Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member

I want to move to Australia

In 5 years time I hope to be able to move to Australia. At present Im trying to break into the fitness buisness and have already completed my gym instructors course and will go on to do my personal training course in due course.

But where do you start with this ? I know Australia has certain guidelines that you must meet.

Canb anyone give me any input on this ?? -thanks

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    A good place to start is http://www.immi.gov.au/

It's easy if you're from the UK, you can come here for a working holiday visa, when that comes close to running out, what you do is get your salary managed by a management company, they take care of your salary and visa sponsorship till you find an aussie woman to marry and get a permanent resident visa. A know a lot of I.T dudes (being one myself) that do this, and they keep their visa as long as they keep working.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont fancy getting married with the kind of crap ive put up with pff women in the UK. But then again, the women inAustralia are probably a lot different to those in the UK.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostsoul
    A good place to start is http://www.immi.gov.au/

It's easy if you're from the UK, you can come here for a working holiday visa, when that comes close to running out, what you do is get your salary managed by a management company, they take care of your salary and visa sponsorship till you find an aussie woman to marry and get a permanent resident visa. A know a lot of I.T dudes (being one myself) that do this, and they keep their visa as long as they keep working.

thats the site i got my visa i got for a year in october and a stop of on the way back in thailand.

decadbal is offline Banned
    well i wanna win the dam lottery, but u dont see me making a thread about every thought that pops into my head

Thread Information