Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Feels like Im ****ing dying

5th day of this stomach disease now. Tomorrow Im heading straight to the doc. Im looking all mesed upp. Sunken eyes, all pasty and pale. Cramps because of the dehydration and mineral loss. Hell for every ounce of fluid I drink I **** out 2.
    The fluid goes so fast through me that I have only taken one leak today, the rest of the fluids has gone out straight through my ass. Anti dihareea meds doesnt even effect it.

**** this I hope I will recovery quickly. But I must have lost a ****load. I am lucky if I have eaten more then 1000kcal/day the last 5 days and I bet almost nothing has gotten absorbed. I weighted less with clotes on yesterday then I did the week before in undies.

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    Man if its that bad i'd be going to the hospital...

even tried eating 4 banans and a big loaf of bread since both those things are suposed to be able to slow down the passing a bit but no effect of those either

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    wow...that sucks so bad bro...digestive prob's are the worst, so uncomfortable!

hope you will be back to a quick recovery. good luck bro.

Tags is offline Associate Member
    What do you think caused this?? What type of things can cause this??

Quote Originally Posted by Tags
    What do you think caused this?? What type of things can cause this??
    Some kind of bug. My sister, her husband, his husbands mother, and both of my sister kids was sick. We have all been sic for more then 5 days. But I am the only one that got this ****ing dihareea. But 3 of the others was puking alot instead and my sister has horrible stomach pains.

So its some kind of nasty bacteria or virus(it cant be food poisoning cause I dont eat the same food as them). Very ****ing nasty.

first my sisters husbands mother got it. She puked and then had a very troubbled stomach for 4-5 days, then 3 days after that my sisters oldest kids started puking and I started getting a upset stomach(I first thought it was my katarr coming back). 4 days aftre that I broke out for me. So not only does it last long, it stays dormant for a very long time to that mutherfu*ker

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Why are you not at the doctor already?

That's insane that you're typing about it instead of going to be seen immediately.

What are you waiting to happen first, sh*t out a kidney?

~SC~

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Check for hepatitis a,b,c symtoms can be what you said along with yellowing of the eyes, darker urine, liver virus. I agree with Swole too, doc asap.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Why are you not at the doctor already?

That's insane that you're typing about it instead of going to be seen immediately.

What are you waiting to happen first, sh*t out a kidney?

~SC~
    I planed on riding it out since 2 others in my family had it and it passed. But today I realised it wont disapere for me, so thats why Im going first thing tomorrow(no one in my family and no one I know closeby has a car and the night busses ect goes very seldomly not to mention I could not take the 40 minute bussride to the hospital in this condition, I would crap myself 3 times before Im there). Tomorrow Im gonna get a ride from a friend that lives a bit away and that couldnt tonight because she cant leave her kids alone.

Unfortunaly I am the kind of guy that drags out going to the doc until I am half dead I have been at the emergency only once and that time I had such bad pains they had to get me with ambulance because I could not even stand upp. Stuck it out for 5 hours to before I decided to throw in the towel. Im to god **** stubborn for my own good Going to the doc is the thing I hate more then anything

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Check for hepatitis a,b,c symtoms can be what you said along with yellowing of the eyes, darker urine, liver virus. I agree with Swole too, doc asap.

**** now you are scaring me

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Probably just the stomach flu, but have it cheked out just to be safe

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    **** now you are scaring me
    Not trying to bro, but the harsh reality is sometimes we have to dump the pride crap when it gets to a certain stage. Yes, it passed in your family but not everyones immune system is the same escpecially, if taken anabolics. Both the thyroid and thymus are responsible for a healthy immune system both which could be effected with use..good luck

I was at the doc. Got raped by a gigantic q-tip then they sent me home saying they will phone me if they find any nasty bacteria.

God news is that its 19:00 here and I still dare to fart without ****ting myself. a litle early to break out the champagne but still fells good

gya321 is offline Member
    Yeah that flu is bad this year, it put me out for a week. Feel better bro

Thread Information