ticket.

WOW what a concept.

who appreciates getting any kind of ticket????

Move out the ghetto!

lol....i would move out of the ghetto..but i dont live in the ghetto....

i live in a residential area with 200-500 thousand dollar houses, being a cop you should know better that vandalism's just dont happen in the ghetto.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Go get em CB..

Break the law - get a ticket.

Obey the law - NO ticket.

WOW what a concept.
    yes i understand that...but why would anyone appriciate getting a ticket?

Don't see why so many can't read that big ole sign that states the speed limit? Did your car not COME with a turn signal lever? Tint? Approaching a car on a felony stop with tint so dark you can't see in side???? serious safety issue, among other things.

Try doing something constructive like getting the laws changed if you don't agree with them.......instead of blaming the police officers that enforce them.

Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    Don't see why so many of them are set on stopping people for having tinted windows, going 3mph over the speed limit, or not turning on a blinker. When they could be out trying to do something constructive like make a real drug bust or investigate a murder.

It's called profiling and it has been a proven way to find scumbags.

yes i understand that...but why would anyone appriciate getting a ticket?
    Not saying anyone appreciates it HOWEVER.......if the cop could write you for 20 over but reduced it to 10 over thereby reducing your fine from 264 to 150.00 you should be happy!

If you weren't speeding....you wouldn't get busted in the first place!

Cops Suck!

It's funny, as soon as I got married, had kids and started doing what was required by society I got in a lot less trouble.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Last time I said something about cops I got suspended. If I was free to express my opinion it would probaly happen again so I won't say how I feel.

Don't see why so many can't read that big ole sign that states the speed limit? Did your car not COME with a turn signal lever?

It wasnt that I got a ticket at all....it was how i was treated during the whole process..I was being polite and nice the whole time and he was a d!ck to me....thats why I started the thread in the first place..

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Cops Suck!
    Why yes I do....and you'd enjoy it if I did

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Why yes I do....and you'd enjoy it if I did
    I concur.

There are pockets of areas that have some sh*tty cops, I lived in Philly in the 80s for a few yrs..........nuff said, (most) Jersey state troopers were like Nazis. I can see how if you have never seen anything else you would have that opinion.

Just like there are different kinds of people there are different kinds of cops........what is so hard to understand ? I have lived all over the country and the vast majority of cops are decent people.

Not saying anyone appreciates it HOWEVER.......if the cop could write you for 20 over but reduced it to 10 over thereby reducing your fine from 264 to 150.00 you should be happy!

If you weren't speeding....you wouldn't get busted in the first place!

sure, i would like that..but that has never happend to me, either have I got respect...

Commando Barbi,

I am not trying to argue with you. I stated in my last thread by from what you said about how you served and that I respected you a great deal. And I still do, knowing that you were like that. But how can really anyone look at the good side of getting a 150 dollar fine...i mean even if it was dropped down from 250 dollars, its still a crappy situation.

THAT COP was a PRICK. NOT ALL COPS!!!! How many other times do you think he's pulled over someone, started being nice to them..... and got cursed at, spit on, insulted, etc. I have seen so many training videos of of a cop giving a ticket and getting attacked for a fuking speeding ticket.

You know how dangerous a fuking traffic stop is? You pull someone over for speeding. They turn out to be a title 10, 3 striker that doesn't want to go to jail again. Next thing you know you are getting shot at, beat down or run over. And you wonder why cops have a tendancy to be a$$holes.

It wasnt that I got a ticket at all....it was how i was treated during the whole process..I was being polite and nice the whole time and he was a d!ck to me....thats why I started the thread in the first place..

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Cops arrested me and sent me to prison for 4 years for nothing more than trafficking cocaine, carrying a gun, and faling to stop on their command.

Elite yes it sucks, but it is their job ...........I doubt they like messing with writing tickets, Barb correct me if i am wrong but don't they have to write a certain ammount to prove they are doing their job?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information