Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    I definatly could, when i was in Iraq was always on the edge ready to kill one of them crazies, me and my team leader would fight over who would get to shoot first.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, if it came down to it I would kill someone to protect me and my family.

Angelis is offline Banned
    Theres no doubt in my mind if someone wants to kill / hurt / rape someone close to me there lease on life is now void... let the hunt begin. And im not one who gives up I would sacrafise everything to get them!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    Are we turning into a 3rd world country here???
    Most third world countries aren't anywhere near as violent. I blame it on the rich.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Theres no doubt in my mind if someone wants to kill / hurt / rape someone close to me there lease on life is now void... let the hunt begin. And im not one who gives up I would sacrafise everything to get them!
    Thats how I pretty much feel!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Could you kill someone???  I could for sure!!!-60m.jpg  

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    I feel that under the right circumstances, everyone is capable of murder

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Myself included

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    I feel that under the right circumstances, everyone is capable of murder
    Exactly. I am very laid back and even keeled, but there are a few times in my life where I have lost all sense of my surroundings and my blood boiled. You cannot stop me like that, no one can. Murder is definitely in the cards, but only if provoked.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    I think my opinion on the subject is clear enough in my thread on how pedophile-murderers were handled in Iran...

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=156530

There is no doubt in my mind that if some creep hurt my kid, he'd die a slow and painfull death. And I'd make sure they didn't find the body.

Red
    Confessed? I guess he threw himself on the mercy of the court! I think he should have been raped himself. They ought to train a pig or dog or other animal regarded as unclean by muslims, to carry out phase one of the punishment, then hang him quite slowly, toes touching the ground. This was a man guilty of MANY rape/killings of young boys. One would be terrible enough!

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    I would have no problem whatsoever killing someone.

I wouldn't do it just because someone pissed me off (well, usually) but it would have to be something pretty serious.

icewind is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    I dont know about you guys but the sh1t that is going on in the US these days is straight up disgusting!!! So far in the last 3 months I can remember a baby getting thrown out a moving car window( she lived), a little girl getting stolen out of her bed and raped and killed, that POS scott peterson,a baby that came down the conveyor belt at the local dump, a woman cut open and her baby stolen from her stomach. WTF is going on?? Are we turning into a 3rd world country here??? Anyway, back to the topic. I could kill each and everyone of those people that comitted those heinous crimes with my bare hands!!!! There should be 100% separate penalties for crimes like this. The should have the same done to them as they did and most people usually agree with that. Too bad it will never happen.

Just venting a little after reading the updates to the newest case. I could tell you one thing if it was my daughter that was raped and killed i would no doubt in my mind shank that son of b1tch in the courtroom in front of everyone about 20 times in the neck before the bailiff even got to me. I'd do a max of about 4-5 years if that for an obvious temp insanity plea.
    I got my support on this one. If you need to kill one of those poeple, let me know. I will bring my flamethrower !!!

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    what you guys are talkin about is crazy talk, i would never kill some one...well maybe i would, but I wont post it on a forum !

I said i would do it in the courtroom in front of everyone if thats the only way I could get to them. Thats after i figured out everyway possible to try to get them with my .308 silenced sniper rifle at about 200yds. Thats right Florida law allows silencers just not for anything other than "target" practice. They'll know if i hit my "target". I'm not real concerned with a forum posting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information