Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

There are two girls working the front desk here and whenever I got to the bathroom...

...they know exactly how long I've been in there since I have to go by them to come back in. It's kind of funny since twice now today I've been in there for longer than it would take most people to urinate, which pretty much leaves one thing left. One of them at least seems to be into me (either that or she's just super flirtatious and smiles way too damn much) so this is kind of fun for me. They're both Indian or something and are nice, but I'm not at all attracted to them. I should just take a steamer right beside their desk and then say, "You and you. Let's go. You're in." I wonder if that would be a turn off. Were it me and some girl I liked took a dump beside my desk, I'd interpret it as being an aggressive display of confidence in one's mud flaps. She probably has no interest in me whatsoever and I'm just some egomaniacal asshole. I wish I could read minds.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

Nathan......... nevermind.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    I should just take a steamer right beside their desk and then say, "You and you. Let's go. You're in." I wonder if that would be a turn off.
    Nathan.... ....dude - how does taking a "steamer" lead to a sexual encounter in that gifted mind of yours?

You scare me Nathan...I bet you wish you had a dollar for everytime you have heard that!

peace,

ttgb

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    Nathan.... ....dude - how does taking a "steamer" lead to a sexual encounter in that gifted mind of yours?

ttgb

Nathan loves a good "Hot Carl"
    He's all over the shit

talon is offline Senior Member
    Nathan bro, you....oh nevermind...thats just to damn funny....LOL

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I wish I could read minds too

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Well usually when a girl leaves me one it's to tell me to fuck off or she is leaving me one in return.

I often wondered what it would be like to leave my GM a nice steamer on his desk... would he take it as me coming on to him or as me saying I would like that raise boss!

It is just too vague, the possibilities that will go through one's mind is endless and therefore it is not a good indication of what you are trying to convey to that person. It just varies too dang much from one person to the next.

So... unless you are going to say something WHILE you are leaving the hershey log then don't.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

interesting

i once read minds and it was fun

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i once read minds and it was fun
    So did I and all of the girls, when they passed by, thought I waz hot......LOL.....

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Definitely take a heater next to them. Or at least piss around their work area. This just lets all the other members in the area know you're marking your territory.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Definitely take a heater next to them. Or at least piss around their work area. This just lets all the other members in the area know you're marking your territory.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You might get some points by telling one of them that you go in to masturbate while thinking of her.

Thread Information